Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:19:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🌟🔥【ANN】【ICO】【PRE-SALE】 🚀 BIOHAL 🚀| THE MEDICAL REVOLUTION YOU NEED 🔥🌟🔥  (Read 23798 times)
kk777

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:55:18 AM

Where can I get the most current information about this project at the moment? The latest news and so on?

I think that the most relevant information you can find in the white paper of this project. There are collected all the data on the project and its goals and objectives

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:58:53 AM

Where can I get the most current information about this project at the moment? The latest news and so on?

I think that the most relevant information you can find in the white paper of this project. There are collected all the data on the project and its goals and objectives

Perfectly, this is what I need. Can you share this link with me? It will be very useful for me
guarino

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:59:22 AM

It is very gratifying to see that technology is beginning to work in such a direction to bring real benefits. decentralization and blockchain are really beginning to bring real benefits to people, it's great to see such progress.
All this information is in the road map projects, you can read this on the project website. The platform will be launched in the third quarter of 2018, that is, almost soon, probably.
kk777

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:02:55 AM

Perfectly, this is what I need. Can you share this link with me? It will be very useful for me

Oh sure. Under this link you can get acquainted with all the features of the project, its description, tasks and objectives.
bonksnp2

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:04:08 AM

It is very gratifying to see that technology is beginning to work in such a direction to bring real benefits. decentralization and blockchain are really beginning to bring real benefits to people, it's great to see such progress.
All this information is in the road map projects, you can read this on the project website. The platform will be launched in the third quarter of 2018, that is, almost soon, probably.

That is, will already be available to medical centers for the inverse analysis of biopsies, as well as to conduct research in this area? I understand correctly?
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:08:10 AM

Oh sure. Under this link you can get acquainted with all the features of the project, its description, tasks and objectives.
Excellent, thank you very much, now I will be able to get to know this project as effectively as possible and take part in its development!
guarino

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:10:07 AM

That is, will already be available to medical centers for the inverse analysis of biopsies, as well as to conduct research in this area? I understand correctly?
Well, not quite, the launch of such laboratories is planned in the second quarter of 2019, at the moment the ICO has started from the results of which the fate of the project will depend.
kk777

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:12:29 AM

Excellent, thank you very much, now I will be able to get to know this project as effectively as possible and take part in its development!

Yes, it is not difficult, I'm sure that you will be interested in this project and you will actively work with it and develop it
bonksnp2

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:15:35 AM

Well, not quite, the launch of such laboratories is planned in the second quarter of 2019, at the moment the ICO has started from the results of which the fate of the project will depend.

In what sense will the fate of the project depend? So it might not happen, right? I would not want such a project to be forgotten or left unnoticed, this is a very important project for all people.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:20:17 AM

Why create a similar project? I have nothing against the project, I'm wondering how this sphere develops and lives now, because in order to come to the market with new ideas, you have to be better
guarino

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:20:45 AM

In what sense will the fate of the project depend? So it might not happen, right? I would not want such a project to be forgotten or left unnoticed, this is a very important project for all people.
It all depends on the amount of investment that can be collected at the time of ICO. This will decide the project's contract. I think the team will get enough attention, the project has strong partners.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:24:03 AM

Why create a similar project? I have nothing against the project, I'm wondering how this sphere develops and lives now, because in order to come to the market with new ideas, you have to be better

I agree with you. The project solves the problem a little differently than other projects, competitors. It is because of this that the project is different from opponents, it has a chance to become a leader in its industry
bonksnp2

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:25:10 AM

It all depends on the amount of investment that can be collected at the time of ICO. This will decide the project's contract. I think the team will get enough attention, the project has strong partners.
I hope that you are right and we will be able to see this project in the work. I think this technology can help many people and save many lives.
a1471989

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:28:12 AM

I agree with you. The project solves the problem a little differently than other projects, competitors. It is because of this that the project is different from opponents, it has a chance to become a leader in its industry

And what about the functioning of such projects now? What actions does he want to replace or change? I want to understand what will be the difference with competitors
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:31:43 AM

And what about the functioning of such projects now? What actions does he want to replace or change? I want to understand what will be the difference with competitors

It's very simple, I'll write you 3 points, how it works now: 1. You participate in multiple loyalty programs, where each has their own internal points structure and privileges.
a1471989

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:37:09 AM

Hello! Tell me please, where can I find information about the development team? I need this information!
Techsan

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:39:37 AM

I first hear about such a technology as a liquid biopsy. Why did I learn about this only now, does it really exist?
slovenia1

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:44:17 AM

I first hear about such a technology as a liquid biopsy. Why did I learn about this only now, does it really exist?
Of course this is a real technology, this is called PROTEO, this technology was developed by the team of MYTECH. And you can read more about this on the Internet.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:44:27 AM

Hello! Tell me please, where can I find information about the development team? I need this information!

Hi, I can help you. Tell me, why do you need this information? I'm wondering why people are interested in the development team
a1471989

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:50:31 AM

Hi, I can help you. Tell me, why do you need this information? I'm wondering why people are interested in the development team

I want to know more information about the development team, because a lot of projects that in the future deceive their participants do not give information about themselves
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: