Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:20:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🌟🔥【ANN】【ICO】【PRE-SALE】 🚀 BIOHAL 🚀| THE MEDICAL REVOLUTION YOU NEED 🔥🌟🔥  (Read 23798 times)
KidsCamp

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:19:04 PM

I am very concerned that the pre-sale will end soon, and many will not have time to take part in this project. Is there any information about how much has already been collected for this campaign?

I am not sure that such information is disclosed publicly. At least I have not seen any mention of this on the website or anywhere else.
But why the project team does not publish information about this, I think many would be interested to see how the project is moving forward and what is happening at the moment with this, isn't it?

Well, I think this information will be published in official press releases or as news. Yes, and so far at the moment I do not think that this information is so necessary.
Why do you think so? There is very little time left before the end of the pre-sale, why are you so sure that such information would not be interesting to many?

Dude, the presale ends, but this is not the end of the project. Following will be announced the start of official sales of the token for everyone, so I consider your concern extremely meaningless.
Is it real? Well, maybe you're right. It's just that I am very worried about the fate of this project, this is something that really could have been very useful for all people, I would like to see success.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
David sladek

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:29:58 PM

I am very concerned that the pre-sale will end soon, and many will not have time to take part in this project. Is there any information about how much has already been collected for this campaign?

I am not sure that such information is disclosed publicly. At least I have not seen any mention of this on the website or anywhere else.
But why the project team does not publish information about this, I think many would be interested to see how the project is moving forward and what is happening at the moment with this, isn't it?

Well, I think this information will be published in official press releases or as news. Yes, and so far at the moment I do not think that this information is so necessary.
Why do you think so? There is very little time left before the end of the pre-sale, why are you so sure that such information would not be interesting to many?

Dude, the presale ends, but this is not the end of the project. Following will be announced the start of official sales of the token for everyone, so I consider your concern extremely meaningless.
Is it real? Well, maybe you're right. It's just that I am very worried about the fate of this project, this is something that really could have been very useful for all people, I would like to see success.
I think about this, do not worry, such projects are quite rare and attract attention. In addition, the quality approach to the development of the project causes the trust and respect of many users.
PumperDumperTV

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:52:56 AM

In the past five years, the field of medicine has made a big breakthrough in development, in the future all technologies will develop even faster. It pleases everyone, especially ordinary users.
bitcoined

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:00:29 AM

In the past five years, the field of medicine has made a big breakthrough in development, in the future all technologies will develop even faster. It pleases everyone, especially ordinary users.

I agree with you that medicine is developing at a high speed, I think that such projects will only accelerate this process. This should please all participants.
jmbberry

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:07:39 AM

I agree with you that medicine is developing at a high speed, I think that such projects will only accelerate this process. This should please all participants.

This project will be difficult to implement, but it will be interesting. It seems to me that the project can enter the world market only if they are interested in a large number of users.
calotmiming

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:24:52 AM

This project will be difficult to implement, but it will be interesting. It seems to me that the project can enter the world market only if they are interested in a large number of users.

In addition to users, investors need to pay attention to the project. As far as I know, the project is interested in some large investors who work with large companies in medicine

Let's hope that soon we will have news that the project has achieved some success.
Keyzersoze03

Activity: 92

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:30:42 AM

The idea of ​​the project is excellent, I think that users will be interested to know what the results will be after the sale of all tokens and the start of the project!
vladnz

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:37:22 AM

The idea of ​​the project is excellent, I think that users will be interested to know what the results will be after the sale of all tokens and the start of the project!

I agree with you, but I do not know how these tokens work, except that I can sell them on the exchange in the future? What functionality and what tasks do they perform within the project?
goldie

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:53:35 AM

I agree with you, but I do not know how these tokens work, except that I can sell them on the exchange in the future? What functionality and what tasks do they perform within the project?

1. To conduct super early screening 2. Buy and sell medical data for research 3. To access personal medical data through biometric verification

Wow, this is interesting, I thought that the token is needed only to collect money from users and investors. I think this may be of interest to the average user.
KidsCamp

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:02:02 AM

1. To conduct super early screening 2. Buy and sell medical data for research 3. To access personal medical data through biometric verification

Wow, this is interesting, I thought that the token is needed only to collect money from users and investors. I think this may be of interest to the average user.

People are used to paying for services with ordinary money, but I think that the time will soon come for virtual coins and currencies that will simplify all modern services and their provision
doggie

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:06:28 AM

This area is actively developing at the present time. I think that soon we will be able to find interesting facts about this project, because a large number of users are discussing the project.
nof21

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:13:06 AM

This area is actively developing at the present time. I think that soon we will be able to find interesting facts about this project, because a large number of users are discussing the project.

I agree, soon users will demand new, relevant information about the project, because all the information that is available now they are studying and will require more
doggie

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:20:23 AM

I agree, soon users will demand new, relevant information about the project, because all the information that is available now they are studying and will require more

BIOHAL coins are distributed according to the type and amount of data entered in BIOHAL application and coins can be used for exams and insurance premiums.
virtual

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:30:53 AM

It helps to detect cancer at the very initial stage, it is fantastically cool. Will it be free for people so that everyone can be examined?
metatronic

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:37:26 AM

It helps to detect cancer at the very initial stage, it is fantastically cool. Will it be free for people so that everyone can be examined?

Well, as far as I know, it will not be free. Because one way or another, a lot of costs are spent on collecting, transmitting and analyzing information.
nof21

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:42:05 AM

BIOHAL coins are distributed according to the type and amount of data entered in BIOHAL application and coins can be used for exams and insurance premiums.

Thanks to this project, new users are interested every day! This is a new technology that has not been on the market until now!

virtual

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:45:54 AM

Well, as far as I know, it will not be free. Because one way or another, a lot of costs are spent on collecting, transmitting and analyzing information.
I actually thought that it would be available to everyone, I did not know that it would have to be paid for, it turns out that this is another project in order to earn money on people's problems and fears.
metatronic

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:52:20 AM

I actually thought that it would be available to everyone, I did not know that it would have to be paid for, it turns out that this is another project in order to earn money on people's problems and fears.

You're wrong, you're absolutely wrong. Yes, certainly such a survey will be paid, but it will not cost such huge money as you think. In addition, it allows you to diagnose the disease and be sure that everything is fine with you.
virtual

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:58:19 AM

You're wrong, you're absolutely wrong. Yes, certainly such a survey will be paid, but it will not cost such huge money as you think. In addition, it allows you to diagnose the disease and be sure that everything is fine with you.
Well, I just think that cancer is a huge problem for humanity now, and we must fight it with all the forces. Therefore, I am convinced that the examination of such diseases should be free.
metatronic

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:07:19 AM

Well, I just think that cancer is a huge problem for humanity now, and we must fight it with all the forces. Therefore, I am convinced that the examination of such diseases should be free.

Yes, in your words there is truth, only the state should provide it, in this case we are dealing with a small team that developed this project and there is nothing wrong with earning and promoting this technology, understand?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: