Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:16:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🌟🔥【ANN】【ICO】【PRE-SALE】 🚀 BIOHAL 🚀| THE MEDICAL REVOLUTION YOU NEED 🔥🌟🔥  (Read 23798 times)
a1471989

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:57:15 AM

A large number of users appreciated this project and invite all new participants here, this is a good indicator, I think that due to active users who promote projects, this sphere will develop in the future!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:01:41 AM

A large number of users appreciated this project and invite all new participants here, this is a good indicator, I think that due to active users who promote projects, this sphere will develop in the future!

Where do you get the statistics you are referring to right now? This information would be very useful for me and my friends, as we are actively monitoring this project!
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:06:40 AM

Where do you get the statistics you are referring to right now? This information would be very useful for me and my friends, as we are actively monitoring this project!

I follow the activity of users in social networks, how many new users join the groups, how they actively ask questions to project managers and much more!
Klacik

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:09:54 AM

I follow the activity of users in social networks, how many new users join the groups, how they actively ask questions to project managers and much more!

I also noticed that the number of questions asked by users is a good indicator of how successful the project is and what kind of audience it has
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:13:08 AM

I also noticed that the number of questions asked by users is a good indicator of how successful the project is and what kind of audience it has

That's what I'm telling you. The more people enter the work and the promotion of the project, the higher the chance that the project will be successful in the future! I believe that the project should invest more in the development of support, since the number of questions the users have is large and the support does not have time to cope with them
Aximetria

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:15:48 AM

That's what I'm telling you. The more people enter the work and the promotion of the project, the higher the chance that the project will be successful in the future! I believe that the project should invest more in the development of support, since the number of questions the users have is large and the support does not have time to cope with them

That's true. And it always works — if people promote the project because they really love it (not because of monetary reward), that means that it is worth something
Kardon

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:25:52 AM

I love the topic of medicine. And I think that such projects should develop. I find It very interesting your vision to use biometric data authentication. I think this idea is of great interest to society,and so I hope it will be implemented.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:54:51 AM

What is the main feature of this project? I want to know what is the main difference between it and the rest of the projects?
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:01:02 AM

What is the main feature of this project? I want to know what is the main difference between it and the rest of the projects?

I am ready to discuss this issue with you, tell me, why do you want to know this? Why do you need this information?
boomertoo

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:04:30 AM

I am ready to discuss this issue with you, tell me, why do you want to know this? Why do you need this information?

To start working with the project and invest my money in it, I want to be sure that this project is better than others and has more chances for further growth
kk777

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:10:56 AM

To start working with the project and invest my money in it, I want to be sure that this project is better than others and has more chances for further growth

I agree with you, it is logical. Before investing in various projects, I also analyze them and conclude whether these projects will be in demand in the future
boomertoo

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:16:23 AM

I agree with you, it is logical. Before investing in various projects, I also analyze them and conclude whether these projects will be in demand in the future

It's fine, so what about this project? What can you say, what is its main difference from other projects?
kk777

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:23:25 AM

It's fine, so what about this project? What can you say, what is its main difference from other projects?

A distinctive feature of this project are the following features: seeks to bring the world of crypto-currency to the real world with coin by providing seamless, instant and inexpensive transactions
a1471989

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:32:27 AM

Does this project have social networks? I like to follow the twitter of various projects. Share a link please so that I can follow the news of the project!
Klacik

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:37:38 AM

Does this project have social networks? I like to follow the twitter of various projects. Share a link please so that I can follow the news of the project!

All links are on the official website of the project, I do not understand why people do not want to use the information provided by the project, it's simple and convenient
a1471989

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:43:54 AM

All links are on the official website of the project, I do not understand why people do not want to use the information provided by the project, it's simple and convenient

I went to the site and did not find any links to the social networks in which the project is located. So I decided to ask on the forum.
Klacik

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:49:30 AM

I went to the site and did not find any links to the social networks in which the project is located. So I decided to ask on the forum.

This is strange, because the main page of the project has all the links that you can use
a1471989

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:57:50 AM

This is strange, because the main page of the project has all the links that you can use

Can you help me and share these links? This would be very useful for me, because I always follow the projects and take part in them, but without information I can not do that
Klacik

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:04:27 AM

Can you help me and share these links? This would be very useful for me, because I always follow the projects and take part in them, but without information I can not do that

Yes, of course, here are the links to the main social networks: https://www.facebook.com/Biohal-1411037209040558/ https://twitter.com/BiohalOfficial
Earl Edward

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:10:59 AM

WOW!
https://icoffering.blogspot.com/

Eliminating CANCER at the earliest stage!
Using the blockchain to the service available!
What a breakthrough!

https://[Suspicious link removed]/2MU3dlU

https://icoffering.blogspot.com/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: