Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:25:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🌟🔥【ANN】【ICO】【PRE-SALE】 🚀 BIOHAL 🚀| THE MEDICAL REVOLUTION YOU NEED 🔥🌟🔥  (Read 23798 times)
guarino

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:01:40 PM

very pleased with the fact that the site is translated into many languages, this allows many users to study information about the project and understand what exactly this project is doing.

Of course, this is important for a project of this level. Diagnosis of cancer in the early stages is something that is important for everyone now and about such a project should learn as many people as possible.
that's right, I completely agree with you. I also see that onni are ready to accept investments in different currencies, which at the moment is very convenient, given the situation in the market of crypto-currency.

Yes, the crypto currency market is going through a bad time and it's very difficult to work during this period, the main thing is not to despair and bring all your projects to the end.
I would not become so worried about this, I think that this is a calm before something really explosive, such that it will turn the market of crypto-currencies upside down.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
just_strange32

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:04:06 PM

This is a project that benefits everyone all over the world. The project provides a means to conduct a biopsy for everyone. But to succeed, the project requires a strong community of support including all resources: doctors, hospitals, researchers, pharmaceutical companies, patients, etc. Therefore, The project should take measures to attract the cooperation of this large community. How did the project get attention, cooperation and support of the above resources?
boomertoo

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:55:01 PM

The project is very attractive for investments! I believe that in the future it will be very successful among users! The project requires a lot of investment, since marketing requires a lot of money!

I agree with you, the project can become popular among athletes among people who follow him. This is the main guarantee of success. But this is only my point of view, which I adhere to. In sports, people lack transparency.

How long have you been following the project? I want to know how long the rest of the participants are watching the project and why they are doing it. This fact is very important for me as an analyst.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:01:50 PM

The project is very attractive for investments! I believe that in the future it will be very successful among users! The project requires a lot of investment, since marketing requires a lot of money!

I agree with you, the project can become popular among athletes among people who follow him. This is the main guarantee of success. But this is only my point of view, which I adhere to. In sports, people lack transparency.

How long have you been following the project? I want to know how long the rest of the participants are watching the project and why they are doing it. This fact is very important for me as an analyst.

boomertoo

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:05:17 PM

I only recently joined the project, because I was busy promoting another project. Are you really an analyst? IF yes, in which sphere?
kk777

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:10:19 PM

I only recently joined the project, because I was busy promoting another project. Are you really an analyst? IF yes, in which sphere?

I'm familiar with the people of your profession and I want to say that your work is quite complicated, because the market is changing almost every day, slowly, but changing and you have to follow it constantly, because the trends are changing.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:14:46 PM

A large number of users appreciated this project and invite all new participants here, this is a good indicator, I think that due to active users who promote projects, this sphere will develop in the future!
kk777

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:19:40 PM

A large number of users appreciated this project and invite all new participants here, this is a good indicator, I think that due to active users who promote projects, this sphere will develop in the future!

Where do you get the statistics you are referring to right now? This is interesting information. I want to know more about this.
a1471989

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:23:19 PM

Where do you get the statistics you are referring to right now? This is interesting information. I want to know more about this.

I look for how many people connect to the channel telegram to the project, how many writes in the bounty. These are the main indicators
kk777

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:27:47 PM

I look for how many people connect to the channel telegram to the project, how many writes in the bounty. These are the main indicators

Exactly! You're right! I too am in the telegram channel and every day a huge number of users enter it. This is a good indicator
a1471989

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:31:43 PM

Exactly! You're right! I too am in the telegram channel and every day a huge number of users enter it. This is a good indicator

That's what I'm telling you. The more people enter the work and the promotion of the project, the higher the chance that the project will be successful in the future!
kk777

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:37:21 PM

That's what I'm telling you. The more people enter the work and the promotion of the project, the higher the chance that the project will be successful in the future!

I fully support you! I agree that at the initial stage the project requires active support of users and investors, so that it becomes successful and popular in the society.
a1471989

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:43:58 PM

The project is very attractive for investments! I believe that in the future it will be very successful among users! It is necessary to pay great attention to the project!
kk777

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:50:51 PM

The project is very attractive for investments! I believe that in the future it will be very successful among users! It is necessary to pay great attention to the project!

I agree with you, the project is successful because it solves the problems that users have. This is the main guarantee of success. But this is only my point of view, which I adhere to
a1471989

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:56:50 PM

I agree with you, the project is successful because it solves the problems that users have. This is the main guarantee of success. But this is only my point of view, which I adhere to

kk777

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:07:35 PM

boomertoo

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:58:28 AM

I like the main idea of ​​this project, I think that a large number of users will join the project
kk777

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:01:58 AM

I like the main idea of ​​this project, I think that a large number of users will join the project

On the main page of the project you could see information about beta testing, please read, there you will find many interesting facts about the project.
boomertoo

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:05:37 AM

On the main page of the project you could see information about beta testing, please read, there you will find many interesting facts about the project.

At the moment I have difficulties with access to the Internet and can only be on the forum, help please and give me information on how to start participating in beta testing?
kk777

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:09:06 AM

At the moment I have difficulties with access to the Internet and can only be on the forum, help please and give me information on how to start participating in beta testing?

According to information from developers, the beta testing of the project will begin in the first quarter of 2019. This is official information. You will have to wait to start taking part in the testing of the project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: