Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:14:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🌟🔥【ANN】【ICO】【PRE-SALE】 🚀 BIOHAL 🚀| THE MEDICAL REVOLUTION YOU NEED 🔥🌟🔥  (Read 23799 times)
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:23:08 PM

This project offers us new way and I personally accept the methods of this project. Evolution of telemedicine, as we knew it before!
I got it too. The world is changing so fast and we have to keep up with the times. This project helps us to complete such a hard task.
It is also worth-noting that social networks and website of this project have a lot of visitor for today, Sounds like it is a really promising thing to invest. There is no doubt that I will join the bounty program of this project.
The design of web-site interested me a lot too. But I wanted to say about social media of the project. All the information about project and team updated very often
I knew that i am not the only one to mention it. Everything is on the right place and works well, one more time we can see all the fforts of the team
The media channels are more interesting for me, there are a lot of information not only about updates of the project but also about the world of cryptocurrencies and news related to the digital direction
Another big and urgent issue will be solved with the use of the blockchain technology. I hope that there will be more projects aim at making our life easier.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:23:41 PM

investors should be very careful with those ones and should have in-depth considerations before deciding to invest their money. Most of them are scam ones, part of them are real ones, and small part of them are good ones.
Good luck with your decision!
Green Lantern

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:49:27 PM

A large number of users appreciated this project and invite all new participants here, this is a good indicator, I think that due to active users who promote projects, this sphere will develop in the future!
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:56:07 PM

A large number of users appreciated this project and invite all new participants here, this is a good indicator, I think that due to active users who promote projects, this sphere will develop in the future!
Where do you get the statistics you are referring to right now? This is interesting information. I want to know more about this.
Green Lantern

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:01:29 PM

Where do you get the statistics you are referring to right now? This is interesting information. I want to know more about this.

I look for how many people connect to the channel telegram to the project, how many writes in the bounty. These are the main indicators
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:06:31 PM

I look for how many people connect to the channel telegram to the project, how many writes in the bounty. These are the main indicators
Exactly! You're right! I too am in the telegram channel and every day a huge number of users enter it. This is a good indicator
Green Lantern

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:10:45 PM

Exactly! You're right! I too am in the telegram channel and every day a huge number of users enter it. This is a good indicator

Where can I get the most current information about this project at the moment? The latest news and so on?
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:17:09 PM

Where can I get the most current information about this project at the moment? The latest news and so on?
I think that the most relevant information you can find in the white paper of this project. There are collected all the data on the project and its goals and objectives
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:24:09 PM

With the help of which tools will the project realize its product and achieve the goals that it currently faces?
slovenia1

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:31:00 PM

With the help of which tools will the project realize its product and achieve the goals that it currently faces?
I do not understand, you are interested in learning about the technologies that will use this project in your product or what? Or exactly the objects through which the project will achieve its goals?
guarino

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:39:26 PM

I do not understand, you are interested in learning about the technologies that will use this project in your product or what? Or exactly the objects through which the project will achieve its goals?

Most likely, I'm interested in learning about technology, I'm being wrong. What objects can you tell about? I do not understand it either.
slovenia1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:46:27 PM

Most likely, I'm interested in learning about technology, I'm being wrong. What objects can you tell about? I do not understand it either.
Well, in this case, everything is simple. The object here is the user who will use the product. Consequently, with the help of his project will fulfill its goals and functions
guarino

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:54:33 PM

Well, in this case, everything is simple. The object here is the user who will use the product. Consequently, with the help of his project will fulfill its goals and functions

Well, I understood this, and what technologies will be used in the product of the project? I am interested in this particular question, since I could not find the answer to it on the website.
slovenia1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:10:39 PM

Well, I understood this, and what technologies will be used in the product of the project? I am interested in this particular question, since I could not find the answer to it on the website.
The main technology - this Gabro's comes from different players buying and selling Gabro. As more loyalty programs join our Loyalty Central, naturally, more individuals would like to take advantage of our rapid and secure ways of managing all their reward points.
bonksnp2

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:55:42 PM

12coins

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:03:32 PM

I think that the most relevant information you can find in the white paper of this project. There are collected all the data on the project and its goals and objectives
bonksnp2

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:13:10 PM

Perfectly, this is what I need. Can you share this link with me? It will be very useful for me
12coins

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:21:41 PM

Perfectly, this is what I need. Can you share this link with me? It will be very useful for me

Oh sure. Under this link you can get acquainted with all the features of the project, its description, tasks and objectives. https://www.biohal.io/pdf/biohal_whitepaper1.1.pdf
bonksnp2

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:29:07 PM

Oh sure. Under this link you can get acquainted with all the features of the project, its description, tasks and objectives. https://www.biohal.io/pdf/biohal_whitepaper1.1.pdf
Excellent, thank you very much, now I will be able to get to know this project as effectively as possible and take part in its development!
12coins

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:34:10 PM

Excellent, thank you very much, now I will be able to get to know this project as effectively as possible and take part in its development!

Yes, it is not difficult, I'm sure that you will be interested in this project and you will actively work with it and develop it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: