Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:26:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Drop in ICO Price after listing  (Read 35604 times)
meleonk

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 07:04:03 PM

Unfortunately the situation with all the altcoins has deteriorated now. I had 2 great projects in which I really believed, but even their price after listing fell almost 20-30 times. The most interesting thing is that despite the fact that Bitcoin and the rest of the top-end coins grow, all the other altcoins on the contrary fall. I hope that the situation will improve soon.

Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
103deltafox

Activity: 491
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 12:37:46 PM

The drop in price of ico after listing is capitalise mostly on private sales investors that got their token very very cheap with alot of bonus so they can sell at a low price which is lower than ico price and still be in profit

Flezy

Activity: 707
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 01:16:22 PM

This is as a result of many factors, of which one is the exchange t is listed on, the type of project and the capability of the team. A project getting listed and dropping in price is a normal case, but the ability to rise over time depends on the team and of course the exchange.
Fearlessfury

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 04:45:53 AM

It came average, Each modern coins vanish consume later the ICO complete, I all the more adage the coins vanish almost 50 period in aloof cardinal months. Plain this is a large bunco from these schemes
fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 03:21:59 PM

I invested and joined as bounty hunter in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team members and also good hype but after listing price drops very much. Some of project also not recovering since long time. Any comment.

If the price of your token dropped very much after it listed in some exchange, then it means there were some investors sold the token.
But peoples usually think the dump was because many bounty hunters sold their token in the market.
Well, it is not impossible, but a large investor will have more chance to dump the token.

Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 03:10:28 PM

This is as a result of many factors, of which one is the exchange t is listed on, the type of project and the capability of the team. A project getting listed and dropping in price is a normal case, but the ability to rise over time depends on the team and of course the exchange.

The most coins or tokens when listed on the market will drop, in my opinion this is fair, many investors and bounty hunters are selling soon because they feel they get a lot of bonuses even free, if devs. can be sure the price will rise.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

tytanhamon04

Activity: 210

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 03:20:36 PM

I invested and joined as bounty hunter in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team members and also good hype but after listing price drops very much. Some of project also not recovering since long time. Any comment.
Now the ICO is in the past and there is no need to invest in it ! On this coin trend is IEO and it is in my opinion very profitable to invest ! I'm back for investment at the expense of IEO !

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 04:35:05 PM

The most coins or tokens when listed on the market will drop, in my opinion this is fair, many investors and bounty hunters are selling soon because they feel they get a lot of bonuses even free, if devs. can be sure the price will rise.
yes, this is a common thing because of the effects of massive sales from investors, as well as bounty hunters, and I think this is a natural thing. however, some projects will recover within a few months. besides, when the project is running, I think the price can be maintained. because of that, sometimes after ICO is finished, they wait a few months before entering it on the exchanger. this is done to maintain prices.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Inendth

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 04:45:17 PM

The cost of modern specie exchanged and the cost instantly vanish, it was extremely vexing. I extremely regularly feel the cost of currency that drop on the change. And this is in arrears to investors who get big sufficiency specie and confuse money. On the other hand we have to be resigned and hold keeping currencies as cost buoy emphatically rise anew.
timmmers

Merit: 265

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 04:48:14 PM

If the ICO is going to be listed on DEXs or LaToken, it's a guarantee of mega dump. Low volume is killing all coins. You need volume to give a value to the token.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
Budor

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 11:33:41 AM

I achieve not explain reason casts are instantly ingress the marketplace. Their cost instantly drop. This is a large issue representing investors. Are much plan fake? I accepted a infrequent currency from dissimilar partner and their cost dropped so even that I just could not deal them.
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 12:10:25 PM

Most of them often occur after listing price dumps and even now they seem unable to recover to the starting point. I don't really understand this happening, what I think about maybe this trade can be a decrease and increase. Nothing can be blamed with this condition, because the project team may not maintain the price or even liquidity created on the project.
Iykecollinz
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 12:10:51 PM

This became the norm especially beginning from the third quarter of last year where majority of the newly listed coins dumped. This should was attributed mainly to the serious bear market and difficult in reach hardcaps or even softcaps for most projects. ICO's became less attractive to being unpopular. One or two good stories may reverse the trend but for now ICO has lost the grip and taken over by IEO's. Time will tell how long the IEO's will last too.

pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 12:35:14 PM

I personally think the price or value of the tokens or coins after exchange listing is determined by the forces of the market (demand and supply)  and the team has no control over). Though they can put in place factors that will increase the demand for the coins. Another factor to consider that could affect the price of the token after listing is the exchange it gets listed on. If it is a good exchange with large volume then it might possibly do well but if the exchange lacks volume then there might not be demand for the project coins.

maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 12:36:05 PM

Good concept, experienced team members and good hype will not change the situation if the project does not have customers. A project was established to get customers, and from that customer the project continued to grow. So if the project fails, the concept is immature. You can say the concept is good, but not with others.
tunapa

Activity: 667

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 12:47:30 PM

its a normal trend that happens especially for project that hosted private sale. investors will want to cash out and take profit. but the saddest thing is that some project teams also dumps their tokens which is usually why majority of the project price falls after ICO. in a case where the team didnt dump the token, price usually recovers very fast after a while.
mamahdedeh

Activity: 812

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 03:34:09 PM

In my opinion, the decline in the price of crypto currencies after being registered in the exchange market was due to the poor strategy of the coin players in trading. As a wise crypto currency player, we must be smart in playing the price of crypto currencies. We must have the right strategy in regulating the supply and demand for crypto currencies. If we are smart in implementing the strategy, the price of crypto currency is in accordance with what we expect. I myself will not sell the coins that I have when I haven't reached the price I want. I have set the benchmark for how much I have to pay myself for trading and working in crypto currencies.

max6575

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 04:16:47 PM

the work on bitcoin finance helps as might they with the decision of trader to comply as measuring release of use with the notables of signals and symbols that those might returns of chance on plan to collects as extending manage of tasks to returns with nominal of profit with the end of terms.

Malamok101

Activity: 868

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 04:19:40 PM

Ofcourse they will dump because the price of altcoins will control for every coins will release after ico and the market will decide the price from it they can't also control the price.

Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 04:24:35 PM

Ofcourse they will dump because the price of altcoins will control for every coins will release after ico and the market will decide the price from it they can't also control the price.
no one can control it, because the market becomes an absolute control to determine prices after being registered in exchange. because they are not able to grow market interest, then what happens is only a prolonged decline.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: