Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:53:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][10-5] TenfiveCoin - Designed for Mobile - MANDATORY UPDATE 0.9.0.0  (Read 56981 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
littlewizard

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 04:01:51 AM

I have sent all three { littlewizard, jtsnau, niothor } private messages to take this offline.  If you would like to man up and talk about this, please respond.  Thanks.

...Why not in public?
p.s. I didn't receive it.
Walruse

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 04:03:25 AM

I have sent all three { littlewizard, jtsnau, niothor } private messages to take this offline.  If you would like to man up and talk about this, please respond.  Thanks.

Why don't you man up and explain this to everybody involved with this coin. We are all wanting to know.

I tried to talk to you but you were being very rude in private saying obscene things and telling me not to post here anymore.
jtsnau

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 04:06:11 AM

...Why not in public?

Why even bother debating it further with this guy.  He's clearly in with the Pandacoin boys all the way.

We've explained pretty clearly to any newbies that come across this thread as to why this coin is a scam.  It's now up to them whether they want to lose money or not.
tenfivecoin (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 04:12:17 AM

Why don't you man up and explain this to everybody involved with this coin. We are all wanting to know.

I tried to talk to you but you were being very rude in private saying obscene things and telling me not to post here anymore.

You and everyone reading this knows that isn't true, nor have you responded to anything I have sent you yet.  I have approached each and everyone of you so far with utmost respect.  I am just asking for the same courtesy.  I am fine to discuss this in public also.  I only think its fair to give you each your own choice to make friendly communications with me.
littlewizard

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 04:16:09 AM

...Why not in public?

Why even bother debating it further with this guy.  He's clearly in with the Pandacoin boys all the way.

We've explained pretty clearly to any newbies that come across this thread as to why this coin is a scam.  It's now up to them whether they want to lose money or not.

Yes, now it is clear about it. They have been on the same boat for a while.
littlewizard

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 04:18:33 AM

You and everyone reading this knows that isn't true, nor have you responded to anything I have sent you yet.  I have approached each and everyone of you so far with utmost respect.  I am just asking for the same courtesy.  I am fine to discuss this in public also.  I only think its fair to give you each your own choice to make friendly communications with me.

Then comes the endless question, what is true?
If you are fine to discuss in public, why not?
I never received any message from you.
I have also been polite to you.
Now it seems you just do not deserve it.
CatalystCoin

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 04:20:01 AM

I noticed the hash rate and interest didn't take off like your last scam coin panda jacobUX and sevoque.  I am guessing the majority of the community are wise to your pre mine/IPO scam pump/dump forget/leave coins you keep making and then ditching once you get bored/milk dry.

You really had a chance with panda to make a name for yourself and instead you got greedy and mucked it all up.  And don't give me the "wolong did it" crap, we all know sevoque done the initial dump that got it all started and destroyed that coin.

wolong did it

i invite anyone to come and raise any of these issues with us and actually learn what really happened if you want to be open minded enough to listen. If not, please find a new thread. Point taken, you don't like us, we get it Smiley

"with us"
That means YOU invite people to ask YOUR GROUP who is the scam....
How genus you are!
How innocent you are!
Why don't you invite people to ask WOLONG's Group?

Littlewizard, i get it, u dont like us, u dont like the coin or what were doing. No problem.

Kinda hard to blame him isn't it? I'm surprised Molly didn't dox you down and punch you in your stupid face. You dropped your PANDA knowing the agreement was for the dev team to hold for 6 months. How did you suddenly convince yourself that you were exempt from this agreement? You had it made with Pandacoin, hundreds of Wolong's BTC there to stabilize the coin through the usually turbulent first few months. I can't believe that anyone would be so incredibly stupid. Then you defended yourself tirelessly to people (many of whom lost thousands of dollars because you are an idiot) and blamed it on the evil Wolong. Did you really think he was gonna stick around knowing you had tried to fuck him? He knew the agreement was six months, anyone who bought the IPO knew the agreement was six months, and yet you, somehow, thought it didn't apply to you.  Then you have the absolute gall to start another coin and think it has a snowball's chance in the burning fires of crypto hell to succeed? You must be some kind of sociopath or something, I can't believe my eyes.
tenfivecoin (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 04:27:19 AM

I noticed the hash rate and interest didn't take off like your last scam coin panda jacobUX and sevoque.  I am guessing the majority of the community are wise to your pre mine/IPO scam pump/dump forget/leave coins you keep making and then ditching once you get bored/milk dry.

You really had a chance with panda to make a name for yourself and instead you got greedy and mucked it all up.  And don't give me the "wolong did it" crap, we all know sevoque done the initial dump that got it all started and destroyed that coin.

wolong did it

i invite anyone to come and raise any of these issues with us and actually learn what really happened if you want to be open minded enough to listen. If not, please find a new thread. Point taken, you don't like us, we get it Smiley

"with us"
How genus you are!
How innocent you are!

Littlewizard, i get it, u dont like us, u dont like the coin or what were doing. No problem.

Kinda hard to blame him isn't it? I'm surprised Molly didn't dox you down and punch you in your stupid face. You dropped your PANDA knowing the agreement was for the dev team to hold for 6 months. How did you suddenly convince yourself that you were exempt from this agreement? You had it made with Pandacoin, hundreds of Wolong's BTC there to stabilize the coin through the usually turbulent first few months. I can't believe that anyone would be so incredibly stupid. Then you defended yourself tirelessly to people (many of whom lost thousands of dollars because you are an idiot) and blamed it on the evil Wolong. Did you really think he was gonna stick around knowing you had tried to fuck him? He knew the agreement was six months, anyone who bought the IPO knew the agreement was six months, and yet you, somehow, thought it didn't apply to you.  Then you have the absolute gall to start another coin and think it has a snowball's chance in the burning fires of crypto hell to succeed? You must be some kind of sociopath or something, I can't believe my eyes.

It was not JacobUX, sevoque, anyone else but myself who started this coin.  I asked them to join the coin primarily because of the UNO coin they they had developed.  It had been done very well,  I was quite aware of the Pandacoin debacle but for my coin to succeed I believed that they could help.  I am a programmer with ideas,  I presented the ideas to many people who encouraged me to go ahead.  I am not a marketing or sales type person, so I need to bring in resources to help with the coin.  If you're telling me, you think this coin should not succeed because I haven't worked hard enough for it, you're barking up the wrong tree.  If you're telling me, this coin should not succeed because some people you don't like are involved, you're also barking up the wrong tree.  Why, because I have limited the resources, shares and coins distributed in this project so that I can prevent an unforeseen issues from creeping up again.  The community is behind me and that is all I need to make this coin a success.

Thanks
now2ai8

Activity: 101

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 04:43:38 AM

I noticed the hash rate and interest didn't take off like your last scam coin panda jacobUX and sevoque.  I am guessing the majority of the community are wise to your pre mine/IPO scam pump/dump forget/leave coins you keep making and then ditching once you get bored/milk dry.

You really had a chance with panda to make a name for yourself and instead you got greedy and mucked it all up.  And don't give me the "wolong did it" crap, we all know sevoque done the initial dump that got it all started and destroyed that coin.

wolong did it

"with us"
How genus you are!
How innocent you are!

Kinda hard to blame him isn't it? I'm surprised Molly didn't dox you down and punch you in your stupid face. You dropped your PANDA knowing the agreement was for the dev team to hold for 6 months. How did you suddenly convince yourself that you were exempt from this agreement? You had it made with Pandacoin, hundreds of Wolong's BTC there to stabilize the coin through the usually turbulent first few months. I can't believe that anyone would be so incredibly stupid. Then you defended yourself tirelessly to people (many of whom lost thousands of dollars because you are an idiot) and blamed it on the evil Wolong. Did you really think he was gonna stick around knowing you had tried to fuck him? He knew the agreement was six months, anyone who bought the IPO knew the agreement was six months, and yet you, somehow, thought it didn't apply to you.  Then you have the absolute gall to start another coin and think it has a snowball's chance in the burning fires of crypto hell to succeed? You must be some kind of sociopath or something, I can't believe my eyes.

It was not JacobUX, sevoque, anyone else but myself who started this coin.  I asked them to join the coin primarily because of the UNO coin they they had developed.  It had been done very well,  I was quite aware of the Pandacoin debacle but for my coin to succeed I believed that they could help.  I am a programmer with ideas,  I presented the ideas to many people who encouraged me to go ahead.  I am not a marketing or sales type person, so I need to bring in resources to help with the coin.  If you're telling me, you think this coin should not succeed because I haven't worked hard enough for it, you're barking up the wrong tree.  If you're telling me, this coin should not succeed because some people you don't like are involved, you're also barking up the wrong tree.  Why, because I have limited the resources, shares and coins distributed in this project so that I can prevent an unforeseen issues from creeping up again.  The community is behind me and that is all I need to make this coin a success.

Thanks

I think you made a huge mistake.  If you knew about the pandacoin debacle, you should know better then to associate with those people.  That shit is still fresh in people's mind.  Trust plays a huge part in this crypto world.  You chose to allied with people that lost the communities' trust.  That is a miscalculation on your part.  Put yourself in the shoes of the people that were scammed bt the people you are working with.  Would you want anything to do with pandacoin?  Distance yourself from these known scammers.  Maybe then, youll have a chance. 
Jookly
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 04:44:06 AM

This is kind of sad because honestly I am inclined to believe Mr. Ten-Five that he wanted to develop a good coin and thought these two (Jacob and sev) could help him do it.  Regardless though this one was pretty clear from the start how it would go.  So they either strung you along for the scam mr. dev or you are in on it.  That is what all these posts are about.  And there is no reason to take the conversation to private messages, that is so shady.

I decided not to mine this particular coin for what are apparently obvious reasons but I also considered mining it with the knowledge that "I need to sell the coins before they do".  So when miners are looking at your coin and knowing this is the case, you are in a tough situation.  Like I said, I don't doubt that you wanted to create a successful coin, whatever that entails, but you should be able to see that by associating yourself with these people who un-apologetically create these coins with a middle finger waving at anyone that questions their legitimacy, you have limited your ability to succeed.

This bickering is really stupid though, and I don't intend to become part of it.  I just wanted to express my point of view and possibly move the conversation to something a little more civil.  
littlewizard

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 04:46:45 AM

wolong did it

"with us"
How genus you are!
How innocent you are!

Thanks

Do not try to hide anymore.
Firstly, we donot know if you are the same guy with sev or Jacob.
Secondly, even you are not, you have lost the precious trust, because of the greed in what you have done so far.
Thirdly, you say the community is behind you, what community? sev and Jacob?

I agree with jtsnau and catalyst coin. This community is scammed by you guys once, we are not going to be scammed another time.
JacobUX

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 04:48:22 AM

wolong did it

"with us"
How genus you are!
How innocent you are!

It was not JacobUX, sevoque, anyone else but myself who started this coin.  I asked them to join the coin primarily because of the UNO coin they they had developed.  It had been done very well,  I was quite aware of the Pandacoin debacle but for my coin to succeed I believed that they could help.  I am a programmer with ideas,  I presented the ideas to many people who encouraged me to go ahead.  I am not a marketing or sales type person, so I need to bring in resources to help with the coin.  If you're telling me, you think this coin should not succeed because I haven't worked hard enough for it, you're barking up the wrong tree.  If you're telling me, this coin should not succeed because some people you don't like are involved, you're also barking up the wrong tree.  Why, because I have limited the resources, shares and coins distributed in this project so that I can prevent an unforeseen issues from creeping up again.  The community is behind me and that is all I need to make this coin a success.

Thanks

I think you made a huge mistake.  If you knew about the pandacoin debacle, you should know better then to associate with those people.  That shit is still fresh in people's mind.  Trust plays a huge part in this crypto world.  You chose to allied with people that lost the communities' trust.  That is a miscalculation on your part.  Put yourself in the shoes of the people that were scammed bt the people you are working with.  Would you want anything to do with pandacoin?  Distance yourself from these known scammers.  Maybe then, youll have a chance.  

Read my open letter that was posted on the panda coin forum with my wallet that had all of my coins.

http://platform.thepandacoin.com/t/my-real-open-letter/74/last

I did all the work, spent day in day out on that project to deliver my promises.

However I am proud of my work on UNO. Take it for what you will but I am actually a crypto enthusiast.
now2ai8

Activity: 101

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 04:51:49 AM

wolong did it

"with us"
How genus you are!
How innocent you are!

It was not JacobUX, sevoque, anyone else but myself who started this coin.  I asked them to join the coin primarily because of the UNO coin they they had developed.  It had been done very well,  I was quite aware of the Pandacoin debacle but for my coin to succeed I believed that they could help.  I am a programmer with ideas,  I presented the ideas to many people who encouraged me to go ahead.  I am not a marketing or sales type person, so I need to bring in resources to help with the coin.  If you're telling me, you think this coin should not succeed because I haven't worked hard enough for it, you're barking up the wrong tree.  If you're telling me, this coin should not succeed because some people you don't like are involved, you're also barking up the wrong tree.  Why, because I have limited the resources, shares and coins distributed in this project so that I can prevent an unforeseen issues from creeping up again.  The community is behind me and that is all I need to make this coin a success.

Thanks

I think you made a huge mistake.  If you knew about the pandacoin debacle, you should know better then to associate with those people.  That shit is still fresh in people's mind.  Trust plays a huge part in this crypto world.  You chose to allied with people that lost the communities' trust.  That is a miscalculation on your part.  Put yourself in the shoes of the people that were scammed bt the people you are working with.  Would you want anything to do with pandacoin?  Distance yourself from these known scammers.  Maybe then, youll have a chance.  

Just stop with the accusations

Read my open letter that was posted on the panda coin forum with my wallet that had all of my coins.

Now what do you have to say about me? I did all the work, spent day in day out on that project to deliver my promises.

Never did I make anything from the panda.

However I am proud of my work on UNO. Take it for what you will but I am actually a crypto enthusiast.
Im sorry you got caught up with the panda mess.  However, you are guilty by association.  People will remember you as being the core members of a scam coin.  Sucks, but it is true. 
JacobUX

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 04:54:39 AM

wolong did it

"with us"
How genus you are!
How innocent you are!

Thanks

Just stop with the accusations

Now what do you have to say about me? I did all the work, spent day in day out on that project to deliver my promises.

Never did I make anything from the panda.

Im sorry you got caught up with the panda mess.  However, you are guilty by association.  People will remember you as being the core members of a scam coin.  Sucks, but it is true. 

Hey it's ok I will continue to work even harder to show everyone that we are serious with this project.
tenfivecoin (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 04:58:53 AM

First of all, I have already provided who I am to establish a level of credibility and trust on my behalf.  I am not denying that I have made bad choices or mistakes in the decisions leading up until now.  I think it would be unfair at this point to cut anyone of after the work and efforts that they've put into getting this coin to where it is now.  It's not a small task/easy undertaking developing and rolling out a coin.  I chose to develop this coin with an IPO for the reasons that I would like to be able to pay some external development resources for their time and efforts in helping me get some of my products and services out the door.

Since I have launched this coin and collected our first BTC.  It has sat in an account:

# bitcoind getaddressesbyaccount ""
[
    "13RcFojHa5v9nkZu1j71Apusa1PNdnvg6U",
    "1DNnMfk4nXHEHgo7Tb8UKquSZTcJkgc3Un",
    "16wcDyrFRDB8Ld8EHFxX7RmcZw83nWpXFz",
    "17jY4VcJLb1uUqLs6Cn92vu3JnZdXym9Aq"
]

Completely untouched because this is not my money.  It is money people invested into my idea.  It will be used once the community and IPO owners vote it is time to be used.  Until then, the balance will remain 6.41463457 BTC (as of 2014/03/17 at 10:50pm MT).

Secondly, the funds associated with the 10-5 coin are all within my control and I will not be giving withdrawal access to anyone until the grace period of 30 days has expired.  These shares will not be paid out in a single lump sum to prevent anything catastrophic against the market.  I am in complete control right now.

$ ./tenfivecoind getbalance ""

$ ./tenfivecoind getaccountaddress ""
TowyyYiPiAjkJeYeLmWiDWeWym6F4Setk8

Feel free to monitor that account, as the funds will never decrease rapidly.  If they do, I will be held fully accountable.

Thirdly,  I have already begun receiving threats from people, a couple have actually found my real telephone numbers.  I would prefer that they stopped as this is business venture I am undertaking.  I have already given each and every person that has come to me affected by the Pandacoin IPO, reassurance that I will do my best to recoup their loses and get them involved in 10-5 so they can see what it is destined to become.

Thanks
jtsnau

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:07:58 AM

Since I have launched this coin and collected our first BTC.  It has sat in an account:

[
]

Completely untouched because this is not my money.  It is money people invested into my idea.  It will be used once the community and IPO owners vote it is time to be used.  Until then, the balance will remain 6.41463457 BTC (as of 2014/03/17 at 10:50pm MT).
Thanks

There's a total of 1.2 BTC in those accounts.  What happened to the other 4.2 BTC?

Incredible.
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:08:13 AM

I will not take a private discussion for something that needs to be cleared in public.
What is the story behind the linkdin profile>

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:09:38 AM

This is kind of sad because honestly I am inclined to believe Mr. Ten-Five that he wanted to develop a good coin and thought these two (Jacob and sev) could help him do it.  Regardless though this one was pretty clear from the start how it would go.  So they either strung you along for the scam mr. dev or you are in on it.  That is what all these posts are about.  And there is no reason to take the conversation to private messages, that is so shady.

I decided not to mine this particular coin for what are apparently obvious reasons but I also considered mining it with the knowledge that "I need to sell the coins before they do".  So when miners are looking at your coin and knowing this is the case, you are in a tough situation.  Like I said, I don't doubt that you wanted to create a successful coin, whatever that entails, but you should be able to see that by associating yourself with these people who un-apologetically create these coins with a middle finger waving at anyone that questions their legitimacy, you have limited your ability to succeed.

This bickering is really stupid though, and I don't intend to become part of it.  I just wanted to express my point of view and possibly move the conversation to something a little more civil.  

I smell panda failure whenever i see that name.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
littlewizard

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:12:53 AM

[
]

Thanks

There's a total of 1.2 BTC in those accounts.  What happened to the other 4.2 BTC?

Incredible.

I confirmed it. It is 1.2-1.3 BTC (only the 2nd and 4th address have BTC, the second have 1.2btc, the fourth have 0.1btc).
So, you really think we are idiots?
tenfivecoin (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:13:31 AM

[
]

Thanks

Incredible.

I can only post every 360 seconds, so I'll answer multiple questions in here:

"There's a total of 1.2 BTC in those accounts.  What happened to the other 4.2 BTC?

Incredible."

In total, there is: 6.4 BTC in the bitcoin wallet:

# bitcoind getinfo
{
    "version" : 80600,
    "protocolversion" : 70001,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "balance" : 6.41463457,
    "blocks" : 291122,
    "timeoffset" : -1,
    "connections" : 8,
    "proxy" : "",
    "difficulty" : 4250217919.86953545,
    "testnet" : false,
    "keypoololdest" : 1394750918,
    "keypoolsize" : 101,
    "paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
    "errors" : ""
}

Secondly, the linkedin profile was mine.  I took it offline because I had been receiving threats.  I would rather not leave my public profile information available for the malicious people watching this forum.

Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: