Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 04:54:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Drop in ICO Price after listing  (Read 35609 times)
CryptoLing

Activity: 493
Merit: 28

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 04:28:42 PM

Token who usually did an ICO have many ways of distribution. Take bounty distribution for instance, bounty hunter get the token for doing some work and the second the token get listed most hunter will sell their token into Bitcoin no matter it's on ICO price or below. That's only one example why did the most ICO token got chopped after listing.
tendenc

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 05:04:13 PM

I look you wrote your publish in Sep, various months proceeded, and the condition came various period worsened.. regrettably thither are extremely infrequent schemes that are inundated and achieve not sinkhole later Bitcoin.. I anticipate above age, assets in ico desire come back, on the other hand just when the layouts themselves modify radically and the investor desire be defended from releases.
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 01:13:23 PM

This is naturally logical. Investors are always eager to sell their coins first in order to discourage investments, bounty hunters are left with everything else.

bitstalker

Activity: 383
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 11:54:32 PM

I myself am still confused about cause of ICO Token or Coin decline when the token started trading, is that cause of a bounty hunter? but the project that does not hold a bounty also experiences the same thing so is there a factor other than that? but if I think the big possibility is the factor of their project concept has a big influence on decline and of course development.
Kigazragore

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 06:24:38 AM

The investors who bought at pre trading or pre ico cost who throws their helps equitable later the cataloguing is single of the largest cause.
bonker

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 06:43:56 AM

This is naturally logical. Investors are always eager to sell their coins first in order to discourage investments, bounty hunters are left with everything else.

They are doing it because they invested for short term profits so they are going to sell when those tokens available for trading and it will stay at this price if that project is not getting any development after that.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 06:47:00 AM

If the ICO is going to be listed on DEXs or LaToken, it's a guarantee of mega dump. Low volume is killing all coins. You need volume to give a value to the token.

The real value to the coin only when we see some active developments from the team, without volumes it is impossible for them to gain their prices. The community will show more interest in the project only when there are active developments in the market and surely the price of coin will increase and volumes will surely increase in the market.
Andthis

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 06:52:23 AM

We are in the move marketplace so have a empty in cost when it whacks change, this is a poor age representing ICO as humans are many heedful on the propose where they desire venture. It's heavy representing the cost to regain as the marketplace retains loss consume and possibly a leaping backbone in 2019 ballplayer come about.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 06:55:43 AM

I invested and joined as bounty hunter in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team members and also good hype but after listing price drops very much. Some of project also not recovering since long time. Any comment.

I saw that several times just lately only, like VTM and GOT that has been listed on La token during its IEO campaign, their main token price was good but after it got listed on Latoken its only a couple of days I think less than a weeks the volume was totally down as in shutdown to Zero, it got pumped then most of the traders exit when the market going down totally.
Menawi12

Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 07:24:13 AM

I invested and joined as bounty hunter in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team members and also good hype but after listing price drops very much. Some of project also not recovering since long time. Any comment.

I saw that several times just lately only, like VTM and GOT that has been listed on La token during its IEO campaign, their main token price was good but after it got listed on Latoken its only a couple of days I think less than a weeks the volume was totally down as in shutdown to Zero, it got pumped then most of the traders exit when the market going down totally.

Many project like this, after listed in exchangers, daily transaction volume looks good and big but after several days or weeks, transaction volume decrease very deep and some people said the project are dead. Perhaps its because too many different altcoin in market and investor always change their portfolio

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Dellosoft
Copper Member

Activity: 206
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 07:53:01 AM

It's only normal for prices to fall or rise after listing on an exchange. Especially when a coin is listed on an exchange with poor volume, we see massive dump for that coin usually. Well that's not the case for all coins, some get listed and still experience an uptrend.
magicrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 08:05:02 AM

At the moment when you posted your post there was a strong bear market, all projects was going down. Actually very small ammount of projects can hold the price, it depends on several things:
1. Quality of the project. If you invest in all projects you see, i have bad news for you, 95% are trash, DYOR.
2. Exchanges. To hold the price and increase it project  needs marketmaking and liquidity, only well known and big exchanges can do that, and ofcourse good exchanges dont list low quality projects.
3. Good market conditions. No comments Cool
elpiji

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 08:45:04 AM

dumper is unavoidable and most investors will sell all the bonuses they have then they will buy again at a cheaper price
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 10:41:33 AM

Many projects tends to list their tokens below the ICO price, I don't really know if its the exchange that determines the listing price or the developers. But listing below the ICO price, makes the investors in the ICO regret their decision to invest in the project.
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 11:15:16 AM

the reason for the dump is sid round or private round of the token sale. Those guys are dumping hard, coz they are in profits anyway. So, before investing make sure that private round will have not a big impact on the price.

sidkz
Copper Member

Activity: 1218

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 12:10:53 PM

prices after ICO is just awful
I think it is best to buy them after the ICO on some small exchanges and wait for the exit on a large exchange
Well, of course, if the project is worthwhile and you believe in it
MaiQwaN

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 12:19:44 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2019, 02:55:46 PM by MaiQwaN

In 2017, we witnessed that the price of tokens of many projects rose significantly after entering crypto exchanges. This could be explained by a general increase in interest of cryptocurrencies. Over the past years, no outstanding events have occurred in the cryptocurrency sphere. Investor interest has fallen dramatically. In addition, project developers overestimate the price of their tokens during the initial sale on ICOs.
DarkNight_1St

Activity: 197

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 12:20:00 PM

Most people have the idea of selling the token later, ico is listed on the exchange so there will be a round of price cuts. For ico, there will be a round of pumping to push up prices. So let's wait for good prices to sell them
Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 12:30:02 PM

prices after ICO is just awful
I think it is best to buy them after the ICO on some small exchanges and wait for the exit on a large exchange
Well, of course, if the project is worthwhile and you believe in it
Many people do so, buying new tokens cheaply on little-known exchanges. I think that a good place to buy such coins is ForkDelta, where you can always find something interesting at a low price. If you're lucky, you can make good money as a result of the growth of the purchased coin in the future.
defyance

Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 12:34:32 PM

Yeah, there is a significant drop in price after listing on exchanges, because there is no excessive demand and people prefer dumping to invest in other ICo/IEO and then repeat whole cycle

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: