Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:42:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][10-5] TenfiveCoin - Designed for Mobile - MANDATORY UPDATE 0.9.0.0  (Read 56983 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Walruse

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 08:48:40 PM

This thread is all sorts of retarded. The pool owners are spamming this page lol. Embarrassing.

I guess this confirms the coin is dead.
JacobUX

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 08:52:19 PM

Hey littlewizard, do you want to race today?  We're setting up a type racer.

DO IT, if you believe you are on the same boat with "devs" and cheated in this project.
If you are INDEED on the same boat to cheat the community, then type with your brain, not hand. Try not to let community member tell your trick.

p.s. Again, I said, Please do not link yourself to the characters in this tale, except those who have cheated WITHIN this project.
If you really want to link, they you know what that means.

dude what are you talking about, I'm trying to set up a typing competition game with race cars.  I don't understand any of your posts, just thought you might want to come play with us.

I'm not trying to argue with you, I'm inviting you to come hang out and play a typing game, so let me know if you want to play some race cars.

Is anyone else in?  We'll probably have to set it up for tomorrow though because it's starting to get late in Europe now.

Yes! Count me in, but if ice is playing I will be at least 10 WPM behind.

Why are programmers so good at typing??  Grin
Zhoa8

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 09:11:30 PM

Now I think it is a good time to buy, the blocks are bigger and the miners will sell for cheaper if they are not paying close attention.
littlewizard

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 09:18:52 PM

Now I think it is a good time to buy, the blocks are bigger and the miners will sell for cheaper if they are not paying close attention.

You can buy them now, just do not regret when those "devs" dump premine earlier than you.
Zhoa8

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 09:24:10 PM

You can buy them now, just do not regret when those "devs" dump premine earlier than you.

Yeah sure, and you are a strong reason why I am mining this coin.

I just cannot wait to see the look on your face when you realize you have just been rambling like a fool and no one reads your long hot air posts so you are just digging a hole with each post you make.
Walruse

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 09:28:04 PM

I just cannot wait to see the look on your face when you realize you have just been rambling like a fool and no one reads your long hot air posts so you are just digging a hole with each post you make.

You and the devs of this coin are already in a big hole right now.

The current price on the exchange is 25x lower than what was charged for IPO coins. You ripped off those guys big time.

Also the hashrate has been shrinking constantly. Down to less than half of what it was yesterday.

I see no chance of this coin reviving itself.
Zhoa8

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 09:31:27 PM

The current price on the exchange is 25x lower than what was charged for IPO coins. You ripped off those guys big time.

Also the hashrate has been shrinking constantly. Down to less than half of what it was yesterday.

The devs already explained the IPO 59 times to you morons but you keep acting like no one can read.

You and your friend are obviously from another coin, trying to make these guys look bad when they are doing good work. I am on to both of you, and everyone can see your desperate attempts have failed time and time again.

Walruse

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 09:38:44 PM

The devs already explained the IPO 59 times to you morons but you keep acting like no one can read.

You and your friend are obviously from another coin, trying to make these guys look bad when they are doing good work. I am on to both of you, and everyone can see your desperate attempts have failed time and time again.

What did they explain? They only increase amount of IPO coins by 250%. If it was fair they should increase by 2500%.

I am not from other coin. I am against scammers. If I was from other coin I would tell people to go mine that coin instead.
sevoque

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 10:02:31 PM

currently trading at 92cent
Walruse

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 10:12:20 PM

Good time to sell
sevoque

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 10:15:26 PM

Good time to sell

$1.10 now

perhaps a good time to buy
Walruse

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 10:31:50 PM

Good time to sell

$1.10 now

So you're saying it's a good time to buy at the top of a pump?

Sevoque you're scum.
sevoque

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 10:32:54 PM

Good time to sell

$1.10 now

Sevoque you're scum.

I AM A COP YOU IDIOT
Walruse

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 10:37:08 PM

Good time to sell

$1.10 now

Sevoque you're scum.

I AM A COP YOU IDIOT

Oh look. The price has started coming down. Once again you have shown why you shouldn't be trusted.

You knew exactly where the pump was going to end and thats where you are telling people to buy.

And now the price is coming back down.

Fuck you Sev.
sevoque

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 10:37:49 PM

Good time to sell

$1.10 now

Sevoque you're scum.

I AM A COP YOU IDIOT

Oh look. The price has started coming down. Once again you have shown why you shouldn't be trusted.

You knew exactly where the pump was going to end and thats where you are telling people to buy.

Fuck you Sev.

Get your mother, please.
Walruse

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 10:38:32 PM

Good time to sell

$1.10 now

Sevoque you're scum.

I AM A COP YOU IDIOT

Fuck you Sev.

Get your mother, please.

Excuse me?
sevoque

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 10:39:33 PM

Good time to sell

$1.10 now

Sevoque you're scum.

I AM A COP YOU IDIOT

Fuck you Sev.

Get your mother, please.

Excuse me?

Get your mother, please.
Walruse

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 10:41:06 PM

Good time to sell

$1.10 now

Sevoque you're scum.

I AM A COP YOU IDIOT

Fuck you Sev.

Get your mother, please.

Excuse me?

Get your mother, please.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is the maturity of the lead marketer of this coin.

This shitcoin is dead.
sevoque

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 10:42:29 PM

Good time to sell

$1.10 now

Sevoque you're scum.

I AM A COP YOU IDIOT

Fuck you Sev.

Get your mother, please.

Excuse me?

Get your mother, please.

This shitcoin is dead.

You know the song by Phil Collins "In the Air of the Night"?
Zhoa8

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 11:06:15 PM

Good time to sell

$1.10 now

Sevoque you're scum.

I AM A COP YOU IDIOT

Fuck you Sev.

Get your mother, please.

Excuse me?

Get your mother, please.

This shitcoin is dead.

Haha what a moron this Walruse is, he complains the entire thread then when the price bounces back up he desperately says the coin is dead.

Meanwhile I am mining this and telling my friends Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: