Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:38:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Drop in ICO Price after listing  (Read 35609 times)
ZEIIMAN

Activity: 924
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 09:54:54 PM

Think all the time that bounty hunter to drop a coin/token any project. But this is not the case, the bounty is usually allocated a very modest pool. Only investors who bought coins/tokens with a big bonus are to blame. And when you enter the exchange, they immediately begin to sell everything.
asbak66
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 09:57:58 PM

Many various reason behind that.
Some people make a low buy order and somehow people sell their token for cheap price! Even that means they get lost!
Usually people blame on bounty hunter who make the price dump,but in some case this isn't true
Many project get dump even they didn't distributed token for hunter.
Sometimes,investor dump their own token. And I don't know why they do that.

Ozero

Activity: 2086
Merit: 180

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 04:39:39 AM

I invested and joined as bounty hunter in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team members and also good hype but after listing price drops very much. Some of project also not recovering since long time. Any comment.
Many early investors buy tokens at the ICO stage with big discounts so that after transferring the tokens to the stock exchange they immediately drop them and have almost double profit from them. So it is and will be in the future. Therefore, it is quite natural that after listing tokens fall in price. However, if the project is promising, then over time, the tokens will rise in price. However, this occurs over a long period of time. Therefore, we need to have patience, we want to have a profit.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 04:43:10 AM

Well it could be that you are not lucky. This is so one of my observation as a bounty hunter and fortunately I did not invest in any project for I know that most.of the project goes down after listing. Some may not gone to listing in any exchange at all which bounty hunters will use the decentralized exchange to trade tokens at low price.

Thanks to.decentralized exchange for even without listing the bounty hunter can still sell the received rewards token though at low price.
LiquorBan

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 06:25:51 AM

The listing prices are not be able to predict. Because that is actual trading. It usually happens after the listing falls in the ICO price. And so all of them are pure people that specialized in trading so they cannot be determined and predict the price after listing.
Apaxy

Activity: 512
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 03:20:49 PM

The listing prices are not be able to predict. Because that is actual trading. It usually happens after the listing falls in the ICO price. And so all of them are pure people that specialized in trading so they cannot be determined and predict the price after listing.

The fact is that the fall in coin prices after listing was triggered by so many factors.  First of all, it is necessary to blame the current situation on the cryptocurrency market, since even more popular and the rating of new coins also fell at a very low price.  A new project must first be interested investors, so that their relevance was at the height.  In any case, the participants of the company Bounty investors do not make sense to sell the coins immediately, because they can not even make up for what they spent.
pgran

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 03:25:11 PM

well, i have had similar experience with even ICO projects i invested in. i think it is because majority are always fast to sell off once listed to make money.
Woodie

Activity: 1848
Merit: 879

Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 03:38:36 PM

I invested and joined as bounty hunter in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team members and also good hype but after listing price drops very much.
I think the best pricing for such coins should be determined by the market unlike having predetermined prices which could be an under or over charge that has a negative effect on market price.

Some of project also not recovering since long time. Any comment.
With crypto prices that dropped in previous months .. this might have affected the development process of their project as capital has dropped below the budgeted.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 03:48:48 PM

I invested and joined as bounty hunter in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team members and also good hype but after listing price drops very much. Some of project also not recovering since long time. Any comment.
Many early investors buy tokens at the ICO stage with big discounts so that after transferring the tokens to the stock exchange they immediately drop them and have almost double profit from them. So it is and will be in the future. Therefore, it is quite natural that after listing tokens fall in price. However, if the project is promising, then over time, the tokens will rise in price. However, this occurs over a long period of time. Therefore, we need to have patience, we want to have a profit.

Unfortunately the number of promising projects is low and we have to follow the development of each project regularly if we want to get a better sign for the future of a project which for sure will need a lot of time to spend. Many investors prefer to seek profits instantly rather than having to wait long and in uncertainty.

santouao

Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 04:07:42 PM

This is always happening on cryptocurrency and it is a normal things now for investors and bounty hunters,so Yanu teak decided tl make a way to avoid it and make others happy.So know wen can do a investments on the new IEO of this project and what ever happened on the Ieo e it is a good still because yanu has a good product and good team and also good potential coins.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 04:31:50 PM

It's now a recurring phenomenon in the cryptocurrency space for the ICO price to be reduced substantially upon listing of the project. It's rather unfortunate because the investors feel cheated. That explains why most projects don't reach their soft cap during token sale because most people are knowledgeable of this truth.
cuo

Merit: 185

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 04:44:57 PM

Since bearish market coming, new project not grow anymore, only few project which survive in this condition. I think marketing of crypto must make new inovation to make good ecosystem crypto market
Mcmich

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 04:56:50 PM

This is now the order of the day. It's always expected these days that there must be drop in ICO price after listing. So, in calculating reward, you have to remove dumping price to actually know what to get.
Karlinz
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 05:19:22 PM

The ICO's are priced so high and the developers were not considering the prevailing market situation at that point, if a certain quantity of a coin is sold at $0.1 during btc peak period for instance, same quantity should not be sold for same amount at a low period. This is the undoing of a lot of them, a lot of ICO's still hoping to raise several millions during ICO forgetting the market situation is not favorable and therefore a price crash when listed to adjust to real market price all conditions influenced by all external conditions

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
ameliana

Activity: 887
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 05:26:50 PM

Since bearish market coming, new project not grow anymore, only few project which survive in this condition. I think marketing of crypto must make new inovation to make good ecosystem crypto market
IEO is a pretty good innovation nowadays because it has many advantages compared to ICO.
although it still has risks, but I feel safer because it actually depends on demand if the market is getting better, I am sure whether ICO or IEO will definitely work better.
salink

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 06:07:33 PM

Because the market is down, tokens are sold at an unreasonable price, or it may be because the members join the bonus, people sell it as soon as it is received despite being under the price of ico ... many reasons causing prices to fall and making investors hesitate to participate in ico
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 07:01:08 PM

Because you do not need to be added to the stock exchange immediately. It is necessary to do and lead the development of the project and make sure that the project has its own capitalization and in general that the project has a community that can really show people what's what.
Jcga
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 07:18:28 PM

According to you guyz what are so far in 2019 the best Ico, Ieo?
Ocean lately wow what a mess.

🚀IRRESISTIBLE "Crypto Collectibles" 👉 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=217.0
Maamejane

Activity: 378

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 07:22:18 PM

Just keep in mind that not all projects will recover, most of them are relying on the market dip but trust me there are some coins despite the market condition are still making it and investors are happy out there with them, but there are some that after  listing they just forget about it, these are projects with no future.

CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 07:22:31 PM

According to you guyz what are so far in 2019 the best Ico, Ieo?
Ocean lately wow what a mess.

so weird :/

i been trying to tell people that in an IEO, theses projects have ALREADY sold tokens for months prior to their "angels" for WAY less then IEO price
its a guarantee that unless a speculator pumps the market with buys (highly risky to be left with bags) these IEOs will always fall off the bat
people are so greedy, sadly they are getting what they deserve by blindly buying in Sad

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: