Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:13:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin be harder to access in the future?  (Read 2559 times)
korkor

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:35:54 PM

Well looking at the rate at which technology advancement keeps increasing as days pass by, bitcoin will be easy to access in the future to come. By then a lot of people would have understood and adapted to the core aims behind the use and development of Bitcoin. Increase in technology will make it possible for people new to the crypto space to easily acquire some bitcoin for their transactions.
GunsLair

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:33:37 PM

Bitcoin will be available for everyone and anyone who wants, it will not be difficult to get it. After all, it's created not to that one day it will be used by a limited circle of people. Therefore, we should not worry about it. Even when the last bitcoin will be mined people will not stop sharing, selling and buying.
Vincemanam21

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:05:26 PM

No, bitcoin will never be hard to access because it is made for a purpose of centralize financial system that has a reliable speed and transaction. As the technology goes more and more and more, bitcoin becomes more accessible and also the people are having ideas about it..
Yadamosan

Activity: 193

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:20:37 PM

Bitcoin will be the best investment Cryptocurrency in the future it needs to take a time and get a more patience to get more salary and i will advise the creator to get more secure on the password and username so the hackers don't ever get in this site so there's a possible chance to get stay this crypto in the future more and get more and more secured.
Amevalentine

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:38:12 PM

No, bitcoin will never be hard to access because it is made for a purpose of centralize financial system that has a reliable speed and transaction. As the technology goes more and more and more, bitcoin becomes more accessible and also the people are having ideas about it..
I agree with you that it should be made easier and should be developed in the future because bitcoin is the parent of modern money or digital money and I think besides the need for virtual money there must be digital money in the future....
melallgarant2015

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:41:39 PM

In the future that Bitcoin will have a much better nature because Bitcoin will become a system that is increasingly known and also more easily accessible because there are more infrastructure and facilities that support broader technological progress.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:29:48 PM

I agree with you that it should be made easier and should be developed in the future because bitcoin is the parent of modern money or digital money and I think besides the need for virtual money there must be digital money in the future....

Well i don't think it's hard to access bitcoin now so yeah, it's going to be even more accessible once we get wider adoption. Too bad though for those in countries like chine were btc isn't getting a good reception from the government. But in general i think, even these countries will loosen up so access would be better.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:38:23 PM

As of now, more and more users are getting the hang of sitting by their computers all day and they get paid millions through the help of bitcoins. What they earn is more than what they had in real life which makes life convenient and easier.

On the other hand, bitcoins are really helpful and accessible to everybody or to a group of individuals and they just click and their wallets get full. But what if, sometime in the future, bitcoins become more private and unaccessible? Will that cause a problem? What could've happened to us who were engaged in it first rather than the newbies to come?
It will really a problem when it become private and hard to access bevause only few are able to used it. But I guess it wont happen since it was made with a purpose not only for rich people but for all of us who wants to change ourlives with the help of it. As what you have said it provides more than what we get from our real job because of its high value.
Valer4ik

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:39:37 PM

I would also add that in those years, apart from belief in Bitcoin and mining among the most advanced enthusiasts, Bitcoin did not have a special use. Now mining was added to faith: the use of blockchain technology as a reality, with quite clear prospects, Bitcoin as tool for long-term investment.
Volkan_Tom

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:40:01 PM

Bitcoin is a generally accessible currency that any inhabitant of the planet earth who can access the Internet can buy or sell. Bitcoin cannot become unavailable. It's impossible. This is contrary to his main idea.
ganjasmokingg

Activity: 255

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:11:47 PM

As of now, more and more users are getting the hang of sitting by their computers all day and they get paid millions through the help of bitcoins. What they earn is more than what they had in real life which makes life convenient and easier.

On the other hand, bitcoins are really helpful and accessible to everybody or to a group of individuals and they just click and their wallets get full. But what if, sometime in the future, bitcoins become more private and unaccessible? Will that cause a problem? What could've happened to us who were engaged in it first rather than the newbies to come?
  I think the biggest problem for bitcoin is that people do not fully accept it and many people use it to do illegal things. If these things are improved then the bitcoin in the future will grow very strong, will be considered as a kind of official currency and will help people a lot.
Argoo

Activity: 2282
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:13:36 PM

I do not think that over time access to Bitcoin will be difficult. It should be noted that cryptocurrency is developing very quickly. More advanced technologies are constantly emerging, so many investors will be interested in these more advanced coins. Therefore, there will not be too much demand for Bitcoin. Moreover, in many respects everything will depend on how bitcoin will remain competitive compared to other types of cryptocurrency. It is possible that it will be used to complete only transactions that are significant in value.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:22:20 PM

In some years to come Bitcoin will be a hot cake in the cryptocurrency ecosystem thereby making it harder to access it in the future. Investors will not just sell their coins and this will make people not getting some of the coins to even buy. 

Kamote_1102

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:43:55 PM

I think it will never happen. first, there's no reason in doing that. Bitcoin was made for everyone. it will never be a private currency that only a few people can use. in the near future, it will be known by all people in the World and it will be more accessible by anyone.

Dean Collins

Activity: 51

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:48:39 PM

Here I can be sure that no one can freeze my money, cut it, introduce a negative interest rate, inflation and the stupid policy of greedy officials will not consume it.
I manage my finances myself. Where will my bitcoins go?
mklost

Activity: 471
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:50:55 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2018, 12:57:52 AM by mklost

No, I don't think so. Bitcoin Will be not harder to access in anytime. Rather day by day Bitcoin network will be convenient more than now. What you are afraid of, that will not really, Cryptocurrency made things easier, it will be improving every day, In future, more people will engage with it, so, bitcoin access will be easier than today, not harder.
mangsitin

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:11:02 AM

No, I don't think so. Bitcoin Will be not harder to access in anytime. Rather day by day Bitcoin network will be convenient more than now. What you are afraid of, that will not really, Cryptocurrency made things easier, it will be improving every day, In future, more people will engage with it, so, bitcoin access will be easier than today, not harder.
Yes, I agree with you, maybe in the future Bitcoin will become more popular and to access bitcoin will be even easier, because I am sure that in the future people will use bitcoin to buy something. So I agree with what you say that the possibility of accessing bitcoin in the future will be easy.
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:41:32 AM

Well, bitcoins might be less accessible if most of the people would not want to sell them, the price would go up even more dirastically. In terms of access, they still will be traded on exchanges so if you've got fiat, you can buy it.
maybe for now crypto currencies are difficult to access because there might be legality problems, if cryptocurrencies are recognized by all countries and legality can be done it might be easily accessible because cryptocurrencies are created following the development of efficient and transparent practical technology

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Impulseboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:08:43 AM

On the contrary, I think that bitcoin will be easier to access in the future. With the help of AI, I believe that bitcoin will become more accessible to anyone, perhaps the AI can also help keep track of our coins for us so we could focus other things. What do you think?
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:17:37 AM

Well, bitcoins might be less accessible if most of the people would not want to sell them, the price would go up even more dirastically. In terms of access, they still will be traded on exchanges so if you've got fiat, you can buy it.
maybe for now crypto currencies are difficult to access because there might be legality problems, if cryptocurrencies are recognized by all countries and legality can be done it might be easily accessible because cryptocurrencies are created following the development of efficient and transparent practical technology

right now , most countries are already accepted the use of cryptos and on the future im  expecting that the remaining countries will now also follow the trend , that why i believe bitcoin and other cryptos will be more easier to access and use in the future  .

our technology is also a reason on why cryptos can be easily accesible in the future becuase there will be super computers and faster internet coverage that will be implemented .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: