Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:31:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Drop in ICO Price after listing  (Read 35609 times)
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 07:17:22 AM

Won't surprised if it happens. Most ICO's are suffering from big negative once listed on the market because during their token sale someone will take advantage of the bonus. That's why KYC is a must for participating in ICO.
Grenee

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 08:07:14 AM

I dont believe in any ico,because most of them are scam what they want is to suck our money and list on a bad exchange.this really pains because for us to invest in a project that means we are expecting profit on the little we invest with.i even take a look at some icos any icos price above 1$ will surely become shit when its listed on exchange.i prefer using my money for something else than investing in ico the will later suck my money.tho any project with good foundation is good to be with but we need a lot of research before investing in any project ( most are scam)

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 08:21:03 AM

not only you, but many people also experience that, the price reduction is because investors who invest in very large amounts sell all the bonuses they have got and besides that the team doesn't care too much about the market price because they are busy for product development

zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 08:28:47 AM

As you know most of project's price down after listing and some project price open low and than go up so if you got good price you should sell immediately and if project price open at low than should hold for good price.

mistanama

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 08:54:21 AM

As you know most of project's price down after listing and some project price open low and than go up so if you got good price you should sell immediately and if project price open at low than should hold for good price.
That is the common scenario in any ICO projects right now. They are just offering a so called cheap price during the ICO and then after the market listing, the price even drop to a lower price compare to the ICO price and that is when the investors go nuts and start selling their so called investment from that ICO project to get out from that sinking investment.
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 09:07:35 AM

Won't surprised if it happens. Most ICO's are suffering from big negative once listed on the market because during their token sale someone will take advantage of the bonus. That's why KYC is a must for participating in ICO.
What you have posted doesn't mean anything. What KYC has to do with bonus and value of tokens, it is usually low trading volume and bounty hunters are dumping tokens and nowadays investor wait ICO to finish to buy tokens from bounty hunters at much lower price. Lots tokens don't have real use, they are used to collect money and after that they are listed on exchange. No buy back, no use for project.
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 10:02:46 AM

This is a natural thing and often happens, because the average bounty hunter will sell the tokens he gets immediately after the exchange listing.
If you are sure of the project, it is better to hold and wait until the project runs perfectly usually after that it will pump again.
But my advice is to sell it, because on average it will be shitcoin

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Mikcik

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 10:27:44 AM

The main reason of the drop of prices in ico after the listing is due to the high demand of the ico coin and high expectations of the coin price growth so it automatically prices go down . If the ico coin putb restrictions on dumping of coin in exchangers then they can control the price to some extent
In my opinion, it is not only about the expectations and faced reality. After getting listed on the exchanges, the token price goes down for reasons like a dump by bounty hunters, huge sell pressure by private sale investors.

For projects without bounty, it still decreases in bear market. I am paying attention to the HARA project, which is supported by Amazon, which has practical work in Indonesia. And now its price has decreased 10 times compared to ICO
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 10:32:20 AM

The main reason of the drop of prices in ico after the listing is due to the high demand of the ico coin and high expectations of the coin price growth so it automatically prices go down . If the ico coin putb restrictions on dumping of coin in exchangers then they can control the price to some extent
In my opinion, it is not only about the expectations and faced reality. After getting listed on the exchanges, the token price goes down for reasons like a dump by bounty hunters, huge sell pressure by private sale investors.

For projects without bounty, it still decreases in bear market. I am paying attention to the HARA project, which is supported by Amazon, which has practical work in Indonesia. And now its price has decreased 10 times compared to ICO
Look for that kind of project that is being supported by huge companies because there is a huge chance that the project is a good one for long term. During this bear market expect to see some low market cap altcoins to go down even more than that because it doesn't have a huge volume to stabilize the price movement so if you are really into that coin then buy some of that and hold it for long term.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 10:50:33 AM

After the exchange listing, its price has dropped to normal levels. And the price is low because it works for many bounty Hunter bounties and after getting the payment, it starts to sell. This means that the competition continues through the sales order. But after the Hunter's coins were sold, the trend could be seen increasing.
Could be but it isn't. Bounty hunters dump tokens and price remain 10X under ICO price, you can probably look at any smart contract and you will see most of them are down and under original price months after bounty hunters dumped their stash. Projects should do something about it, buy back should resolve this and price wouldn't drop so badly.
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 10:55:31 AM

I faced the same issue with a couple of projects before just like "DIW" Which was a solid project to be honest.. It ended up getting listed in LATOKEN and having a bad and a low trading volumes and liquidity which made the price very low, i was sure that they will not pump because they were not following the roadmap and they even stopped updating the community so i just dumped the coins and walked away.
dipeco
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 11:02:39 AM

In my opinion every project should secure some money for a money back policy. If any tokens drop its price for -x5, this is the major task of the team members to do everything possible to recover this price.
Wyndesam

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 11:03:12 AM

I invested and joined as bounty hunter in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team members and also good hype but after listing price drops very much. Some of project also not recovering since long time. Any comment.
The price almost always falls after entering the stock exchange , I think before you invest, you should wait and look at the price , as it can fall very much

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
Deborah Christine

Activity: 862
Merit: 284

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 11:09:27 AM

Ico drop prices are caused by many things. One of them is because the price of bitcoin has dropped dramatically from 2 years ago, the development of projects that are not good, the lack of interest of traders or investors to buy these coins etc.
kissme09

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 11:12:37 AM

I invested and joined as bounty hunter in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team members and also good hype but after listing price drops very much. Some of project also not recovering since long time. Any comment.
Most of these projects operate during the bear market. They listed fixed ETH prices higher than current rates, so the amount that the group obtained through ICO was lower than what announced. This negatively affects the price when they listed on the first exchanges.

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 11:13:55 AM

The price almost always falls after entering the stock exchange , I think before you invest, you should wait and look at the price , as it can fall very much
following bounty projects and investing in new ico projects does have a high level of risk. price decline can certainly happen at the beginning, only a few coins can survive. so choosing the right coin will greatly affect what we will get. this is a risky thing, but the opportunity is also large enough to make a profit.
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 11:38:02 AM

Price of token drop after listing because many investor have one experience that whenever ico list it must give múltiple return in little time. When that expectación doesnot mete they try to sell quickly which result in downfall. Right now crypto is new concept so people must hold the token for Long to give strength to company And product itself

smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 12:13:54 PM

This should have been my post, I invested and joined bounty campaigns  to a lot of ICO, I based calculation of my profit in their ICO price, I should have 5 digits profit but after listing those tokens in the market, my investment and my profit included was only two digits, some of these ICO's are Konios and Icechain Treon, it's depressing knowing all your efforts has gone to waste.
alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 09:40:02 PM

Unfortunely price drop for the reason that bounty hunters sell very low. But if project good - team must have strategy for recover price and very often they have.
johan36

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 09:41:28 PM

According my experience after listing the price drops because many bounty hunter rush to sale their coin  and some investors sell their coins below the ICO price , they doing this because when buying coins at the ICO they got a huge bonus .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: