Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:54:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🌟🔥【ANN】【ICO】【PRE-SALE】 🚀 BIOHAL 🚀| THE MEDICAL REVOLUTION YOU NEED 🔥🌟🔥  (Read 23798 times)
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:53:11 PM

I like the main idea of ​​this project, I think that a large number of users will join the project

Why do you think that users will be interested in this project? What do you mean by a good project idea?

I say that I like the idea and goals of the project. Do you know about this project or are you asking about it? I did not understand

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:57:42 PM

I like the main idea of ​​this project, I think that a large number of users will join the project

Why do you think that users will be interested in this project? What do you mean by a good project idea?

I say that I like the idea and goals of the project. Do you know about this project or are you asking about it? I did not understand

No, I just recently found out about this project and I am interested to learn more about it. Can you tell me more?
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:03:42 PM

No, I just recently found out about this project and I am interested to learn more about it. Can you tell me more?

Oh sure. There are data on the BIOEL Blockchains.
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:09:06 PM

Oh sure. There are data on the BIOEL Blockchains.

This is quite interesting. I agree with you, users will be interested in this project, because it will be able to solve many problems that will help users
MagicSmoker

Activity: 420
Merit: 182

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:43:13 AM

This thread was consistently on the first page of the ANN section - what happened?!?

Well, maybe it's because these users/bots have been reported multiple times for plagiarism and duplicate posting on several threads: amanai, kk777, Klacik, bitokman, CoinNextE, Tiny_Prism, Green Lantern, guarino, slovenia1, 12coins, peetah, boomertoo.

Any thread that features "conversation" between these bots should be considered suspect/scammy. Oh, and if you think that "blockchain" can cure cancer I have some prime Florida swampland to sell you.
biohalio (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 01:47:33 PM

Biohal is an innovative preventive medical project that uses liquid biopsy technology to detect cancer and alzheimer's at early stages.
For more details please refer the whitepaper from our website, so that you can get a clear idea of this project:
https://www.biohal.io/pdf/biohal_whitepaper1.1.pdf

★ ★ ★ ★ ★  BIOHAL  ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
▬▬▬ Decentralized Preventive Medicine Platform with Liquid Biopsy Authentication Protocol▬▬▬
biohalio (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 12:40:00 PM

This thread was consistently on the first page of the ANN section - what happened?!?

Well, maybe it's because these users/bots have been reported multiple times for plagiarism and duplicate posting on several threads: amanai, kk777, Klacik, bitokman, CoinNextE, Tiny_Prism, Green Lantern, guarino, slovenia1, 12coins, peetah, boomertoo.

Any thread that features "conversation" between these bots should be considered suspect/scammy. Oh, and if you think that "blockchain" can cure cancer I have some prime Florida swampland to sell you.
None of the content have been plagiarized. There seems to be a drop in the conversation none the less, but that doesn't mean i can buy the florida swampland from you. Thanks. Make the world a better place.

▬▬▬ Decentralized Preventive Medicine Platform with Liquid Biopsy Authentication Protocol▬▬▬
biohalio (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 01:13:49 PM

Does this project have social networks? I like to follow the twitter of various projects. Share a link please so that I can follow the news of the project!

All links are on the official website of the project, I do not understand why people do not want to use the information provided by the project, it's simple and convenient

I went to the site and did not find any links to the social networks in which the project is located. So I decided to ask on the forum.

This is strange, because the main page of the project has all the links that you can use

Can you help me and share these links? This would be very useful for me, because I always follow the projects and take part in them, but without information I can not do that

Biohal Social Media links

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn
Telegram Group

MagicSmoker

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:19:30 PM

None of the content have been plagiarized. There seems to be a drop in the conversation none the less, but that doesn't mean i can buy the florida swampland from you. Thanks. Make the world a better place.

No content was plagiarized, you say? Well, here's just one example in which Tiny_Prism:

Big potential of this idea will be achieved. I know it for sure, because the team of the project is a very responsible one. Hope that everything will be nice.
Yeah, the team of developers is really good. I think that they will achieve all the goals and aims set.
Also, I wanted to say some words about the design of the web-site. It look really amazing. My eyes are glad that I have seen this beauty.

Copied from amanai:

Big potential of this idea will be achieved. I know it for sure, because the team of the project is a very responsible one. Hope that everything will be nice.
Yeah, the team of developers is really good. I think that they will achieve all the goals and aims set.
  I agree with you, guys. Also, I wanted to say some words about the design of the web-site. It look really amazing. My eyes are glad that I have seen this beauty.

This starts on page 2 of your thread - boomertoo, specifically - and continues from thereon out. Basically, about 90% of this thread is just bump-bots talking to each other.

doggie

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:48:54 AM

Who is the group project in telegrams? What do you think, how good is the activity there at the moment? How many users appear every day?

I follow the project, including in the telegram channel and I see that every day a large number of new users appear in the group who ask questions
appotus

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:04:12 AM

Who is the group project in telegrams? What do you think, how good is the activity there at the moment? How many users appear every day?

I follow the project, including in the telegram channel and I see that every day a large number of new users appear in the group who ask questions

I see questions, what can you say about the work of the support team? How well and quickly do they answer user questions? I think this is very important when working with users.

For each question, the user receives a wide response, but not always it happens quickly, but within an hour the user gets an exact answer.
nof21

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:10:16 AM

I see questions, what can you say about the work of the support team? How well and quickly do they answer user questions? I think this is very important when working with users.

For each question, the user receives a wide response, but not always it happens quickly, but within an hour the user gets an exact answer.

Yesterday I talked to the project administrator in a telegram and he answered me all the questions. I was pleased with the work of the support service!
maxie23

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:22:52 AM

I briefly familiarized myself with the project and began to understand approximately what group of users it was created for. But I want to explore the project more widely.
sade12

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:29:40 AM

I briefly familiarized myself with the project and began to understand approximately what group of users it was created for. But I want to explore the project more widely.

What is your problem? Why can't you do it now? What do you want to know now?
drugrehablocator

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:36:14 AM

I wanted to clarify what I already learned. This project is aimed at users whose work is related to real life, but its functionality can be accelerated by crypto
microman14

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:44:19 AM

I wanted to clarify what I already learned. This project is aimed at users whose work is related to real life, but its functionality can be accelerated by crypto

Yes that's right. This project is aimed at this group of users, it will help people to do their work more quickly and safely.
maxie23

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:53:58 AM

Yes that's right. This project is aimed at this group of users, it will help people to do their work more quickly and safely.

This is good. Thank you, I think this project will receive a good investment from the community, as this idea is very attractive.
biohalio (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 09:00:46 AM

No content was plagiarized, you say? Well, here's just one example in which Tiny_Prism:

Also, I wanted to say some words about the design of the web-site. It look really amazing. My eyes are glad that I have seen this beauty.

Copied from amanai:

I agree with you, guys. Also, I wanted to say some words about the design of the web-site. It look really amazing. My eyes are glad that I have seen this beauty.

This starts on page 2 of your thread - boomertoo, specifically - and continues from thereon out. Basically, about 90% of this thread is just bump-bots talking to each other.

How can you specify that bots are talking to each other? They may be genuinely interested in the product as well.

Maison

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:35:48 AM

I want to start taking part in the beta testing of the project! How can I start doing this? I could not find information about

On the main page of the project you could see information about beta testing, please read, there you will find a lot of interesting facts about the project.
MagicSmoker

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:27:35 AM

How can you specify that bots are talking to each other? They may be genuinely interested in the product as well.

Are you not paying attention? These bots are copying each other and recycling the same sentences/posts over and over again. It's so obvious what they are doing that you would either have to be stupid or else playing stupid to not see it, and note that if the global mods determine that the bots were being used get around the "only one bump per 24 hours" rule rather than just generate artificial buzz then the entire thread can be nuked and the OP banned.

Also note that a new group of bump-bots have been brought online in the other threads that were targeted along with yours... And I am obviously watching for this.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: