Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 11:19:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🌟🔥【ANN】【ICO】【PRE-SALE】 🚀 BIOHAL 🚀| THE MEDICAL REVOLUTION YOU NEED 🔥🌟🔥  (Read 23799 times)
kk777

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:32:39 PM

Where can I get the most current information about this project at the moment? The latest news and so on?

I think that the most relevant information you can find in the white paper of this project. There are collected all the data on the project and its goals and objectives

Perfectly, this is what I need. Can you share this link with me? It will be very useful for me

Oh sure. Under this link you can get acquainted with all the features of the project, its description, tasks and objectives. https://www.biohal.io/pdf/biohal_whitepaper1.1.pdf
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:39:12 PM

Excellent, thank you very much, now I will be able to get to know this project as effectively as possible and take part in its development!
cabbage55

Activity: 177

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:40:13 PM

nowadays medicine is needed this one project and its ideas. I`m glad that it is popular right now and, i think, perspective.
kk777

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:43:40 PM

Excellent, thank you very much, now I will be able to get to know this project as effectively as possible and take part in its development!

Yes, it is not difficult, I'm sure that you will be interested in this project and you will actively work with it and develop it
amanai

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:22:49 AM

In which field of activity will the project be popular? I could not find the answer to my question on the official website
kk777

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:28:47 AM

In which field of activity will the project be popular? I could not find the answer to my question on the official website

Why are you interested in this issue? I want to know why you are interested in exactly this about this project? There are many other useful information!
amanai

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:34:39 AM

Why are you interested in this issue? I want to know why you are interested in exactly this about this project? There are many other useful information!

I need information so that I know which users this project is directed to. When I know this, I will decide whether it is worth investing in a project
kk777

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:38:42 AM

I need information so that I know which users this project is directed to. When I know this, I will decide whether it is worth investing in a project

I support you, this is the right decision. Before you invest your money, you must be sure that the product will be of interest to users
amanai

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:47:34 AM

I support you, this is the right decision. Before you invest your money, you must be sure that the product will be of interest to users

That's why I asked this question to get a detailed answer to it. Can you help me with this question? I need information!
kk777

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:52:51 AM

That's why I asked this question to get a detailed answer to it. Can you help me with this question? I need information!

Yes, of course, I will help you. I have many interesting suggestions.

boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:58:51 AM

What tokens represents this project and what role will they play in the future work of the project? I read the white paper, but could not find the answer to my question
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:00:20 PM

Good day to all the participants of the project. What can you say about this project in general terms? What do think, will it be successful or Neluns is just another project without future?
kk777

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:05:11 PM

What tokens represents this project and what role will they play in the future work of the project? I read the white paper, but could not find the answer to my question

Are you talking about how the user will use the token when working inside this project?
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:10:46 PM

Good day to all the participants of the project. What can you say about this project in general terms? What do think, will it be successful or Neluns is just another project without future?
I think that you are not right. The team is very responsible and hardworking. All the information about the project and its implementation is updated in time
a1471989

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:13:26 PM

I think that you are not right. The team is very responsible and hardworking. All the information about the project and its implementation is updated in time
Yeah, there are a lot of visitors and active participants of community. The fact that the team is one of the best is indisputable. Strong and experienced staff makes easier every project.
kk777

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:16:58 PM

This project uses the LLS token, which is a security token. Also, NLS is created in accordance with the ERC-20 standard.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:18:27 PM

Yeah, there are a lot of visitors and active participants of community. The fact that the team is one of the best is indisputable. Strong and experienced staff makes easier every project.
Ok, I see that the developers are good guys. Can you tell me more about project itself. What should everyone know about the conception and platform, the first information that can make me interested in the project?
a1471989

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:23:44 PM

Ok, I see that the developers are good guys. Can you tell me more about project itself. What should everyone know about the conception and platform, the first information that can make me interested in the project?
Biohal follows the tendency of telemedicine. This tendency makes everything easier. The world of technologies extends its boarders too fast and we have to keep it in mind. The team of developer does everything for  success
BTCFaucets

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:24:04 PM

This project uses the LLS token, which is a security token. Also, NLS is created in accordance with the ERC-20 standard.

This is good news, thanks for the information, this is very important, because I plan to start working with this project
BTCFaucets

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:28:16 PM

Biohal follows the tendency of telemedicine. This tendency makes everything easier. The world of technologies extends its boarders too fast and we have to keep it in mind. The team of developer does everything for  success
The system is new for today and has a lot of bugs and mistakes that can lead to dangerous situations. Today everything is about changes and this one is good.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: