Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 11:30:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][10-5] TenfiveCoin - Designed for Mobile - MANDATORY UPDATE 0.9.0.0  (Read 56984 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
icanprogram

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 04:35:12 PM

I'm changing the tenfive.chickenstrips.net title to 'coolest pool'

Pretty hard to compete with that, but you can try if you want.

http://tenfive.chickenstrips.net

bokbokbok

Welp, it's official guys

Zhoa8

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 04:50:01 PM

Now the pools are going to have to fight over that title  Grin
chisefu

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 04:53:41 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2014, 05:06:47 PM by chisefu

We just made it official, but they can be the second and third coolest.  That's worth fighting over, because like if you remember in high school, the second most popular guy always got the hottest girls for some reason.

See even if we're not #1, our miners are, hiyoooooooooo
Zhoa8

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:15:12 PM

We just made it official, but they can be the second and third coolest.  That's worth fighting over, because like if you remember in high school, the second most popular guy always got the hottest girls for some reason.

I feel like number 1 today because of these block rewards  ! Oooo
tenfivecoin (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:40:46 PM

To the pool ops: We are rotating the pools every 24 hours to give everyone a shot at being "the coolest" 10-5 pool out there Smiley
sevoque

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:51:27 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xQ3y902DEQ

TenFive will be the first coin to make an app for wearable tech!

Feedback invited Smiley
icanprogram

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:58:25 PM

hehehe yep Cheesy

Code:
[b][18:57][/b] <Mike_Poolerino> ok upgrade done, no downtime
[18:58] <Mike_Poolerino> JacobUX: poolerino done
[18:58] <B00StER> that's your way to do the upgrades :)
[18:58] <B00StER> i prefer to do the them gracefully
[19:10] <icanprogram> ?
[b][19:10][/b] <icanprogram> I just updated without stopping
[19:10] <icanprogram> on chickenstrips
[19:10] <icanprogram> it was all smooth for us
[19:10] <icanprogram> let me know if I can help you with anything

Ah man, I updated like way before that Tongue
Judging by the timestamp on the commit it was like :40.
But, I have nothing I couldn't have faked to back this up so I'll give you the title since you claimed it first Tongue
chisefu

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 06:03:38 PM

^

You're a cool guy icanprogram
icanprogram

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 06:07:47 PM

TenFive will be the first coin to make an app for wearable tech!

Feedback invited Smiley

Sev, you should note that I'm actually working on an app for Pebble, not Android Wear, as that's still far from reality Smiley
blockdog

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 06:10:18 PM

I like the design of the Tenfivecoin,it is interesting and work good.
icanprogram

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 06:14:57 PM

You're a cool guy icanprogram

Sssst, I just gave him the obviously unimportant 'first updated' title so he wouldn't try to steal our 'coolest pool' title.
Don't tell him!
chisefu

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 06:35:04 PM

First to upgrade, go mine!

littlewizard

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 06:35:55 PM

How does this work exactly?

A search on google came up with that it could be used as a Trojan to get my coins...

With this development team, would you really be surprised if it was a Trojan designed to steal your coins?

Are you serious? You mine ghost coin or whatever so silly...

Look, I don't know about you guys but you are all talk, and the devs are all work. Did you see their website?

When this hits coinmarket cap wow you are all going to be kicking your selfs, haha I've never seen a group of people spread so many lies. It makes me think the devs just make you jealous or some,thing.

I will be hashing 10-5 and have no intention of stopping. I think this coin has a good direction and devs all the others are just jealous of this coin.

YOU sir, are an unimformed soul. Enjoy hashing garbage.
+1
Those who dont know about the pandacoin crew/wolong crew will learn the hard way

Here is a tale happened in 2000 years ago:
p.s. Please do not link yourself to the characters in this tale, except those who have cheated WITHIN this project.

A few young guys learnt there is one master in the east, who is a master of deception. So they went there and say: master, accept us as your apprentice, we want to learn from you!

The master took a glance at them, and was not willing to take them. Then they begged even more, and even knee down to the master: if you do not accept us, then we do not leave!

After a few times, the master was impatient, and said, fine, come here. I normally do not accept apprentice. So if you really want to be here, just stay and work for me, and try to learn from me, but I will not accept you as apprentice.

Those guys laughed with ease: wow, we can learn from the master! After that, they begin to learn from the master.

After a little while, the master wanted to test them if they really trust the master, and so master told them: I have a project, and maybe you can provide some little help, and here I give you some little reward. However, keep in mind one thing: DO NOT SPEND THIS REWARD in SIX MONTH, BECAUSE I HAVE AN AGREEMENT WITH MY COSTUMER. After six month I will give you more reward.

Those young guys laughed: we are very willing to work for you! After that, they begin to say to everyone: Look, we work for our master!

However, these guys cannot resist the temptation of those little reward, and in one week, one guy spent the little reward that the master give them, thinking that 'the old guy is sleeping, and he will not notice it'.

He didn't know, the master monitors everything they did, and right after waking up, the master called them: I TOLD YOU DO NOT SPEND THIS REWARD IN SIX MONTH. NOW YOU DESTROY MY PROJECT. AND WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO?

Those guys said: master, we are innocent, we didn't spend it!

Master said, do you really think your master is idiot? GET OUT OF MY TEMPLE.

Those guys had to leave. On their way back, those few guys discussed: we have been here for quite a while, and we have learnt enough from that old guy. Why don't we go back and become master ourselves and then we can do projects ourselves and accept apprentice for us.

So they went back and started their own project, and tried to make money through deception. However, they didn't realize that they over estimate themselves too much: their master withhold the techniques from them, and basically then learnt nothing.

So right after getting back, in less than 2 days, they started a project named '5-25'. They said: let's get big rewards through the same technique that the old guy did, much bigger than what we got from the old guy, because we are now master ourselves!

Then project started and they applied the same technique. However, they didn't get what they expect, and the worse is the reward is even less than what their master give them.

Then they discussed, one guy said: "maybe we are just unlucky, let's wait for a while and see."

Another guy said "I think the project is a little different with the old guy's, see, the reward structure is of the project is different, let's change it"

"Good idea, you are smart!" So they moved forward to change the reward structure.

Then the second day, some people recognized their little tricks and ask: Are you the guys worked with the master, and you guys cheated everyone for the previous project? Why you are trying to cheat with the exactly the same technique?

"NO, we are not, it is the old guy that cheated everyone", they claimed.

"Why we see you are cheating again with the same technique as last time" The majority asked.

"We guarantee that there will be something different, you see, the project name is changed, the website is changed, although we don't change the IPO"!  They claimed.

"We promise we will come up with something new in the long term", they added.

"WOW, long-term, did your master teach you look at long term?" the majority asked.

"No, now we are master ourselves, if you want, I can accept you as apprentice". They replied.

"No interest". The majority said. "In order to make sure you have just a tiny credit, Can you show where do you store the little reward you got for this 5-25 project?"

"See, it is in my wallet, Check as you wish"", they replied, if they are there, "tell others I have credit"

"Wait, there is only 1/5 of the amount you claimed", the majority said "where are the rest?"

"Ah....... Let me check...... Where are they............" They said. "Trust us, we didn't spend them".

The majority said: "go back to your master, and learn more from your master"

icanprogram

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 06:48:50 PM

DO I SENSE A TYPERACER?

HOLY SHIT YES, SETTING ONE UP NOW
chisefu

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 06:50:23 PM

Hey littlewizard, do you want to race today?  We're setting up a type racer.
foaman

Activity: 274

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 06:55:00 PM

A search on google came up with that it could be used as a Trojan to get my coins...

With this development team, would you really be surprised if it was a Trojan designed to steal your coins?

Look, I don't know about you guys but you are all talk, and the devs are all work. Did you see their website?

When this hits coinmarket cap wow you are all going to be kicking your selfs, haha I've never seen a group of people spread so many lies. It makes me think the devs just make you jealous or some,thing.

I will be hashing 10-5 and have no intention of stopping. I think this coin has a good direction and devs all the others are just jealous of this coin.

+1
Those who dont know about the pandacoin crew/wolong crew will learn the hard way

p.s. Please do not link yourself to the characters in this tale, except those who have cheated WITHIN this project.

A few young guys learnt there is one master in the east, who is a master of deception. So they went there and say: master, accept us as your apprentice, we want to learn from you!

The master took a glance at them, and was not willing to take them. Then they begged even more, and even knee down to the master: if you do not accept us, then we do not leave!

After a few times, the master was impatient, and said, fine, come here. I normally do not accept apprentice. So if you really want to be here, just stay and work for me, and try to learn from me, but I will not accept you as apprentice.

Those guys laughed with ease: wow, we can learn from the master! After that, they begin to learn from the master.

After a little while, the master wanted to test them if they really trust the master, and so master told them: I have a project, and maybe you can provide some little help, and here I give you some little reward. However, keep in mind one thing: DO NOT SPEND THIS REWARD in SIX MONTH, BECAUSE I HAVE AN AGREEMENT WITH MY COSTUMER. After six month I will give you more reward.

Those young guys laughed: we are very willing to work for you! After that, they begin to say to everyone: Look, we work for our master!

However, these guys cannot resist the temptation of those little reward, and in one week, one guy spent the little reward that the master give them, thinking that 'the old guy is sleeping, and he will not notice it'.

He didn't know, the master monitors everything they did, and right after waking up, the master called them: I TOLD YOU DO NOT SPEND THIS REWARD IN SIX MONTH. NOW YOU DESTROY MY PROJECT. AND WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO?

Those guys had to leave. On their way back, those few guys discussed: we have been here for quite a while, and we have learnt enough from that old guy. Why don't we go back and become master ourselves and then we can do projects ourselves and accept apprentice for us.

So they went back and started their own project, and tried to make money through deception. However, they didn't realize that they over estimate themselves too much: their master withhold the techniques from them, and basically then learnt nothing.

So right after getting back, in less than 2 days, they started a project named '5-25'. They said: let's get big rewards through the same technique that the old guy did, much bigger than what we got from the old guy, because we are now master ourselves!

Then project started and they applied the same technique. However, they didn't get what they expect, and the worse is the reward is even less than what their master give them.

Then they discussed, one guy said: "maybe we are just unlucky, let's wait for a while and see."

Another guy said "I think the project is a little different with the old guy's, see, the reward structure is of the project is different, let's change it"

"Good idea, you are smart!" So they moved forward to change the reward structure.

Then the second day, some people recognized their little tricks and ask: Are you the guys worked with the master, and you guys cheated everyone for the previous project? Why you are trying to cheat with the exactly the same technique?

"Why we see you are cheating again with the same technique as last time" The majority asked.

"We guarantee that there will be something different, you see, the project name is changed, the website is changed, although we don't change the IPO"!  They claimed.

"WOW, long-term, did your master teach you look at long term?" the majority asked.

"No, now we are master ourselves, if you want, I can accept you as apprentice". They replied.

"No interest". The majority said. "In order to make sure you have just a tiny credit, Can you show where do you store the little reward you got for this 5-25 project?"

"See, it is in my wallet, Check as you wish"", they replied, if they are there, "tell others I have credit"

"Wait, there is only 1/5 of the amount you claimed", the majority said "where are the rest?"

"Ah....... Let me check...... Where are they............" They said. "Trust us, we didn't spend them".

what a damn ass.  do you really have nothing better to do with your time ?
littlewizard

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 07:01:52 PM

Hey littlewizard, do you want to race today?  We're setting up a type racer.

DO IT, if you believe you are on the same boat with "devs" and cheated in this project.
If you are INDEED on the same boat to cheat the community, then type with your brain, not hand. Try not to let community member tell your trick.

p.s. Again, I said, Please do not link yourself to the characters in this tale, except those who have cheated WITHIN this project.
If you really want to link, they you know what that means.
littlewizard

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 07:04:51 PM

+1

what a damn ass.  do you really have nothing better to do with your time ?

HAHA, another one from the group. Please do not cheat people anymore. This is not the way for long-term business.

I put a flag here.
Zhoa8

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 07:10:53 PM

+1

what a damn ass.  do you really have nothing better to do with your time ?

HAHA, another one from the group. Please do not cheat people anymore. This is not the way for long-term business.

I put a flag here.

Little wizard give it up, you are just digging yourself further in to ground you just sound like a babbling fool.
chisefu

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 07:22:00 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2014, 08:14:27 PM by chisefu

Hey littlewizard, do you want to race today?  We're setting up a type racer.

DO IT, if you believe you are on the same boat with "devs" and cheated in this project.
If you are INDEED on the same boat to cheat the community, then type with your brain, not hand. Try not to let community member tell your trick.

p.s. Again, I said, Please do not link yourself to the characters in this tale, except those who have cheated WITHIN this project.
If you really want to link, they you know what that means.

dude what are you talking about, I'm trying to set up a typing competition game with race cars.  I don't understand any of your posts, just thought you might want to come play with us.

I'm not trying to argue with you, I'm inviting you to come hang out and play a typing game, so let me know if you want to play some race cars.

Is anyone else in?  We'll probably have to set it up for tomorrow though because it's starting to get late in Europe now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: