Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:38:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][10-5] TenfiveCoin - Designed for Mobile - MANDATORY UPDATE 0.9.0.0  (Read 56981 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Zhoa8

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 02:50:30 PM

So when will we hit the next block? I have only mined 1.5 with 2 280x is this a good sign?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
renodaret

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 02:51:00 PM

anything scrypt n is good with me. f the asics, i already got my gpu farm Smiley
sevoque

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 02:51:12 PM

So when will we hit the next block? I have only mined 1.5 with 2 280x is this a good sign?

Hi Zhoa, that sounds about right, i am mining with 7 r9 280x right now and getting maybe 4 coins a day on avg
tenfivecoin (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 03:08:37 PM

Dedicated Pool has 126MH/s of power... Chicken Strips has 70MH/s. Wtf? Why is it so concentrated? I feel like I should leave Poolerino now.

Well they must have something we dont have. Maybe you pay fee there, so we also should charge a fee ?

How long till poolerino shows confirmed/unconfirmed coins been mining here for a couple hours with 1,5mhs still no coins showing? should I change pool?

Why dont you use chat in dashboard ?

Why dont you click on "blocks" left side of the menu and see when we found last block ? (17/03 04:06:38 UTC+1 that is)

So what this means, due to the fact that we have a low hashrate and bad luck with this block right now, it takes longer then usual until its solved and then paid to the miners.
Good thing is, the more hashes you spend, the more coins you will get.
Less miners on a pool means more coins for each miner.

Pool list updated in the op, re-arranged and placed poolerino at the top.
Mikellev

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 04:15:57 PM

Dedicated Pool has 126MH/s of power... Chicken Strips has 70MH/s. Wtf? Why is it so concentrated? I feel like I should leave Poolerino now.

Well they must have something we dont have. Maybe you pay fee there, so we also should charge a fee ?

How long till poolerino shows confirmed/unconfirmed coins been mining here for a couple hours with 1,5mhs still no coins showing? should I change pool?

Why dont you click on "blocks" left side of the menu and see when we found last block ? (17/03 04:06:38 UTC+1 that is)

So what this means, due to the fact that we have a low hashrate and bad luck with this block right now, it takes longer then usual until its solved and then paid to the miners.

Thank you. hope it helps, but miners are like lemmings, they all follow the others. If its 2% or 20% fee. Like in restaurants, when they are packed they also want to eat there, because must be good, why would everybody eat there if not ? Small fine restaurants just around the corner with fresh food and moderate pricing will be ignored, maybe not listed in every tour-guide... The other owner can rips the guests off, what can happen, its always full .... Wink
tenfivecoin (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 04:17:23 PM

Hi,

As requested by our community, we've prioritized the implementation of SSL on our website.  All tenfive sites will now be SSL enabled.  We have already enabled ssl on http://tenfivecoin.com.

Thanks
binaryclock

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 04:29:28 PM

Thank you. hope it helps, but miners are like lemmings, they all follow the others. If its 2% or 20% fee. Like in restaurants, when they are packed they also want to eat there, because must be good, why would everybody eat there if not ? Small fine restaurants just around the corner with fresh food and moderate pricing will be ignored, maybe not listed in every tour-guide... The other owner can rips the guests off, what can happen, its always full .... Wink

Not what I expected of you Mike.  I have defended you and poolerino multiple times in the last few days.  I know what you're implying, and frankly I am disappointed.

I barely cover costs every month.  I pay out the nose for servers, DDoS protection, and I'm awake and working almost 24/7.  I work my ass off for the miners.

http://105.dedicatedpool.com
Ryan, dedicatedpool.com support/admin
admin@dedicatedpool.com / IRC on freenode ##dedicatedpool

DEDICATEDPOOL.COM
JacobUX

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 04:57:23 PM

PSA: We will be forking tonight

We have contacted the pool ops in #tenfivecoin-ops and will be pushing the new source out to everyone in a few hours.

The fork is to adjust the rewards and maintain the flat PI payout scheme.

The markets have been taken offline.

Stay tuned.
Mikellev

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 05:12:44 PM

Not what I expected of you Mike.  I have defended you and poolerino multiple times in the last few days.  I know what you're implying, and frankly I am disappointed.

I barely cover costs every month.  I pay out the nose for servers, DDoS protection, and I'm awake and working almost 24/7.  I work my ass off for the miners.

http://105.dedicatedpool.com
Ryan, dedicatedpool.com support/admin
admin@dedicatedpool.com / IRC on freenode ##dedicatedpool

Sorry but I wasnt speaking about you or any other pool in detail here. I am speaking about a most coins and users. Im not implying anything, but I got a restaurant background and I know how it runs there, thats why I used this example because its simply true to often.
The ppl, miners in that case, dont understand that spreading the hash is a good thing and been on a pool that is smaller makes nearly no difference to a big one. But it helps the small pool owners to cover their cost and honors their work. Take a look at doge for example....... Dont say you didnt thought the same there.
xycrone

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 05:48:01 PM

Dedicatedpool is big for a very big reason. That reason is Binary.

I'm not attacking anyone; I'm just saying I have seen Binary help people that do not deserve it, just because it is who he is. He tries hard and you can tell.  

His site is a machine oiled with his own blood!

A better example would be how I love my favorite coffee bean. It's easy to roast to perfection and tastes great. I try different flavors from time to time, but I always return to my favorite bean for the taste that really does it for me. It's hard to top a good bean   Grin
Mikellev

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 05:53:56 PM

Dedicatedpool is big for a very big reason. That reason is Binary.

I'm not attacking anyone; I'm just saying I have seen Binary help people that do not deserve it, just because it is who he is. He tries hard and you can tell.  

His site is a machine oiled with his own blood!

A better example would be how I love my favorite coffee bean. It's easy to roast to perfection and tastes great. I try different flavors from time to time, but I always return to my favorite bean for the taste that really does it for me. It's hard to top a good bean   Grin

I didnt talk about any pool in special. Some pools win, some lose, thats normal. I was speaking about whats beside that coin here. Dedi has as much pools for different coins as we do, or even more, I didnt count.
Its a phenomen you see with some coins more then others and binaryclock knows exactly what I mean.
losthymns

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 05:55:38 PM

We have contacted the pool ops in #tenfivecoin-ops and will be pushing the new source out to everyone in a few hours.

Stay tuned.

Can you post all the rewards and at what block the fork is going to happen?

BTC - 156d8mXSQmYy6ZXccxJ6y4idZrbUFYxgRS                               EAC - eSF9ePLvu8TQ1EvBd7YpKn3XPdDxbwKNsW
Free BTC every 24 hours- http://www.qoinpro.com/97d7b9c426f685410fcb1408445553d4
Mikellev

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 05:57:52 PM

10-5.poolerino.com is updated with new source.
littlewizard

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 05:58:23 PM

Stay tuned.

WOW, changing the rewards AGAIN!
I cannot stop asking why do you change it?
For the previous reward structure, how long did you plan in your mind before publishing it?
Then comes the question, how long have you planned this coin?
Do you really take this coin seriously?
Is it because the community ask you to change? If not, that is because you want to change for your greed.
Frankly speaking, changing the reward structure is very UNPROFESSIONAL in this cryptocurrency community.
Look at the previous hard fork of respectable coins, the majority of them are because fork happens, they need to fork it back. Recently some coins need to fork because they need to implement KGW.

My opinion is that the "devs" of this coin do what ever they want without a clear plan in mind. This is not the way for business.
Taking into consideration there are some people in the team who do not have any credit.
I cannot stop thinking will there be another hard fork to change the reward structure? (this single question do not need to be answered, because the community members can guess the answer).

tenfivecoin (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 06:07:28 PM

Thread title updated to include - MANDATORY UPDATE 0.9.0.0.

pool ops are pushing their source, and the markets should be online again shortly.

So far no other issues, and everything looks to be moving ahead smoothly.

Also please note the reward structure has been updated.
Mikellev

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 06:12:30 PM

0% fee - nothing less!

Mine with us, dont pay fees

http://10-5.poolerino.com/

Updated to v. 0.9.0.0 from 17. March

for our complete list of supported coins, visit poolerino.com
chisefu

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 06:16:11 PM

http://tenfive.chickenstrips.net has been updated

Big thanks to all our miners, love you guys Smiley
icanprogram

Activity: 125

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 06:25:42 PM

http://tenfive.chickenstrips.net has been updated

Big thanks to all our miners, love you guys Smiley

At absolutely zero downtime I might add Smiley
All your shares went through
littlewizard

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 06:32:08 PM

Stay tuned.

WOW, changing the rewards AGAIN!
I cannot stop asking why do you change it?
For the previous reward structure, how long did you plan in your mind before publishing it?
Then comes the question, how long have you planned this coin?
Do you really take this coin seriously?
Is it because the community ask you to change? If not, that is because you want to change for your greed.
Frankly speaking, changing the reward structure is very UNPROFESSIONAL in this cryptocurrency community.
Look at the previous hard fork of respectable coins, the majority of them are because fork happens, they need to fork it back. Recently some coins need to fork because they need to implement KGW.

My opinion is that the "devs" of this coin do what ever they want without a clear plan in mind. This is not the way for business.
Taking into consideration there are some people in the team who do not have any credit.
I cannot stop thinking will there be another hard fork to change the reward structure? (this single question do not need to be answered, because the community members can guess the answer).

Haha, my guess was exactly right even I didn't see the new source code. Those guys changed the rewards structure PURELY based on their greed.
They want to maximize the percentage of their premine 1% coins.
With the new reward structure, after 4 weeks, less than 100,000 coins are mined by miners.
After 4 weeks when they can dump their coins, those 1% of premined coins is more than 50% of the total coins in the market!
How genius you are to scam more money and BTC from this community!

littlewizard

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 06:36:54 PM

im starting to love this thread its allmost like a soap opera for miners ..

a Second Ipo ..from a coin that proved or did fuck all except lose 1/3 of its value in first couple of hours  man i love this keep it comming.

Have the popcorn ready.
After all this there will still be poeple interested in it , and crying like babies after 1 month.

We have already seen how those "devs" cheated after changing the reward structure, let's see what more scam and "unreasonable" happens in a month.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: