Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:27:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🌟🔥【ANN】【ICO】【PRE-SALE】 🚀 BIOHAL 🚀| THE MEDICAL REVOLUTION YOU NEED 🔥🌟🔥  (Read 23798 times)
goldie

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:21:21 PM

I understand that Biohal is not just a project but a whole single ecosystem that combines many different nodes, am I right?
Yes, this is exactly the case; Biochal is not only a database that stores analysis data, it is a complex ecosystem that links many elements together. For example, clinics, doctors, ordinary users. investment companies and even insurance companies. A lot of everything.

And why does the system need it? What is the point of combining all these elements among themselves, doesn’t this project have in itself one definite goal, namely to help people explore cancer, isn’t it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
keva

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:24:54 PM

I understand that Biohal is not just a project but a whole single ecosystem that combines many different nodes, am I right?
Yes, this is exactly the case; Biochal is not only a database that stores analysis data, it is a complex ecosystem that links many elements together. For example, clinics, doctors, ordinary users. investment companies and even insurance companies. A lot of everything.

And why does the system need it? What is the point of combining all these elements among themselves, doesn’t this project have in itself one definite goal, namely to help people explore cancer, isn’t it?

Yes, this is how to help people explore and work together on this problem, which is why it is necessary to unite all these elements. I think that the creators of the project approached this issue more competently and they know what they are doing.
goldie

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:30:19 PM

Yes, this is how to help people explore and work together on this problem, which is why it is necessary to unite all these elements. I think that the creators of the project approached this issue more competently and they know what they are doing.
It was just that initially the idea of the project seemed too simple to me, so I asked, but maybe you're right, I think I should study this project in more detail, have a good day!
tefewvs

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:43:53 PM

I am currently reading about proteo technology on your website, you refer to the research work, but I do not see direct links to this, why? I would like to be able to read more information about this.
KidsCamp

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:48:00 PM

I am currently reading about proteo technology on your website, you refer to the research work, but I do not see direct links to this, why? I would like to be able to read more information about this.

I think you can just use Google and read all the information you need. it's not so difficult, I think you will not be hard to do.
tefewvs

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:51:51 PM

I think you can just use Google and read all the information you need. it's not so difficult, I think you will not be hard to do.
But I meant something else. Their website has links to research papers on Proteo technology, but for some reason they are inactive, although this should work. So I ask why this happened.
KidsCamp

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:58:08 PM

But I meant something else. Their website has links to research papers on Proteo technology, but for some reason they are inactive, although this should work. So I ask why this happened.

Oh, you mean it, I just misunderstood, probably some kind of error occurred, try to change the language on the site, perhaps this is due to a script error. In any case, you can always write to them by mail or telegram chat.
tefewvs

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:05:02 PM

Oh, you mean it, I just misunderstood, probably some kind of error occurred, try to change the language on the site, perhaps this is due to a script error. In any case, you can always write to them by mail or telegram chat.

And this is a good idea, thanks for telling me, I'll do it. I was just interested in the proteo technology and I really want to study this in more detail.
sade12

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:44:20 AM

I have never noticed in this area projects related to health care. It is very difficult at the moment, but if the project can get wide support from investors, then it may turn out to be interesting!

I agree with you that at the moment it is difficult to implement such a project due to the fact that all healthcare is under the supervision of states, but this project gives very good forecasts!
maxie23

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:56:19 AM

I have never noticed in this area projects related to health care. It is very difficult at the moment, but if the project can get wide support from investors, then it may turn out to be interesting!

I agree with you that at the moment it is difficult to implement such a project due to the fact that all healthcare is under the supervision of states, but this project gives very good forecasts!

What is the project going to attract investors and clients for? Who is interested in?
appotus

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:12:11 AM

What is the project going to attract investors and clients for? Who is interested in?

The basic idea is that "people and families around the world can live with peace of mind" medicine, which begins with knowledge. Due to this, a large number of users around the world are interested in the project!
Maison

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:26:07 AM

How will the system work with the project coins? How will medical services be paid for? I do not understand. I need an answer, tell me!
doggie

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:33:28 AM

How will the system work with the project coins? How will medical services be paid for? I do not understand. I need an answer, tell me!

BIOHAL coins are distributed according to the type and amount of data entered in BIOHAL application and coins can be used for exams and insurance premiums.
nof21

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:41:24 AM

BIOHAL coins are distributed according to the type and amount of data entered in BIOHAL application and coins can be used for exams and insurance premiums.
Wow, if this technology will actually work, then I am sure that a large number of users will be interested in spending their money on medicine using cryptocurrency and coins of this project!
virtual

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:50:22 AM

Wow, if this technology will actually work, then I am sure that a large number of users will be interested in spending their money on medicine using cryptocurrency and coins of this project!

I think that this can be done only with the help of very large investments from institutional investors. Because here you must first create a large system.
Maison

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:58:37 AM

I think that this can be done only with the help of very large investments from institutional investors. Because here you must first create a large system.

In addition to creating a system, it will be necessary to conduct a large-scale PR campaign, because as many people as possible should know about this technology. It will be very interesting!
maxie23

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:06:10 AM

What are the distinctive features of this project? I want to know why such a large number of participants join the project? How is it useful to people?
sade12

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:11:36 AM

What are the distinctive features of this project? I want to know why such a large number of participants join the project? How is it useful to people?

This project will be useful primarily for people who often use medical services and are ready to try to change the approach to receiving this service!
qrkdirect410

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:17:45 AM

This project will be useful primarily for people who often use medical services and are ready to try to change the approach to receiving this service!

What are you talking about? Can I have more information about this? What tools does the project use to create the best possible conditions?
nof21

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:34:44 AM

This is wonderful when the crypto industry is being introduced into such areas of human life as medicine. I believe that this is the future at the moment!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: