Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:18:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🌟🔥【ANN】【ICO】【PRE-SALE】 🚀 BIOHAL 🚀| THE MEDICAL REVOLUTION YOU NEED 🔥🌟🔥  (Read 23798 times)
bitokman

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:48:52 PM

very pleased with the fact that the site is translated into many languages, this allows many users to study information about the project and understand what exactly this project is doing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:54:49 PM

very pleased with the fact that the site is translated into many languages, this allows many users to study information about the project and understand what exactly this project is doing.

Of course, this is important for a project of this level. Diagnosis of cancer in the early stages is something that is important for everyone now and about such a project should learn as many people as possible.
bitokman

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:02:16 PM

Of course, this is important for a project of this level. Diagnosis of cancer in the early stages is something that is important for everyone now and about such a project should learn as many people as possible.
that's right, I completely agree with you. I also see that onni are ready to accept investments in different currencies, which at the moment is very convenient, given the situation in the market of crypto-currency.
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:07:24 PM

that's right, I completely agree with you. I also see that onni are ready to accept investments in different currencies, which at the moment is very convenient, given the situation in the market of crypto-currency.
Yes, the crypto currency market is going through a bad time and it's very difficult to work during this period, the main thing is not to despair and bring all your projects to the end.
bitokman

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:12:14 PM

Yes, the crypto currency market is going through a bad time and it's very difficult to work during this period, the main thing is not to despair and bring all your projects to the end.

I would not become so worried about this, I think that this is a calm before something really explosive, such that it will turn the market of crypto-currencies upside down.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:24:32 PM

Good day to all the participants of the project. What can you say about this project in general terms? What do think, will it be successful or biohal is just another project without future
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:31:03 PM

Good day to all the participants of the project. What can you say about this project in general terms? What do think, will it be successful or biohal is just another project without future
I think that you are not right. The team is very responsible and hardworking. All the information about the project and its implementation is updated in time
boomertoo

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:37:33 PM

I think that you are not right. The team is very responsible and hardworking. All the information about the project and its implementation is updated in time
Ok, I see that the developers are good guys. Can you tell me more about project itself. What should everyone know about the conception and platform, the first information that can make me interested in the project?
Klacik

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:42:50 PM

Ok, I see that the developers are good guys. Can you tell me more about project itself. What should everyone know about the conception and platform, the first information that can make me interested in the project?
Biohal follows the tendency of telemedicine. This tendency makes everything easier. The world of technologies extends its boarders too fast and we have to keep it in mind. The team of developer does everything for  success
boomertoo

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:49:37 PM

The system is new for today and has a lot of bugs and mistakes that can lead to dangerous situations. Today everything is about changes and this one is good.
Klacik

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:56:29 PM

The system is new for today and has a lot of bugs and mistakes that can lead to dangerous situations. Today everything is about changes and this one is good.
It is Medical Ecosystem with the decentralized biometrics authentication protocol for the secured and encrypted liquid biopsy data. It is strange that you speak about this project and don’t mention these features. As for me this sides are the key factors.
boomertoo

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:02:08 PM

It is Medical Ecosystem with the decentralized biometrics authentication protocol for the secured and encrypted liquid biopsy data. It is strange that you speak about this project and don’t mention these features. As for me this sides are the key factors.
If you search for similar projects you will find a lot of them. Why this project is the best and how the team is going cope with competition on the market of projects
Klacik

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:08:23 PM

If you search for similar projects you will find a lot of them. Why this project is the best and how the team is going cope with competition on the market of projects
This project is already has a ready-made product and it is the most important fact if we speak about other projects. It will be implemented earlier, as a matter of fact
boomertoo

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:16:16 PM

This project is already has a ready-made product and it is the most important fact if we speak about other projects. It will be implemented earlier, as a matter of fact
Biohal offers us new way and I personally accept the methods of this project. Evolution of telemedicine, as we knew it before!
Zvezdec

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:18:35 PM

Medical platform BIOHAL pursues very good goals that will bring new discoveries for all mankind, because the field of medicine is not sufficiently developed, despite modern developments, but thanks to BIOHAL one of the most dangerous diseases can be prevented in the early stages of development, because it will help a large number of people to avoid such a terrible disease as CANCER! I want to support the BIOHAL project with a great desire!

Peвoлюция нaчинaeтcя здecь! (Bitozz)
№ 1 Пpoизвoднaя экocиcтeмa для кpиптoaктивныx aктивoв
Klacik

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:23:19 PM

Biohal offers us new way and I personally accept the methods of this project. Evolution of telemedicine, as we knew it before!
I got it too. The world is changing so fast and we have to keep up with the times. This project helps us to complete such a hard task.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:39:38 PM

It is also worth-noting that social networks and website of this project have a lot of visitor for today, Sounds like it is a really promising thing to invest. There is no doubt that I will join the bounty program of this project.
Klacik

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:58:11 PM

It is also worth-noting that social networks and website of this project have a lot of visitor for today, Sounds like it is a really promising thing to invest. There is no doubt that I will join the bounty program of this project.
The project is just at the beginning on the way. I think that idea is pretty amazing and the team of developers will be able to cope with all the difficulties they face
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:05:39 PM

The project is just at the beginning on the way. I think that idea is pretty amazing and the team of developers will be able to cope with all the difficulties they face
yeah, well-qualified staff will make everything easy. Such an ambitious idea, but there are a lot of projects with absolutely the same idea . Hope, that they will be faster than others.
Klacik

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:12:26 PM

yeah, well-qualified staff will make everything easy. Such an ambitious idea, but there are a lot of projects with absolutely the same idea . Hope, that they will be faster than others.
i say so because you do not see minor details of this project that serve much more potential. The idea of instant transactions is worth developing without any excuses.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: