Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 10:11:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🌟🔥【ANN】【ICO】【PRE-SALE】 🚀 BIOHAL 🚀| THE MEDICAL REVOLUTION YOU NEED 🔥🌟🔥  (Read 23798 times)
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:02:18 PM

Good day to all the participants of the project. What can you say about this project in general terms? What do think, will it be successful or biohal is just another project without future?
I think that you are not right. The team is very responsible and hardworking. All the information about the project and its implementation is updated in time
There are a lot of visitors and active participants of community. The fact that the team is one of the best is indisputable. Strong and experienced staff makes easier every project.
Ok, I see that the developers are good guys. Can you tell me more about project itself. What should everyone know about the conception and platform, the first information that can make me interested in the project?
Biohal follows the tendency of telemedicine. This tendency makes everything easier. The world of technologies extends its boarders too fast and we have to keep it in mind. The team of developer does everything for  success

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:07:30 PM

Good day to all the participants of the project. What can you say about this project in general terms? What do think, will it be successful or biohal is just another project without future?
I think that you are not right. The team is very responsible and hardworking. All the information about the project and its implementation is updated in time
There are a lot of visitors and active participants of community. The fact that the team is one of the best is indisputable. Strong and experienced staff makes easier every project.
Ok, I see that the developers are good guys. Can you tell me more about project itself. What should everyone know about the conception and platform, the first information that can make me interested in the project?
Biohal follows the tendency of telemedicine. This tendency makes everything easier. The world of technologies extends its boarders too fast and we have to keep it in mind. The team of developer does everything for  success
The system is new for today and has a lot of bugs and mistakes that can lead to dangerous situations. Today everything is about changes and this one is good.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:12:25 PM

The system is new for today and has a lot of bugs and mistakes that can lead to dangerous situations. Today everything is about changes and this one is good.
It is Medical Ecosystem with the decentralized biometrics authentication protocol for the secured and encrypted liquid biopsy data. It is strange that you speak about this project and don’t mention these features. As for me this sides are the key factors.
Klacik

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:17:17 PM

It is Medical Ecosystem with the decentralized biometrics authentication protocol for the secured and encrypted liquid biopsy data. It is strange that you speak about this project and don’t mention these features. As for me this sides are the key factors.
If you search for similar projects you will find a lot of them. Why this project is the best and how the team is going cope with competition on the market of projects
BTCFaucets

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:22:07 PM

If you search for similar projects you will find a lot of them. Why this project is the best and how the team is going cope with competition on the market of projects
This project is already has a ready-made product and it is the most important fact if we speak about other projects. It will be implemented earlier, as a matter of fact
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:23:55 PM

This project offers us new way and I personally accept the methods of this project. Evolution of telemedicine, as we knew it before!
Klacik

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:27:38 PM

This project offers us new way and I personally accept the methods of this project. Evolution of telemedicine, as we knew it before!
I got it too. The world is changing so fast and we have to keep up with the times. This project helps us to complete such a hard task.
a1471989

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:35:35 PM

I got it too. The world is changing so fast and we have to keep up with the times. This project helps us to complete such a hard task.
it is also worth-noting that social networks and website of this project have a lot of visitor for today, Sounds like it is a really promising thing to invest. There is no doubt that I will join the bounty program of this project.
Klacik

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:40:15 PM

it is also worth-noting that social networks and website of this project have a lot of visitor for today, Sounds like it is a really promising thing to invest. There is no doubt that I will join the bounty program of this project.
The project is just at the beginning on the way. I think that idea is pretty amazing and the team of developers will be able to cope with all the difficulties they face
a1471989

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:48:05 PM

The project is just at the beginning on the way. I think that idea is pretty amazing and the team of developers will be able to cope with all the difficulties they face
yeah, well-qualified staff will make everything easy. Such an ambitious idea, but there are a lot of projects with absolutely the same idea . Hope, that they will be faster than others.
Klacik

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:50:06 PM

yeah, well-qualified staff will make everything easy. Such an ambitious idea, but there are a lot of projects with absolutely the same idea . Hope, that they will be faster than others.
I say so because you do not see minor details of this project that serve much more potential. The idea of instant transactions is worth developing without any excuses.
a1471989

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:55:43 PM

I say so because you do not see minor details of this project that serve much more potential. The idea of instant transactions is worth developing without any excuses.
Big potential of this idea will be achieved. I know it for sure, because the team of the project is a very responsible one. Hope that everything will be nice.
Klacik

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:00:22 PM

Big potential of this idea will be achieved. I know it for sure, because the team of the project is a very responsible one. Hope that everything will be nice.
Yeah, the team of developers is really good. I think that they will achieve all the goals and aims set.
a1471989

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:05:52 PM

Yeah, the team of developers is really good. I think that they will achieve all the goals and aims set.
I agree with you. Also, I wanted to say some words about the design of the web-site. It look really amazing. My eyes are glad that I have seen this beauty.
Klacik

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:13:38 PM

I agree with you. Also, I wanted to say some words about the design of the web-site. It look really amazing. My eyes are glad that I have seen this beauty.
The design of web-site interested me a lot. But I wanted to say about social media of the project. All the information about project and team updated very often
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:21:45 PM

The media contains information not only about updates of the project but also about the world of cryptocurrencies and news related to the digital direction
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:11:17 AM

The project is very attractive for investments! I believe that in the future it will be very successful among users! The project requires a lot of investment, since marketing requires a lot of money!
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:15:47 AM

The project is very attractive for investments! I believe that in the future it will be very successful among users! The project requires a lot of investment, since marketing requires a lot of money!

I agree with you, the project can become popular among athletes among people who follow him. This is the main guarantee of success. But this is only my point of view, which I adhere to. In sports, people lack transparency.
bitokman

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:32:04 AM

I read about PROTEO technology and as far as I know at the moment it's all possible only in theory, technology needs to undergo a practical test.
CoinNextE

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:36:46 AM

I read about PROTEO technology and as far as I know at the moment it's all possible only in theory, technology needs to undergo a practical test.
I do not know what exactly you read about this, but the team is already working clinic in Japan, which is engaged in research in this area.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: