Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:46:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🌟🔥【ANN】【ICO】【PRE-SALE】 🚀 BIOHAL 🚀| THE MEDICAL REVOLUTION YOU NEED 🔥🌟🔥  (Read 23798 times)
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:35:11 AM

I first hear about such a technology as a liquid biopsy. Why did I learn about this only now, does it really exist?

Of course this is a real technology, this is called PROTEO, this technology was developed by the team of MYTECH. And you can read more about this on the Internet.
But this is a revolutionary breakthrough, this is a unique technology, why no one has yet begun to introduce this everywhere in clinics and hospitals?
Because this is a completely new technology and not everyone knows about it. In addition, it is quite expensive to introduce it universally. But in Japan there is already a medical center, in which the analysis is carried out by this method!

Really? The Japanese always introduce all the innovative technologies first, I hope that this will spread further. Could anyone read more materials on this project and about this technology somewhere?
Yes of course, on the project website there are all links to detailed information about this, you can check it out. You can also read the white paper, there is also a lot of information about the project.

Unfortunately, I still do not have the opportunity to study white paper, this is available only in English, which I do not know so well to fully understand it. Is there any chance of waiting for translation into other languages?
I do not know the answer to this question, perhaps in the plans of the team there is this. But you can try to ask the team about it in the telegram of the chat of the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitokman

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:40:56 AM

Is there already some information about the dates of the launch of this project? Or some preliminary forecasts about this platform?
CoinNextE

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:45:52 AM

Is there already some information about the dates of the launch of this project? Or some preliminary forecasts about this platform?

All this information is in the road map projects, you can read this on the project website. The platform will be launched in the third quarter of 2018, that is, almost soon, probably.
bitokman

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:50:21 AM

All this information is in the road map projects, you can read this on the project website. The platform will be launched in the third quarter of 2018, that is, almost soon, probably.
That is, will already be available to medical centers for the inverse analysis of biopsies, as well as to conduct research in this area? I understand correctly?
CoinNextE

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:57:36 AM

That is, will already be available to medical centers for the inverse analysis of biopsies, as well as to conduct research in this area? I understand correctly?

Well, not quite, the launch of such laboratories is planned in the second quarter of 2019, at the moment the ICO has started from the results of which the fate of the project will depend.
kantonamola

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:57:46 AM

Thank you for bringing the community a nice project
bitokman

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:02:52 PM

Well, not quite, the launch of such laboratories is planned in the second quarter of 2019, at the moment the ICO has started from the results of which the fate of the project will depend.
In what sense will the fate of the project depend? So it might not happen, right? I would not want such a project to be forgotten or left unnoticed, this is a very important project for all people.
CoinNextE

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:09:53 PM

In what sense will the fate of the project depend? So it might not happen, right? I would not want such a project to be forgotten or left unnoticed, this is a very important project for all people.

It all depends on the amount of investment that can be collected at the time of ICO. This will decide the project's contract. I think the team will get enough attention, the project has strong partners.
bitokman

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:21:30 PM

It all depends on the amount of investment that can be collected at the time of ICO. This will decide the project's contract. I think the team will get enough attention, the project has strong partners.
I hope that you are right and we will be able to see this project in the work. I think this technology can help many people and save many lives.
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:29:39 PM

I saw a mention of an open network, what does this mean? Is it some network that unites laboratories and research centers with access to analysis?
12coins

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:37:59 PM

I saw a mention of an open network, what does this mean? Is it some network that unites laboratories and research centers with access to analysis?

Not really, it combines everything at once. That is, it is a network in which doctors and clinics and patients and many other institutions participate, including investors and insurance companies.
guarino

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:43:08 PM

Not really, it combines everything at once. That is, it is a network in which doctors and clinics and patients and many other institutions participate, including investors and insurance companies.
Of course, I understand everything, but what is the attitude of insurance companies to this project, lol?
Why do they also participate in this project and are united in a common network?
12coins

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:48:40 PM

Of course, I understand everything, but what is the attitude of insurance companies to this project, lol?
Why do they also participate in this project and are united in a common network?

Because insurance companies are an integral part of any business. They provide a guarantee that certain business mechanisms will work correctly.
guarino

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:00:19 PM

Because insurance companies are an integral part of any business. They provide a guarantee that certain business mechanisms will work correctly.
In principle, if it will positively influence the work of the project, then I will be only happy about it. Because this technology is of interest to me, like many others.
Clint@Tushly

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:15:57 PM

Where is your smart contract at? I can't find it on Etherscan.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:22:49 AM

I want to start taking part in the project! How can I start doing this? I could not find information about
kk777

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:31:15 AM

I want to start taking part in the project! How can I start doing this? I could not find information about

On the main page of the project you could see the information, please read, there you will find many interesting facts about the project.
kk777

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:45:59 AM

On the main page of the project you could see the information, please read, there you will find many interesting facts about the project.

At the moment I have difficulties with access to the Internet and can only be on the forum, please help and give me information on how to start taking part in beta testing?

According to information from the developers, the project will begin work on October 31. This is official information. You will have to wait to start taking part in testing the project.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:52:16 AM

At the moment I have difficulties with access to the Internet and can only be on the forum, please help and give me information on how to start taking part in beta testing?

According to information from the developers, the project will begin work on October 31. This is official information. You will have to wait to start taking part in testing the project.

Thanks for the information, I was ready for something like this that I will have to wait, I am ready for it. I will continue to follow the project to learn new information.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:29:27 AM

Soon there will be registration in the project and a very large number of users want to take part, but there is not enough room for everyone, how do you feel about such a factor as a limited number of places on the project to participate?

I think this is a good idea. If the project allows each participant to participate in the investment, then large investors will be able to buy the bulk of the project’s shares and thus start managing the project.

Do you think she is doing this for evil reasons? I think that in the first place investors want to successfully invest in order to get a good profit on their investments. This is their main task.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: