Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:18:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🌟🔥【ANN】【ICO】【PRE-SALE】 🚀 BIOHAL 🚀| THE MEDICAL REVOLUTION YOU NEED 🔥🌟🔥  (Read 23799 times)
Keyzersoze03

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:35:09 PM

Nowadays, the field of medicine is actively developing and I think it will continue to develop at a great pace!

I agree, but I think that this technology will be of interest to the public, because this is a new stage in the organization of the provision of medical services to the community!

Everything will depend on the PR of the company that will carry out the project. If the required amount of funds for implementation is collected, then perhaps we will see the project at work!

Yes, as many people as possible learn about the project, then more people will want to participate and experience the project. A lot depends on it
David sladek

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:42:29 PM

Nowadays, the field of medicine is actively developing and I think it will continue to develop at a great pace!

I agree, but I think that this technology will be of interest to the public, because this is a new stage in the organization of the provision of medical services to the community!

Everything will depend on the PR of the company that will carry out the project. If the required amount of funds for implementation is collected, then perhaps we will see the project at work!

Yes, as many people as possible learn about the project, then more people will want to participate and experience the project. A lot depends on it

I think that many people will be interested to try this project, as this is a new technology that ordinary users have not yet encountered!
appotus

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:05:22 PM

Good evening, guys. If someone is with this project from the beginning, describe the project to me in general terms. Do think that biohal is very promising project or just waste of time?
shuaiqing

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:12:23 PM

Good evening, guys. If someone is with this project from the beginning, describe the project to me in general terms. Do think that biohal is very promising project or just waste of time?
Do not be so rude, this project will lead us to better health conditions. The team consists of professionals in the medicine sphere.
appotus

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:19:14 PM

Do not be so rude, this project will lead us to better health conditions. The team consists of professionals in the medicine sphere.
I agree with you, it is really nice, moreover, . The fact that the team is one of the best is indisputable. Strong and experienced staff makes easier every project.
shuaiqing

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:25:47 PM

I agree with you, it is really nice, moreover, . The fact that the team is one of the best is indisputable. Strong and experienced staff makes easier every project.
Ok, I understand that the team knows a lot about medicine industry, but is there anyone that can cope with blockchain? And what about  What should everyone know about the conception and platform, the first information that can make me interested in the project?
appotus

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:32:10 PM

Ok, I understand that the team knows a lot about medicine industry, but is there anyone that can cope with blockchain? And what about  What should everyone know about the conception and platform, the first information that can make me interested in the project?
Biohal reinnovates telemedicine. You can look after your health without spending long hours in clinic. Technologies extend the boarders and create new opportunities. The team is the initial stage for success of the project
shuaiqing

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:38:14 PM

Biohal reinnovates telemedicine. You can look after your health without spending long hours in clinic. Technologies extend the boarders and create new opportunities. The team is the initial stage for success of the project
There are a lot of problems and bugs, because telemedicine leaves much to be desired for today and it can lead to problems with both physical and moral health. Today everything is about health and time.
appotus

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:45:28 PM

There are a lot of problems and bugs, because telemedicine leaves much to be desired for today and it can lead to problems with both physical and moral health. Today everything is about health and time.
It is Medical Ecosystem with the decentralized biometrics authentication protocol for the secured and encrypted liquid biopsy data. Everything is much more complicated than you think.
shuaiqing

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:55:15 PM

It is Medical Ecosystem with the decentralized biometrics authentication protocol for the secured and encrypted liquid biopsy data. Everything is much more complicated than you think.
You know, there are more than ten projects with similar idea and they can be easily found on the internet. Competition on the market is very tough, how the team of developers wants to win the race?
appotus

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:56:29 PM

You know, there are more than ten projects with similar idea and they can be easily found on the internet. Competition on the market is very tough, how the team of developers wants to win the race?
There is a ready-made product is showed by the team and it is very important point if we compare this project with all the others showed on the market Yeah, there is a problem that this project will be implemented later than other projects
shuaiqing

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:03:07 PM

if these projects won’t have all the features biohal has, the competition will not be a problem. Biohal is better or not?
appotus

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:08:48 PM

if these projects won’t have all the features biohal has, the competition will not be a problem. Biohal is better or not?
Ofc, it is better! It has its own app, own bio-Authentication Protocol, Disease Early Detection and Liquid Biopsy Product and all these features are with AI and secure health records
shuaiqing

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:13:30 PM

Ofc, it is better! It has its own app, own bio-Authentication Protocol, Disease Early Detection and Liquid Biopsy Product and all these features are with AI and secure health records
Wow, these features make sense, thank you for your information, now I see that biohal is better than other projects and will support it!
doggie

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:44:07 AM
Last edit: October 17, 2018, 11:13:26 AM by doggie

Very interesting feature of this project is that almost all members of the team of developers have medical education, seems like it will be very good at implementation and consultation
biohalio (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 09:56:31 AM

Biohal is far more better. there is no competition in here. We are here just to save everyone from stage 4 cancer where it can be detected at stage 1 or 0. Humanity needs all the help it can get. That is our mission

★ ★ ★ ★ ★  BIOHAL  ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
▬▬▬ Decentralized Preventive Medicine Platform with Liquid Biopsy Authentication Protocol▬▬▬
keva

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:27:05 PM

The main idea of the project is extremely impressive, but still I don’t understand exactly how it will be related to the blockchain technology and what is the token for?
tefewvs

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:34:15 PM

The main idea of the project is extremely impressive, but still I don’t understand exactly how it will be related to the blockchain technology and what is the token for?

Well, the token will provide holders with various privileges and bonuses. And the token itself will carry out and ensure the storage and transmission of information about the analyzes.
keva

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:40:16 PM

Well, the token will provide holders with various privileges and bonuses. And the token itself will carry out and ensure the storage and transmission of information about the analyzes.
As if all this is too confusing, in my opinion, you do not think so? In my opinion, implementing a similar project without the use of blockchain technology could have been much easier.
tefewvs

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:56:15 PM

As if all this is too confusing, in my opinion, you do not think so? In my opinion, implementing a similar project without the use of blockchain technology could have been much easier.

I think you are wrong. In this way, she will receive attention to this project and collect the necessary amount for the implementation of all phases of this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: