Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:11:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🌟🔥【ANN】【ICO】【PRE-SALE】 🚀 BIOHAL 🚀| THE MEDICAL REVOLUTION YOU NEED 🔥🌟🔥  (Read 23798 times)
nicrnicr

Activity: 406
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:27:00 AM

I first hear about such a technology as a liquid biopsy. Why did I learn about this only now, does it really exist?

Of course this is a real technology, this is called PROTEO, this technology was developed by the team of MYTECH. And you can read more about this on the Internet.
But this is a revolutionary breakthrough, this is a unique technology, why no one has yet begun to introduce this everywhere in clinics and hospitals?
Because this is a completely new technology and not everyone knows about it. In addition, it is quite expensive to introduce it universally. But in Japan there is already a medical center, in which the analysis is carried out by this method!

Really? The Japanese always introduce all the innovative technologies first, I hope that this will spread further. Could anyone read more materials on this project and about this technology somewhere
Yes of course, on the project website there are all links to detailed information about this, you can check it out. You can also read the white paper, there is also a lot of information about the project.
Unfortunately, I still do not have the opportunity to study white paper, this is available only in English, which I do not know so well to fully understand it. Is there any chance of waiting for translation into other languages?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
slovenia1

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:31:27 AM

I first hear about such a technology as a liquid biopsy. Why did I learn about this only now, does it really exist?

Of course this is a real technology, this is called PROTEO, this technology was developed by the team of MYTECH. And you can read more about this on the Internet.
But this is a revolutionary breakthrough, this is a unique technology, why no one has yet begun to introduce this everywhere in clinics and hospitals?
Because this is a completely new technology and not everyone knows about it. In addition, it is quite expensive to introduce it universally. But in Japan there is already a medical center, in which the analysis is carried out by this method!

Really? The Japanese always introduce all the innovative technologies first, I hope that this will spread further. Could anyone read more materials on this project and about this technology somewhere
Yes of course, on the project website there are all links to detailed information about this, you can check it out. You can also read the white paper, there is also a lot of information about the project.
Unfortunately, I still do not have the opportunity to study white paper, this is available only in English, which I do not know so well to fully understand it. Is there any chance of waiting for translation into other languages?

I do not know the answer to this question, perhaps in the plans of the team there is this. But you can try to ask the team about it in the telegram of the chat of the project.
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:36:39 AM

Is there already some information about the dates of the launch of this project? Or some preliminary forecasts about this platform?
CoinNextE

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:42:40 AM

Is there already some information about the dates of the launch of this project? Or some preliminary forecasts about this platform?

All this information is in the road map projects, you can read this on the project website. The platform will be launched in the third quarter of 2018, that is, almost soon, probably.
bitokman

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:47:51 AM

All this information is in the road map projects, you can read this on the project website. The platform will be launched in the third quarter of 2018, that is, almost soon, probably.
That is, will already be available to medical centers for the inverse analysis of biopsies, as well as to conduct research in this area? I understand correctly?
CoinNextE

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:53:58 AM

That is, will already be available to medical centers for the inverse analysis of biopsies, as well as to conduct research in this area? I understand correctly?

Well, not quite, the launch of such laboratories is planned in the second quarter of 2019, at the moment the ICO has started from the results of which the fate of the project will depend.
kk777

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:54:40 AM

Good day to all the participants of the project. What can you say about this project in general terms? What do think, will it be successful or biohal is just another project without future?
bitokman

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:58:24 AM

Well, not quite, the launch of such laboratories is planned in the second quarter of 2019, at the moment the ICO has started from the results of which the fate of the project will depend.
In what sense will the fate of the project depend? So it might not happen, right? I would not want such a project to be forgotten or left unnoticed, this is a very important project for all people.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:01:52 AM

Good day to all the participants of the project. What can you say about this project in general terms? What do think, will it be successful or biohal is just another project without future?
I think that you are not right. The team is very responsible and hardworking. All the information about the project and its implementation is updated in time
CoinNextE

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:03:49 AM

In what sense will the fate of the project depend? So it might not happen, right? I would not want such a project to be forgotten or left unnoticed, this is a very important project for all people.
It all depends on the amount of investment that can be collected at the time of ICO. This will decide the project's contract. I think the team will get enough attention, the project has strong partners.
kk777

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:05:31 AM

I think that you are not right. The team is very responsible and hardworking. All the information about the project and its implementation is updated in time
Yeah, there are a lot of visitors and active participants of community. The fact that the team is one of the best is indisputable. Strong and experienced staff makes easier every project.
yohohobinksake

Activity: 312

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:05:46 AM

Yes, it is true that projects like this should not be ignored and forgotten, because the concept they are carrying is very good, and their vision and mission are very good. So we have to support this project because many people need projects like this.

bitokman

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:08:08 AM

It all depends on the amount of investment that can be collected at the time of ICO. This will decide the project's contract. I think the team will get enough attention, the project has strong partners.

I hope that you are right and we will be able to see this project in the work. I think this technology can help many people and save many lives.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:10:17 AM

Yeah, there are a lot of visitors and active participants of community. The fact that the team is one of the best is indisputable. Strong and experienced staff makes easier every project.
Ok, I see that the developers are good guys. Can you tell me more about project itself. What should everyone know about the conception and platform, the first information that can make me interested in the project?
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:13:06 AM

I saw a mention of an open network, what does this mean? Is it some network that unites laboratories and research centers with access to analysis?
kk777

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:15:37 AM

Ok, I see that the developers are good guys. Can you tell me more about project itself. What should everyone know about the conception and platform, the first information that can make me interested in the project?
Biohal follows the tendency of telemedicine. This tendency makes everything easier. The world of technologies extends its boarders too fast and we have to keep it in mind. The team of developer does everything for  success
12coins

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:18:31 AM

I saw a mention of an open network, what does this mean? Is it some network that unites laboratories and research centers with access to analysis?
Not really, it combines everything at once. That is, it is a network in which doctors and clinics and patients and many other institutions participate, including investors and insurance companies.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:20:49 AM

The system is new for today and has a lot of bugs and mistakes that can lead to dangerous situations. Today everything is about changes and this one is good
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:23:55 AM

Not really, it combines everything at once. That is, it is a network in which doctors and clinics and patients and many other institutions participate, including investors and insurance companies.

Of course, I understand everything, but what is the attitude of insurance companies to this project, lol?
Why do they also participate in this project and are united in a common network?
kk777

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:27:39 AM

The system is new for today and has a lot of bugs and mistakes that can lead to dangerous situations. Today everything is about changes and this one is good
It is Medical Ecosystem with the decentralized biometrics authentication protocol for the secured and encrypted liquid biopsy data. It is strange that you speak about this project and don’t mention these features. As for me this sides are the key factors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: