Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:29:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Drop in ICO Price after listing  (Read 35609 times)
axel2078

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 09:35:47 PM

A coin dropping in value or price when it's listed is a normal thing, but the problem is after dropping in value when it got listed and keeps dropping without any sign of recovery. Most times it's good to give the project time to see if the team will continue with roadmap which will then lead to uptrend in the price. But when the reverse becomes the case  just know the team isn't capable of fulfilling their promises.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 09:40:22 PM

Mostly this happens because of early investors who bought tokens with very low price then dump them after first listings and ico buyers lose money many think its becouse of hunters but not i have seen this many times.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

terrong

Activity: 309
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 10:19:33 PM

Mostly this happens because of early investors who bought tokens with very low price then dump them after first listings and ico buyers lose money many think its becouse of hunters but not i have seen this many times.
I think you're right, so far the bounty hunter has been called the main cause of falling prices in the market, but actually the big investor caused that to happen, I also saw some projects that experienced price reductions before the rewards were distributed, so actually falling prices caused by the sales value was higher than purchase value, and that can happen if early investors who bought tokens with very low price then dump them after first listings
lizaangel321

Activity: 560
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 10:22:04 PM

Now the market for investments is very unstable, even if looking at Bitcoin, there was a big increase, then as soon as there was a price of $ 8000, they immediately started selling altcoins, and the price immediately became $ 7000, they simply sell the tokens right away so that at least something would work 0
Cryptrx

Activity: 498
Merit: 1

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 10:32:25 PM

The market is very volatile at the moment and it's affecting the price of altcoins. And most of the coins don't really have any utility they offer and there is no hype around them so when they hit the market there is usually less demand for them.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 12:06:57 PM

I invested and joined as bounty hunter in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team members and also good hype but after listing price drops very much. Some of project also not recovering since long time. Any comment.

I experienced that after I invested in the project under by the IEO on which was listed in Latoken, and those coins I bought
recently was Vtm and Got if you are going to check these two so far they're both empty volume in the market, actually on the fist week listed of Got in La token it pumped and its volume reached 2500 ETH if I am not mistaken, I thought it was a potential coin but I was wrong.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 12:24:15 PM

I invested and joined as bounty hunter in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team members and also good hype but after listing price drops very much. Some of project also not recovering since long time. Any comment.
Probably this happens becasue everobody dumps the coin, so bpuntyhunters are also involved in this.

I dont think we should blame all this to bounty hunters. The project itself hold big part on the price. If the project are transparant about the progress and what money for, i think investor will keep the faith. Bounty budget mostly on 2% from total supply and thats why we should blame this situation to bounty hunters only.

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
Jushura

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 02:54:51 PM

The marketplace cost of crypto currencies is slow abating and this has an influence on ICO mints. So that the ICO currency comprised in the change record desire furthermore decrease cost. On the other hand whether next the cost of Bitcoin grows anew each of these currency desire furthermore breakthrough.
NibleyIt

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 03:04:10 PM

The basic affair you concern almost the convey marketplace is how quickest the new catalogued currency are dumping in cost, it normally feeling as whether everybody is seeking to move each they buoy and leave-taking. Various standard propose get been undervalued and bear release as a effect of timing and bearish susceptibility in the marketplace!
khimer_rangers

Activity: 565

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 03:40:40 PM

yes right and that often happens or most ICO after registered prices always fall, I'm sure there are many factors that cause the price to fall, all token holders want to sell and enthusiasts are still too small to pump, and I think buying at the beginning of the ICO gets a big bonus so they don't suffer a loss if the sale is below the price of ico.

@baoli

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1

Base.protocol

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 04:00:50 PM

This is always the issue when we think about the money than the methodology of the technology the supposes coin will bring. What in real life will it solve. Most ICO promise bogus plans that is barely achieved. We also contribute to this because of quest to seek for quick money. So look out for projects that will solve really life problem. Even if it dumps it will sure move up because people will look for it.

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 04:08:39 PM

it is no longer worth investing in ico, however the price drops after the tokens are listed on the exchanges because the bounty hunters want to sell their tokens immediately even at a lower price than the ico...
NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 04:15:59 PM

This is not too strange for us. Considering a drifting market year for many reasons. The trend is increasing rapidly again, but it is not possible to determine whether the ICO or IEO projects this year may be more successful. I just found that ICO brought a lot of losses to me in 2018.

z21770179

Activity: 474
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 06:39:36 PM

it is no longer worth investing in ico, however the price drops after the tokens are listed on the exchanges because the bounty hunters want to sell their tokens immediately even at a lower price than the ico...

I found a project supported by AWS called HARA, with a real project and being operated in Jakarta. I think investing in it for the future is a good investment, selling ICO is quite convenient, but after its listed exchange price has decreased 10 times compared to ICO, I am very sad because of this this
akuser

Activity: 526

markaccy.io

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 11:13:43 PM

I found a project supported by AWS called HARA, with a real project and being operated in Jakarta. I think investing in it for the future is a good investment, selling ICO is quite convenient, but after its listed exchange price has decreased 10 times compared to ICO, I am very sad because of this this
Hara is a real project, if the price goes down I think it's still normal.
I am sure the team is not silent, they work for the project well. and slowly Hara will rise and we must support it so that it is immediately listed on a good exchange.

SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 10:59:16 AM

The drop in price actually comes about because most crypto investors are not patient enough. On a more serious note tokens should be listed on exchanges when the project has been fully developed or better still when it is 905 done. So that with a working product or an ecosystem the utility token of the project would not fall greattly.
But now it is hard to find some good ICOs because after developing the project successfully the developers have the authority to crash the project anytime without any notification or permission because they are freedom free. In competition to it the alternative IEOs are excellent as the exchange takes custodianship that become the reason of secure process and traders rely on such projects.
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 11:41:06 AM

Its normal specialy if the ico have done and conduct an bounty here.Many users got their share for posting on this forum and they immediately sell their holding after it got listed to ensure their money.So its good as bounty hunter to immediately sell your shares because if you wait for price rise it will take you too long

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
olamidey

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2019, 11:44:56 AM

There's nothing as painful as loosing funds after investing. So many projects pack focus and product and as such it's poised to fall in price. The best way to avoid this as an investor is to do due diligence and research before going in with your funds. For those in Bounty, almost same applies to them too. Just pick a few instead of every Bounty out there.

Stake13

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 11:57:45 AM

There is no new things such as dropping ico price after listing and wait fot it to grow up,but some tokens can grow because they are listed in cheap Exchanges that vant give us profits,and this Dencoin tokens has potential to the future and we can soon buy and invest tokens this coming June.So you can the project and the product of den coin.
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 12:08:34 PM

There are a lot of issues like this when you're done by ico and plan for an exchanger that their project becomes dump immediately the price being listed on their chosen exchanger knows what this is and why is the early sale bounty hunters with their earned rewards in a bounty so other bounty makes the allocation small so that when the exchanger comes up with an ico project it will not be dump the price other ico will be listed as their ico an exchanger does not have the price and there is no buyer in their token.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: