Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:17:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Drop in ICO Price after listing  (Read 35604 times)
Prohodimec

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:42:59 PM

I invested and joined as bounty hunter in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team members and also good hype but after listing price drops very much. Some of project also not recovering since long time. Any comment.
Now I see a lot of similar projects, which after listing on the stock exchange fall in price. Such coins are now the majority. I think this is the fault of the situation, which is now in the cryptocurrency market.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
moschinot

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:53:32 PM

It seems to me that such a problem is with all the bounty hunters and I do not know what to do with it since this is very frustrating

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
StephenJH

Activity: 1442
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:58:25 PM

I invested and joined as bounty hunter in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team members and also good hype but after listing price drops very much. Some of project also not recovering since long time. Any comment.

This is my biggest problem as well. I worked in more than 750 bounty campaigns in 2 years and collected their coins. If i calculate with their ICO prices it would make like $250.000 but their worth today like $12.000. I really don't know why this happening. I am sure that the ICO investors should feel very bad right now. I sold some of them but i am hodling with 500 different coins and waiting for the raise..
That is something that often happens. This is because most ICO projects must get full support from various parties. In fact, many projects have to wait for some time to increase, yes we must be patient waiting for the price to occur. The increase will happen, but it's not easy. There are also several projects that are successful and even experience fantastic price increases. But it is only a few, yes if possible, only under 5%. Now the most important thing is how we choose a good project, the accuracy in choosing a good project will determine what we will get.

ICO projects are interested to list token in unfamous exchanges due to avoid to pay high fee,comission to large ones. Bounty hunters can sell for cheap price because they didn't pay single penny to project. Instead of selling only few percent of bounty participants think about to hold token for selling later.

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
Clearstream

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 06:55:54 AM

i have some confusion and u are similar. Unfortunately, this situation will continue until the bull market returns. if i think this bounty token has potential, or it is underrated. I will hold it for a long time waiting for the market to recover.
Felic43

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:48:07 AM

The reason is that we have large number of dumper people intention is to sell immediately the ico is listed on exchange, the reason why some dump is that some ico will be absconded after token sales.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:55:41 AM

Tokens which after being listed on the stock and the price are immediately low. Yes, I often experience this. If I see this because the price of Bitcoin and Ethereum collapses. Bitcoin and Ethereum can have a tremendous impact on all coin growth. Like late 2017 and early 2018, the price of Bitcoin and Ethereum is still very high. So that ICO tokens are still of high value.
sHeRiLyN1618

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

No banking,Only Bitcoin!

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:01:34 AM

Many ICO projects experience things like this after listing in one of the exchange prices immediately falls, I think the number of people holding these coins are bounty hunters. It is impossible for investors to sell it directly without seeing the initial price.
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 09:15:17 AM

The price fall could be caused by of the fear and no buyers on the market. 2017 showed that if an ico will be listed on a good exchange it will give an x2-3 at least. This 2018 year is totally different. No one can guarantee a pump on a listing. Better option to trade old coins while we are on such bad market.

mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 09:54:15 AM

before investing in a ico we need to know well if the project is valid, if there are many valid competitors in the sector if the team is trust and perhaps with this market should buy tokens only at the end of ico when they are listed on the exchanges and their price drops inevitably
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 12:59:46 PM

most projects fall too much on the market..Because most of the money they collect is a lie.No investor sells a dime.this is a complete nonsense.Hopefully things will pick up.
Many people today are trying to make money on it, so they are trying to create a project in order to raise money and just steal it, because today there is just such an opportunity for that. That is why prices are falling.
Patrix_1

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:24:22 PM

A great strategy at the moment is to buy some great tokens after their first exchange listing. Because bounty hunters are dumping the coin price to get at least something on this market and it creates a good chance to buy new alts.
LUGHUL

Activity: 387

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 02:20:27 AM

Most ICO prices fall when listings in the market are caused by bounty hunters. They sell at a lower price than ICO to accelerate sales, so that this is detrimental to investors.

▼ mindsync.ai ▼
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
△ Join now △
Nonie

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 03:06:55 AM

yes I often see that the price when listing on the market is definitely under ico some of my analysis of the cause is because investors sell bonus coins from pre-ico or ico and because the bounty hunters sell their coins together so the price is under ico

hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:07:08 AM

If the investors and bounty hunters dump the price of the ICO's then it is not the projects fault to be blamed about it. But there's still an instances that these projects are not delivering their promises to their investors and bounty hunters.
Outlander
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:12:22 AM

In the second half of this year, almost all ICO projects are unable to escape the fate of trading prices below the crowdfunding price. The bear market brings pessimism to most people. When a project token starts trading, investors will immediately sell the tokens in their hands.

Kelvinikke

Activity: 350

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 06:57:24 AM

Well i think this is due to the dump that most project suffers from the bounty participants who sell their tokens as soon as they are listed on exchange platforms. Also most project these days offer huge amount of bonuses and this  is not really the best as some investors also tend to dump with their bonus tokens.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
sh4dtechnr
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:09:16 AM

Bitcoin is falling, the market is falling, ICO's are falling, everything is falling. All declines is due to the general state of the market; as soon as growth begins, everything will be good again with ICO's. But worthy projects even now collect a lot of money, and they definitely worth attention.
alberdina

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 07:45:17 AM

Yes, I think this often happens when a token enters an exchange and the price immediately falls. Because many people throw coins, they are afraid if prices fall further. And this can not be separated from the decline in the price of Bitcoin and all Altcoin. Maybe if the market price is high, I think people will throw a coin will think and better coins to hold...

Mytoken

Activity: 392

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:53:12 AM

This is normal because many ICO teams have no plans to develop projects after raising enough funds, resulting in tokens without any storage value (no potential).

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Japinat

Activity: 2954
Merit: 680

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 08:19:25 AM

This is normal because many ICO teams have no plans to develop projects after raising enough funds, resulting in tokens without any storage value (no potential).
I don't think that is the reason, I believe they have plans but even if they have great development, they cannot market their product right due to the bear market. People are not buying now, they remain calm and wait for the market to normalize, when this changes to uptrend, I'm sure they'll be buying again.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: