Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:42:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Drop in ICO Price after listing  (Read 35609 times)
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 06:20:40 AM

That's exactly what a shit coin does, they list and most scam coin started falling more in price and way below the ico price, the first thing you need to consider is that who are the ones selling at such price if not the dev. Don't be too worried that's what shit coin do
Investors throw away their coins followed by bounty hunters. in essence they were not sure of their coins, and the team did not provide certainty about their project.
I see most ICOs like that. but some projects managed to reach ico prices even more. I still remember that Dentacoin reached a great price after Iico.
Exceptions don't prove the rule in the investing and ICO prices are not in favour of the investor after listing on the exchanges. Good prices are not a big deal for smart investors and they look for the reliability on every project. The atmosphere in the project and team are more important for me.
altscaner

Activity: 269
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 09:50:25 PM

There are many factors that cause it such as for example the project has a hacking problem, because ico at that time were much affected by hacking and the rest might be due to bearish and maybe that had little effect on that.

TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 09:58:18 PM

It all depends if you trust the project and its team members to actually implement a successful roadmap and get their project up and running quickly then there is no reason not to HODL but if you have any other thought then i will suggest you sell your coins once its listed to avoid falling into traps

akuser

Activity: 526
Merit: 100

markaccy.io

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 11:06:37 PM

That's exactly what a shit coin does, they list and most scam coin started falling more in price and way below the ico price, the first thing you need to consider is that who are the ones selling at such price if not the dev. Don't be too worried that's what shit coin do
Investors throw away their coins followed by bounty hunters. in essence they were not sure of their coins, and the team did not provide certainty about their project.
I see most ICOs like that. but some projects managed to reach ico prices even more. I still remember that Dentacoin reached a great price after Iico.
Exceptions don't prove the rule in the investing and ICO prices are not in favour of the investor after listing on the exchanges. Good prices are not a big deal for smart investors and they look for the reliability on every project. The atmosphere in the project and team are more important for me.
And I didn't find it on the current project, I see some ICOs full of nonsense and scams. just look at ICO Ethic, an account that finds many scammers here. they faked the Team and imitated the white paper.
hopefully this year the ICO will be more trusted.

ZEIIMAN

Activity: 924
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 06:02:07 PM

If you do not have time to sell, it's your problem. While the price of the token will grow, you can wait a very long time, it all depends on the team. It is even possible that the price will be zero. If you participate in the ICO, then sell almost all tokens at once when they hit the exchange.
As usual, bounty hunters dump coins after hitting the exchange even if it is not yet officially listed others may able to do it so by listing it to a decentralized exchange without the consent of the team doing the project. Usually price will be dump and other investors if found the coin has the future then definitely will buy it.

I have tried it before when I bought a coin being dump.in forkdelta and until now I am.still holding it. But, lately I was happy as the coin now become promising when the team had announce that they will list the token in the top 10 exchange meaning there could be poasibility that it could be binance.
Not to do guilty of the fall in the price of the bounty hunters. See how many toxins are released on the bounty pool. That's funny. They can't affect the price at all. The price is dropped either by the developers themselves or by large investors.
Slavyanskiy

Activity: 462
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 06:16:41 PM

Everything is simple if the market falls, then along with the market new coins are falling, which enter the market. Well, and vice versa, when the market grows, the new coin has more chances to raise its price after entering the market.
bartusv

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 10:51:46 PM

In 2017 it was not the case but in 2018 ICOs started to be less and less profitable due to the massive dumping of the coins after the listing.
The price very often decreased over 90% vs the ICO price and that was a disaster for the investors and hunters as well.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
Redemption59

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 11:54:00 PM

Yeah, it really does happens most times especially when projects we invest in don't have any product selling on the market or the token itself is not trading already. Many blame bounty hunters for that but i think its oo faul5 of bounty hunters but project managers.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 01:06:57 AM

things like drop prices when listing in the market has become very common in crypto, usually investors want profits quickly then when the coins they have already have a sale price they sell all the coins. but, in my opinion it's a legitimate thing to do because after all the holder of a coin has the right to take any action on his ownership.

Mostly this happen when the project listed when market not in good condition. Beside that, sometimes the price drop because many bounty hunters dump their reward or early investor with big bonus dump the bonus. Many factors why this always happen but its good opportunity buying if we think the project are good and worth to hold
Augustyusuf

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 01:48:26 AM

usually its dump because of airdrop player and also some of bounty hunters, but if that project quite strong enough, maybe it can survive and the rest of the holders will be laugh in the end.

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2019, 03:04:53 AM

as work with the developer to requires with times on finest to deliver service for public audience, the drop and rise of price with the token to gives of chance on reference as developer to work on evaluation with the fundamental on release as the drawing on chart with the market.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
oioi

Activity: 355

A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 03:33:06 AM

price reduction has become commonplace, we have to survive to maintain every altcoin we have,
still be patient because someday every altcoin will have a very reasonable price.

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
marhsapurn

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 03:37:45 AM

After list in market, Many investor take a profit with sell their token. Thats why the price is down, because many people join ico to get fast profit. So when it listing they sell it. About recovery, serious dev will recovery their coin by buy it again and recovery price. But many dev just want to take profit from ico and dont recovery their coin.
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 03:55:50 AM

After list in market, Many investor take a profit with sell their token. Thats why the price is down, because many people join ico to get fast profit. So when it listing they sell it. About recovery, serious dev will recovery their coin by buy it again and recovery price. But many dev just want to take profit from ico and dont recovery their coin.
It's true, investor who invest on presale/private sale that got a big bonus will sell some of their tokens to get a quick profit but remember bounty hunters also one of the reason why the price is fall after listed on exchange. No one can't control them though.
Beparanf

Activity: 2772
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 04:58:15 AM

It's true, investor who invest on presale/private sale that got a big bonus will sell some of their tokens to get a quick profit but remember bounty hunters also one of the reason why the price is fall after listed on exchange. No one can't control them though.
That's the investor techniques now, buy at presale and bonuses then sell when listed. But it is still risky to them in a way that they will need to research and get updates to know the project will succeed. Some cause of selling of Bounty hunters too.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
abbccoin

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2019, 07:15:01 AM

It is common to sell tokens in a discounted price during ICO stage. That's why investors usually dump their tokens right after ICO to secure an immediate profit. What companies do to avoid price drop after listing is they require people who buy during ICO to lock their tokens up for some period of time.
HanaTenun

Activity: 817
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 07:23:14 AM

That's the investor techniques now, buy at presale and bonuses then sell when listed. But it is still risky to them in a way that they will need to research and get updates to know the project will succeed. Some cause of selling of Bounty hunters too.
not only knowing the project that will succeed. they must know and make sure they are not in a project scam, because it can eliminate their money. most investors also play when the first dump is registered in exchange. because they can get the price of coins much cheaper than the price of the pre cio.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Nuadalanim

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 02:43:04 PM

I anticipate this is the actual tendency and it is universal in 2018 ICO mart that at one time ICO's extreme, thither is big belief that cost have to drop-off under ICO's measure. I anticipate this is as a effect of those individual investors who purchase those coins low-priced with collection of largesses committed to it. So they assume 't look it as a error to deal out most instantly and go above to the following ICO and achieve equivalent. In extension, 2018 Cryptocurrency marketplace harbor 't been favorable to a plenty of layout and the reality is any scheme yet are not value investment into... Each this are circumstances that changes cost I anticipate.
dedi joni

Activity: 386

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 02:49:37 PM

many of the bounty hunters did sell their tokens as soon as they were registered in exchange, it would indeed make a decline, but I don't think it would be too big. the effect occurs when the bounty makes prices go down and investors panic and join in selling their tokens.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 02:55:41 PM

many of the bounty hunters did sell their tokens as soon as they were registered in exchange, it would indeed make a decline, but I don't think it would be too big. the effect occurs when the bounty makes prices go down and investors panic and join in selling their tokens.

Most bounty hunters can't wait to wait and they think that prices will drop even scam if waiting a long time, but I'm sure the bounty hunter is not a factor that causes drop prices, usually they only get 1% of the total sold.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: