Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:32:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🌟🔥【ANN】【ICO】【PRE-SALE】 🚀 BIOHAL 🚀| THE MEDICAL REVOLUTION YOU NEED 🔥🌟🔥  (Read 23798 times)
guarino

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:43:54 AM

It is very gratifying to see that technology is beginning to work in such a direction to bring real benefits. decentralization and blockchain are really beginning to bring real benefits to people, it's great to see such progress.
I agree with this, but still I'm interested in the details of exactly how they plan to implement their technology and introduce it into the mass market.
bonksnp2

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:49:46 AM

It is very gratifying to see that technology is beginning to work in such a direction to bring real benefits. decentralization and blockchain are really beginning to bring real benefits to people, it's great to see such progress.
I agree with this, but still I'm interested in the details of exactly how they plan to implement their technology and introduce it into the mass market.

I do not know what exactly you mean, but the technology of this project is described on the project's website, you can read it. This is quite an interesting and innovative idea.
guarino

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:59:45 AM

I do not know what exactly you mean, but the technology of this project is described on the project's website, you can read it. This is quite an interesting and innovative idea.
Yes, I know, I read about it, but whether it can get widespread distribution and have a popularity among users, this question also worries me very much.
bonksnp2

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:05:34 PM

Yes, I know, I read about it, but whether it can get widespread distribution and have a popularity among users, this question also worries me very much.

I think it's very simple. If at the pre-sale stage the project attracts enough attention from investors, the project will be of interest to the community.
guarino

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:13:43 PM

I think it's very simple. If at the pre-sale stage the project attracts enough attention from investors, the project will be of interest to the community.
I hope that this will be so, because the idea of the project is very innovative and I would like it to work in real life, I think it will help many people.
bonksnp2

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:22:28 PM

I hope that this will be so, because the idea of the project is very innovative and I would like it to work in real life, I think it will help many people.
I completely agree with you, oncology is now one of the important directions in medicine, and if modern technologies help it, it's just fantastic.
peetah

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:58:46 PM

an incredible project, I have not seen such solutions before, which would embody such ideas, it's just amazing, I hope that this will be fully realized.
In fact, this project is not the first of its kind, you can even see on the website a comparison of this project with competitors. That is, the idea of such a solution is not new, but realization in this case is much better.
SamuelN

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:06:31 PM

an incredible project, I have not seen such solutions before, which would embody such ideas, it's just amazing, I hope that this will be fully realized.
In fact, this project is not the first of its kind, you can even see on the website a comparison of this project with competitors. That is, the idea of such a solution is not new, but realization in this case is much better.

Well, these are typical free-market laws, someone can offer the best solution by analyzing the market and eliminating the disadvantages inherent in competitors in their project, this approach is the most correct one.
peetah

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:16:22 PM

Well, these are typical free-market laws, someone can offer the best solution by analyzing the market and eliminating the disadvantages inherent in competitors in their project, this approach is the most correct one.

You are right, but the main thing is not only the idea itself, but also the realization of this idea. For the project, the main goal now is to get the necessary amount to realize this in life.
SamuelN

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:38:22 PM

You are right, but the main thing is not only the idea itself, but also the realization of this idea. For the project, the main goal now is to get the necessary amount to realize this in life.

By the way, is there any information about the minimum amount that the project team expects? And is there any information on the amount they have already collected?
peetah

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:47:33 PM

By the way, is there any information about the minimum amount that the project team expects? And is there any information on the amount they have already collected?
Well, at least the team expects to collect 5,000,000 USD, how many are collected at the moment is not known, the pre-sale campaign began just recently and I do not think that this information will be public.
SamuelN

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:01:20 PM

Well, at least the team expects to collect 5,000,000 USD, how many are collected at the moment is not known, the pre-sale campaign began just recently and I do not think that this information will be public.
In fact, this amount is quite small for a project of this level, I hope they will be able to collect this. Realization of such projects can seriously advance medicine forward, our society needs such revolutionary projects and ideas.
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:23:44 PM

It seems to me that such projects should combine not only data on oncology, but also data on all diseases. This will help to engage in research in many areas of medicine.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:31:59 PM

It seems to me that such projects should combine not only data on oncology, but also data on all diseases. This will help to engage in research in many areas of medicine.
I can not say with full confidence, but it seems to me that such platforms have already been implemented in some areas of medicine. But your idea has a place to be, I agree.
Green Lantern

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:41:13 PM

I can not say with full confidence, but it seems to me that such platforms have already been implemented in some areas of medicine. But your idea has a place to be, I agree.

But I understand that such an idea will be extremely difficult to implement and make a finished product out of this. This will require unrealistic efforts and financial investments.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:53:58 PM

But I understand that such an idea will be extremely difficult to implement and make a finished product out of this. This will require unrealistic efforts and financial investments.

But this does not mean that we should stop and stop developing such services. We need to work in this direction. For example, this project can be one of the similar ones.
Green Lantern

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:00:08 PM

But this does not mean that we should stop and stop developing such services. We need to work in this direction. For example, this project can be one of the similar ones.
I think if this project can collect the necessary amount to realize its functionality, then we are expected to have significant innovations in the healthcare sphere.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:08:49 PM

I think if this project can collect the necessary amount to realize its functionality, then we are expected to have significant innovations in the healthcare sphere.
Let's hope for it. I'm looking forward to when this project will be realized. In this I have no doubt, because it is of great interest to many. The problem of oncology worries many now.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:50:29 AM

Where can I get the most current information about this project at the moment? The latest news and so on?
bonksnp2

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:54:09 AM

Is there already some information about the dates of the launch of this project? Or some preliminary forecasts about this platform?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: