Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:45:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🌟🔥【ANN】【ICO】【PRE-SALE】 🚀 BIOHAL 🚀| THE MEDICAL REVOLUTION YOU NEED 🔥🌟🔥  (Read 23798 times)
amanai

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:42:10 AM

Soon there will be registration in the project and a very large number of users want to take part, but there is not enough room for everyone, how do you feel about such a factor as a limited number of places on the project to participate?

I think this is a good idea. If the project allows each participant to participate in the investment, then large investors will be able to buy the bulk of the project’s shares and thus start managing the project.

Do you think she is doing this for evil reasons? I think that in the first place investors want to successfully invest in order to get a good profit on their investments. This is their main task.

Yes, of course, they want to make a profit, but by doing so they will receive it, but the project can suffer very much, because the main part of the project can be managed by one person who does not know the specifics of the project. Is it dangerous
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:48:17 AM

Soon there will be registration in the project and a very large number of users want to take part, but there is not enough room for everyone, how do you feel about such a factor as a limited number of places on the project to participate?

I think this is a good idea. If the project allows each participant to participate in the investment, then large investors will be able to buy the bulk of the project’s shares and thus start managing the project.

Do you think she is doing this for evil reasons? I think that in the first place investors want to successfully invest in order to get a good profit on their investments. This is their main task.

Yes, of course, they want to make a profit, but by doing so they will receive it, but the project can suffer very much, because the main part of the project can be managed by one person who does not know the specifics of the project. Is it dangerous

So you want to say that this investor can harm the project if he starts to manage the project at his own discretion? He will be able to destroy the project and make it unnecessary for the benefit of
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:05:36 AM

I am very interested in this project, as I believe that in the future it is the data approach that will be popular all over the world.
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:12:20 AM

I am very interested in this project, as I believe that in the future it is the data approach that will be popular all over the world.

When did you get acquainted with the project? I'm talking about the resources in which you read information about the project and its innovations?
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:17:15 AM

When did you get acquainted with the project? I'm talking about the resources in which you read information about the project and its innovations?

innovative financial ecosystem that combines a bank that works with fiat and cryptocurrencies, a cryptocurrency exchange and an insurance company, thereby creating conditions for the qualitative development of a cryptocurrency market and the influx of new participants and new capital.
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:23:49 AM

innovative financial ecosystem that combines a bank that works with fiat and cryptocurrencies, a cryptocurrency exchange and an insurance company, thereby creating conditions for the qualitative development of a cryptocurrency market and the influx of new participants and new capital.

What about the telegram? Did the administrator answer the questions you asked? Or users who actively participated there?
blo8i

Activity: 960
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:29:18 AM

Cannot wait to hear more about this project here! It's my first time visiting this thread/hearing about it and I'm already excited!
Green Lantern

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:15:35 PM

I am very concerned that the pre-sale will end soon, and many will not have time to take part in this project. Is there any information about how much has already been collected for this campaign?
CoinNextE

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:22:19 PM

I am very concerned that the pre-sale will end soon, and many will not have time to take part in this project. Is there any information about how much has already been collected for this campaign?

I am not sure that such information is disclosed publicly. At least I have not seen any mention of this on the website or anywhere else.
Green Lantern

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:29:13 PM

I am not sure that such information is disclosed publicly. At least I have not seen any mention of this on the website or anywhere else.
But why the project team does not publish information about this, I think many would be interested to see how the project is moving forward and what is happening at the moment with this, isn't it?
CoinNextE

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:38:57 PM

But why the project team does not publish information about this, I think many would be interested to see how the project is moving forward and what is happening at the moment with this, isn't it?
Well, I think this information will be published in official press releases or as news. Yes, and so far at the moment I do not think that this information is so necessary.
Green Lantern

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:45:22 PM

Well, I think this information will be published in official press releases or as news. Yes, and so far at the moment I do not think that this information is so necessary.

Why do you think so? There is very little time left before the end of the pre-sale, why are you so sure that such information would not be interesting to many?
CoinNextE

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:53:46 PM

Why do you think so? There is very little time left before the end of the pre-sale, why are you so sure that such information would not be interesting to many?
Dude, the presale ends, but this is not the end of the project. Following will be announced the start of official sales of the token for everyone, so I consider your concern extremely meaningless.
Green Lantern

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:59:57 PM

Dude, the presale ends, but this is not the end of the project. Following will be announced the start of official sales of the token for everyone, so I consider your concern extremely meaningless.
Is it real? Well, maybe you're right. It's just that I am very worried about the fate of this project, this is something that really could have been very useful for all people, I would like to see success.
CoinNextE

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:06:39 PM

Is it real? Well, maybe you're right. It's just that I am very worried about the fate of this project, this is something that really could have been very useful for all people, I would like to see success.

I think about this, do not worry, such projects are quite rare and attract attention. In addition, the quality approach to the development of the project causes the trust and respect of many users.
Techsan

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:23:24 PM

The main idea of the project is extremely impressive, but still I don’t understand exactly how it will be related to the blockchain technology and what is the token for?
BlackHayate

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:33:31 PM

The main idea of the project is extremely impressive, but still I don’t understand exactly how it will be related to the blockchain technology and what is the token for?

Well, the token will provide holders with various privileges and bonuses. And the token itself will carry out and ensure the storage and transmission of information about the analyzes.
Techsan

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:48:00 PM

Well, the token will provide holders with various privileges and bonuses. And the token itself will carry out and ensure the storage and transmission of information about the analyzes.
As if all this is too confusing, in my opinion, you do not think so? In my opinion, implementing a similar project without the use of blockchain technology could have been much easier.
BlackHayate

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:00:15 PM

As if all this is too confusing, in my opinion, you do not think so? In my opinion, implementing a similar project without the use of blockchain technology could have been much easier.
I think you are wrong. In this way, she will receive attention to this project and collect the necessary amount for the implementation of all phases of this project.
Techsan

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:06:38 PM

I think you are wrong. In this way, she will receive attention to this project and collect the necessary amount for the implementation of all phases of this project.

But it was impossible to attract large investors in order to collect the necessary amount for the development? It would be much simpler and give more guarantees.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: