Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:52:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🌟🔥【ANN】【ICO】【PRE-SALE】 🚀 BIOHAL 🚀| THE MEDICAL REVOLUTION YOU NEED 🔥🌟🔥  (Read 23798 times)
virtual

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:19:05 AM

It helps to detect cancer at the very initial stage, it is fantastically cool. Will it be free for people so that everyone can be examined?

Well, as far as I know, it will not be free. Because one way or another, a lot of costs are spent on collecting, transmitting and analyzing information.
I actually thought that it would be available to everyone, I did not know that it would have to be paid for, it turns out that this is another project in order to earn money on people's problems and fears.

You're wrong, you're absolutely wrong. Yes, certainly such a survey will be paid, but it will not cost such huge money as you think. In addition, it allows you to diagnose the disease and be sure that everything is fine with you.
Well, I just think that cancer is a huge problem for humanity now, and we must fight it with all the forces. Therefore, I am convinced that the examination of such diseases should be free.

Yes, in your words there is truth, only the state should provide it, in this case we are dealing with a small team that developed this project and there is nothing wrong with earning and promoting this technology, understand?
Probably de, the government should be engaged in providing and financing this. I just hope that this project will attract enough attention to get the necessary funding.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
metatronic

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:31:56 AM

It helps to detect cancer at the very initial stage, it is fantastically cool. Will it be free for people so that everyone can be examined?

Well, as far as I know, it will not be free. Because one way or another, a lot of costs are spent on collecting, transmitting and analyzing information.
I actually thought that it would be available to everyone, I did not know that it would have to be paid for, it turns out that this is another project in order to earn money on people's problems and fears.

You're wrong, you're absolutely wrong. Yes, certainly such a survey will be paid, but it will not cost such huge money as you think. In addition, it allows you to diagnose the disease and be sure that everything is fine with you.
Well, I just think that cancer is a huge problem for humanity now, and we must fight it with all the forces. Therefore, I am convinced that the examination of such diseases should be free.

Yes, in your words there is truth, only the state should provide it, in this case we are dealing with a small team that developed this project and there is nothing wrong with earning and promoting this technology, understand?
Probably de, the government should be engaged in providing and financing this. I just hope that this project will attract enough attention to get the necessary funding.

I completely agree with you, the fate of this project and this technology depends on investors. And as far as I know the project is quite actively supported by many people, so I believe in the success of this.
biohalio (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 12:22:07 PM

The main idea of the project is extremely impressive, but still I don’t understand exactly how it will be related to the blockchain technology and what is the token for?

Blockchain stores the patient's data, their blood sample details, their test results and much more. The Tokens help them to provide the means for data storage, hold it for dividends, trade it at exchange for higher profits. The list is endless.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★  BIOHAL  ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
▬▬▬ Decentralized Preventive Medicine Platform with Liquid Biopsy Authentication Protocol▬▬▬
biohalio (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 12:26:55 PM

Yes it is free and we will try to add new research centers to help us with preventive medicine tests.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★  BIOHAL  ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
▬▬▬ Decentralized Preventive Medicine Platform with Liquid Biopsy Authentication Protocol▬▬▬
qrkdirect410

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:32:40 PM

This is all great, of course, but the project team is planning to implement a global system for sampling. After all, not every city center will be available for research analysis.

This is not a problem for this project. The technology involves the separation of blood from serum, which makes the transportation of all tests task more simple than it was before.
qrkdirect410

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:55:52 PM

This is all great, of course, but the project team is planning to implement a global system for sampling. After all, not every city center will be available for research analysis.

This is not a problem for this project. The technology involves the separation of blood from serum, which makes the transportation of all tests task more simple than it was before.
Suppose I understand this, but in order to extract serum from my blood, I need to go to some medical institution, right?

In principle, yes, I believe they will work with medical institutions, and enter into partnership agreements. In addition, technology simplifies the process so much that you can do everything you need to collect tests at home.
qrkdirect410

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:19:43 PM

Suppose I understand this, but in order to extract serum from my blood, I need to go to some medical institution, right?

In principle, yes, I believe they will work with medical institutions, and enter into partnership agreements. In addition, technology simplifies the process so much that you can do everything you need to collect tests at home.
At home? It is interesting to know the details of exactly how I can do this. If the affiliate network of this project is large enough, I hope that people will not have problems with the analysis.

Yes, besides that, a unified network will allow you to share results around the world and will work with many research centers, so this gives tremendous advantages.
bitcoined

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:41:59 PM

I am impressed with their competitive potential, which distinguishes them from a number of other similar projects. I believe that the team will be able to achieve great success.
SamuelN

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:51:32 PM

I am impressed with their competitive potential, which distinguishes them from a number of other similar projects. I believe that the team will be able to achieve great success.

Competitors? I thought this is the first project of this kind, which represents a unique technology of analysis. Is this not so?
bitcoined

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:04:55 PM

Competitors? I thought this is the first project of this kind, which represents a unique technology of analysis. Is this not so?

The technology of analysis was not invented by them, they collaborate with PROTEO who developed this technology, while the project on the basis of this technology creates a network based on blockchain
SamuelN

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:13:27 PM

The technology of analysis was not invented by them, they collaborate with PROTEO who developed this technology, while the project on the basis of this technology creates a network based on blockchain
It turns out that competitors also use this technology, right? Or do they use any other developments in this area?
bitcoined

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:20:31 PM

It turns out that competitors also use this technology, right? Or do they use any other developments in this area?

To be honest, I don’t know, I didn’t analyze similar projects, I can only say that I consider this project quite promising and I am sure that it will really help people.
doggie

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:38:43 AM

I do not know should we make investments into medicine on the blockchain because this direction is quite unpredictable thing, people often try to hide their problems with health
Keyzersoze03

Activity: 92

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:46:24 AM

I do not know should we make investments into medicine on the blockchain because this direction is quite unpredictable thing, people often try to hide their problems with health
May be your are right but biohal have a good aim to eliminate the expression, “It’ s too late,” from the medical world. This aim is very important for the medicine
doggie

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:53:04 AM

May be your are right but biohal have a good aim to eliminate the expression, “It’ s too late,” from the medical world. This aim is very important for the medicine
How the team wants to eliminate this expression, a lot of people are dyong from deseases that can not be cured…
Keyzersoze03

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:00:46 AM

How the team wants to eliminate this expression, a lot of people are dyong from deseases that can not be cured…
People are dying because they did not get they cure in time and that is the course. Biohal about to make a radical change in order to make a world where patients and their families are never driven to despair by this expression
doggie

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:08:24 AM

People are dying because they did not get they cure in time and that is the course. Biohal about to make a radical change in order to make a world where patients and their families are never driven to despair by this expression
Human beings have been challenging to face and overcome diseases. The history of humankind can be said to be the history of the battle against diseases. Is the biohal a new level?
Keyzersoze03

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:15:57 AM

Human beings have been challenging to face and overcome diseases. The history of humankind can be said to be the history of the battle against diseases. Is the biohal a new level?
Of course, this project is about to dramatically decrease the mortality rate by disseminating a very early detection method for deadly diseases throughout the world.
doggie

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:29:16 AM

Prevention is better than cure, I agree, but how this prevention and detection is going to be implemented?
Keyzersoze03

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:36:39 AM

Prevention is better than cure, I agree, but how this prevention and detection is going to be implemented?
The team of developers has created absolutely new technology technology which detects diseases at the extremely early stage with just one drop of blood for practical use
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: