Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:07:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Drop in ICO Price after listing  (Read 35606 times)
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:03:44 PM

Unfortunately this situation may take place some time but we need to be more stable in making further decisions. Try to hold for a longer in order for the price to recover. In other way this is just a bad experience.
Any experience is an experience, so to say that it is unsuccessful is probably not so good. In any case, this is a wonderful experience, which sooner or later the situation in people can greatly improve, so it seems to me that the situation in general will only improve, because you will already have experience.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:30:41 PM

There's a lot of ICO projects are scam and also most of the ICO after listing in exchange are below the ICO price. And the other members are selling their coins immediately, that's why the price are dropping and also a lot of investors are stay away from ICO to invest and decided to hold their assets.

All because most of the projects are carried out by ICO only for the purpose of collecting money, the further fate of their token does not interest them, investors fall into the trap from which it is very difficult to get out.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
cryptomaster420

Activity: 256
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:34:52 PM

Even incredibly solid teams have seen their tokens drop in price during the bear.
There's really nothing they can do about it, it's not their fault BTC and ETH are dragging the entire market down.
But that leaves us with the occasional underpriced token here and there - and I'm keen on taking advantage of that.  Grin

mammoniter

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 05:04:44 PM

I also experience this and in fact a lot of people did specially investors and bounty hunters. Most people in bounty campaigns wants to sell their token immediately after they recieved it thats why they are dumping the price. Its like a normal thing for bounty hunters. For me, if you truely believed the project or token, you should sell it at the ICO price or even higher.

Hudora

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:56:52 AM

I invested and joined as bounty hunter in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team members and also good hype but after listing price drops very much. Some of project also not recovering since long time. Any comment.

I personally am constantly faced with this situation and this is due to the fact that really strong projects can hold a bounty only after appearing on the exchanges. If you enter the bounty before the appearance of the coin on the stock exchange-then you play the lottery.
TamaraKul

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:02:13 AM

Now the market is a situation where any coin, no matter what quality it was, when entering the stock exchange , loses its price. The main question is this. How much higher is the ICO price of the coin being traded at the moment?
lrvjvt

Activity: 140
Merit: 17

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:11:00 AM

I invested and joined as bounty hunter in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team members and also good hype but after listing price drops very much. Some of project also not recovering since long time. Any comment.

The current market is like this. To be honest, I haven't seen any ICO this year as 100X as last year. It is very difficult to find a good ICO this year, because when the whole market is falling, People's enthusiasm for ICO will be lost, and even Bitcoin can't guarantee people's money security, then those ICO tokens are fewer people are willing to participate.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 04:50:55 PM

I also experience this and in fact a lot of people did specially investors and bounty hunters. Most people in bounty campaigns wants to sell their token immediately after they recieved it thats why they are dumping the price. Its like a normal thing for bounty hunters. For me, if you truely believed the project or token, you should sell it at the ICO price or even higher.
Why is the conversation constantly talking about hunters who today do not get anything at all, I generally think that this is not fair, because today most of the dumping is done by investors who try to sell bonuses.
nerlial

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:01:20 PM

Because the market is falling. For example, when ICO started 1 ETH cost $ 500. And at 1 ETH you could buy 1000 ICO tokens. When ICO ended 1 ETH cost $ 100. These 1000 tokens have already lost $ 400 in weight.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
snedyolo

Activity: 226
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:49:37 PM
Merited by microbb8 (3)

Because they doesn't have a good support,
They don't have a good demand for their token ,
The only thing that their token have when it is listed is the people who wants to sell their token,

elcoblast

Activity: 390

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:21:31 PM

because the product they offered are not launched yet that's why the token has no value in market, but better than they are officially released the project and the still dropped that's just shitproject

Because they doesn't have a good support,
They don't have a good demand for their token ,
The only thing that their token have when it is listed is the people who wants to sell their token,

and i agree with snedyolo the demand in market less than supply the token

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
Hans Groober

Activity: 276

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:32:01 PM

In a falling market, something like this always happens. Did you think Bitcoin could fall, and a little-known token bedet to grow? Everyone wants to sell and get at least a minimum profit. And so the sales avalanche begins to grow.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:40:01 PM

I always ask my self this why do people buy into a project and decided to sell less than the cost price a week later, it doesn't make any sense, before people use to blame bounty hunters but I have seen many rpojects this year with no bounty campaign and started dumping immediately after it hits the exchanges, to name a few Eden, Tolar, Fantom etc
Stewart66

Activity: 630

https://www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:08:33 PM

I always ask my self this why do people buy into a project and decided to sell less than the cost price a week later, it doesn't make any sense, before people use to blame bounty hunters but I have seen many rpojects this year with no bounty campaign and started dumping immediately after it hits the exchanges, to name a few Eden, Tolar, Fantom etc
as a bounty hunter, of course that is bad news for me because if more and more projects implement the same system, then I will lose my job, after all does the bounty hunter also have a role in making ICO successful? so I hope that developers still want to use the bounty hunter service

surgexvb

Activity: 445

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:56:22 PM

This happens now with most of the coins, so it makes sense to buy tokens after listing, in some cases you can see a good growth after a few months and you can get good profits, just need to carefully monitor the changes.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:58:54 PM

This happens now with most of the coins, so it makes sense to buy tokens after listing, in some cases you can see a good growth after a few months and you can get good profits, just need to carefully monitor the changes.

that's the current trend of most of the altcoins or tokens. the price is really dirty cheap once it hit the exchanges or better yet, if you are a bounty hunter, once you received your tokens, it's not even worth selling anymore. so if you are a small time investor, just wait for them in exchanges and do the trading. in that way, you can get your profit in a short period time.
anggaem

Activity: 672

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 12:03:03 AM

I don't think the project is good enough and each holder starts to feel uncomfortable holding a token so he sells it at a low price, but there are some projects that I think will be good later, just waiting for time and good news so the price will go up, as long as the team is still there it will continue.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
pearcy jackson

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 01:28:15 AM

this often happens because when the coin has been listing prices, some investors sometimes want to immediately take advantage, therefore the price immediately goes down. but if the project is good usually the price will soon be normal and even will rise.
Downloaded

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:16:03 AM

Pretty standard situation for this market. Look at most of the coins, even the same Ethereum, it had the same situation at the very beginning, but that didn't stop it from recovering and growing several times.
giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:29:39 AM

It became normal, All new tokens fell down after the ICO ended, I even saw the tokens fell about 50 times in just two months. Obviously this is a big scam from these projects

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: