Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:39:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🌟🔥【ANN】【ICO】【PRE-SALE】 🚀 BIOHAL 🚀| THE MEDICAL REVOLUTION YOU NEED 🔥🌟🔥  (Read 23798 times)
qrkdirect410

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:39:12 PM

Wow, the end of the pre-sale is only 7 hours left. This is incredible, I can not even believe it. Is this the last chance to take part in the project?

Actually, no, there are 2 more crowdsale stages ahead. The team divided the entire period of ICO into 4 stages of the sale of tokens. So do not worry you still have a lot of time.
This is great news, thanks for reporting. I already began to worry that I had only 7 hours left to invest. And you do not know what caused this decision?

Do you mean to divide the stages of sale into 4 stages? I do not know why this is necessary, perhaps it encourages users to invest in the early stages.
Perhaps this is so, because towards the end of the crowdsale, the price of tokens always become higher, but if the project is really interesting for people, then this does not repel them in any way.
Perhaps this is due to the fact that the team wants to set aside time for summing up interim results and possibly adjusting marketing strategies.

Hmm ... I never thought about it before, it sounds interesting enough and it seems to be true. In any case, I am glad that I still have time to invest.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hima

Activity: 47
Merit: 1

Science, science

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 10:45:04 PM

Hi. Please, open your eth and bitcoin adress. I check it. If you not a skam, you need a more transparent wallet history. It is very important.
Maison

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:46:19 PM

I would like to know exactly what interest this project is for ordinary users, those who invest in this project. Will I then be able to sell these tokens on any exchange?
virtual

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:50:23 PM

I would like to know exactly what interest this project is for ordinary users, those who invest in this project. Will I then be able to sell these tokens on any exchange?

Here is the official information from the project website:
PON owners have the following options:

• Become an information resource provider to provide the necessary bio-data services and receive remuneration for it.
• Provide rental tokens to the supplier and receive some of them as a reward.
• Freely sell tokens on the exchange at market price.
Maison

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:54:37 PM

• Become an information resource provider to provide the necessary bio-data services and receive remuneration for it.

I don’t understand a bit what exactly the first item in this list means, how exactly can users become resource providers?
virtual

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:59:25 PM

I don’t understand a bit what exactly the first item in this list means, how exactly can users become resource providers?
I can not exactly answer this question, maybe it will work on the principle of master nodes. If the user stores a certain number of tokens on the wallet, then he becomes the owner of the master node.
Maison

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:09:44 PM

I can not exactly answer this question, maybe it will work on the principle of master nodes. If the user stores a certain number of tokens on the wallet, then he becomes the owner of the master node.

And what is the meaning of such master nodes, I heard a similar term earlier, but I still don’t understand what it means and for what purpose it is used.
virtual

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:14:48 PM

And what is the meaning of such master nodes, I heard a similar term earlier, but I still don’t understand what it means and for what purpose it is used.
Well, it is usually used in POS systems. Such nodes ensure the operability of the network and allow for faster transactions and data exchange within the network, if I'm not mistaken.
qrkdirect410

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:26:22 AM

How does the bonus program for this project? I know that it exists at the moment, but how it works I could not find out, I need such information
doggie

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:35:18 AM

I am impressed with their competitive potential, which distinguishes them from a number of other similar projects. I believe that the team will be able to achieve great success.
KidsCamp

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:48:10 AM

I am impressed with their competitive potential, which distinguishes them from a number of other similar projects. I believe that the team will be able to achieve great success.

Competitors? I thought this is the first project of this kind, which represents a unique technology of analysis. Is this not so?
David sladek

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:56:18 AM

Competitors? I thought this is the first project of this kind, which represents a unique technology of analysis. Is this not so?
The technology of analysis was not invented by them, they collaborate with PROTEO who developed this technology, while the project on the basis of this technology creates a network based on blockchain
KidsCamp

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:02:40 AM

The technology of analysis was not invented by them, they collaborate with PROTEO who developed this technology, while the project on the basis of this technology creates a network based on blockchain

It turns out that competitors also use this technology, right? Or do they use any other developments in this area?
virtual

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:07:02 AM

How does the bonus program for this project? I know that it exists at the moment, but how it works I could not find out, I need such information

With each development period of the project, the bonus that the user or the investor can receive decreases, that is, the one who entered the project before the rest

Is there a table in which such information is indicated, or can you be able to write in detail how these conditions work for this project? It will be interesting
David sladek

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:17:22 AM

It turns out that competitors also use this technology, right? Or do they use any other developments in this area?
To be honest, I don’t know, I didn’t analyze similar projects, I can only say that I consider this project quite promising and I am sure that it will really help people.
appotus

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:24:33 AM

With each development period of the project, the bonus that the user or the investor can receive decreases, that is, the one who entered the project before the rest

Is there a table in which such information is indicated, or can you be able to write in detail how these conditions work for this project? It will be interesting

The very first bonus was 30%. He gave it to those who entered the project August 15-31. During this period, it was mono to buy a ticket at the lowest price and with the maximum bonus.

Yes, lucky for those who knew about this project at that time, it is very profitable to buy a token of 0.06 USD and get the bonus. But I think that at the moment it is not yet possible to start working with the project.
calotmiming

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:32:40 AM

I agree that for people who entered the project in the first period, I’m lucky if I knew about this project I would definitely invest my money in its development in order to make a profit in the future or start using its services.
shuaiqing

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:46:27 AM

I am very concerned that the pre-sale will end soon, and many will not have time to take part in this project. Is there any information about how much has already been collected for this campaign?
Lunaluk

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:47:03 AM

BIOHAL is a serious project, which should be given due attention, because the problem of Oncology in our time is not solved. do you plan to cooperate with government agencies so that people have the opportunity to get a discount? Smiley

PumperDumperTV

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:48:32 AM

I agree that for people who entered the project in the first period, I’m lucky if I knew about this project I would definitely invest my money in its development in order to make a profit in the future or start using its services.

This is one of those projects, becoming a participant in which the monzho rely not only on the community profits from the growth of tokens, but also on the fact that the project will be popular and you will be able to use its services as profitably as possible!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: