Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:48:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Drop in ICO Price after listing  (Read 35609 times)
shadow123

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 04:24:18 AM

Yes, mate it is a normal thing now. Most of the projects have no updates. Just collect the money, list on a small exchange and no following the projects after that. but there are some good projects. We have to find them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 04:26:03 AM

I believe that those coins that have fallen to the bottom have no chance of achieving anything.
just those who bought these coins for low cost will not give coins to rise
You cannot make an outright judgement, we don't know its future, if the team continues working that coin still has a chance.
If you are here and have witnessed the last bull run, lots of dead coins came alive and we didn't see that coming.

So, buying at this low price now, could still give a better profit, but you need to take a higher risk as like I said, we don't know the future.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 04:42:02 AM

I think only in IEO on Binance we can assure a good price after listing like ICO in 2017 and btw Op you are not the only who experienced this misfortunes and got worst experiences in crypto many crypto holders and bounty hunters who work hard before bear market happens suffered a lot and did not recovered until now lets all hope that in the coming years crypto is still here and still give us all hope to earn huge again.

Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 05:34:53 AM

After the 2017 bull run, it is a common happening for even the most hyped coins to get listed at a price far lesser than their ICO price. It takes some months or even years before majority of them recovers. Those without any strong team and foundation usually die off. This is what usually happens when the coin gets listed long before the project is fully finished

jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 08:04:03 AM

Why dont we have this height of dump in price when the market is bullish? The market at this time looks similar to previous years when price was pick up but the difference is the number of ICO and size of the market. Traders know how volatile bitcoin is and want to take advantage of the price when it hit it new ATH. Traders cant afford to hold altcoin for long as soon as they make good profit in bitcoin value. In recent time bounty hunters had not been responsible for dump of coin at listing, so we need to look at other factor.
I do not think that bounty hunters have ever could influence the fall in prices of new projects. they get a very small percentage of tokens

I am agree, sometimes bounty hunters always blammed on price fall but if we are looking on bounty allocation its not more than 5% from total suppy. I think its about the project, if the project are good, i think investor wont dump the token at cheap price
103deltafox

Activity: 491
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 08:22:02 AM

Drop in ico price is characterised mostly  by the amount of bonus given to private sales investors.  Most private sales deals involves a lot of bonus, in such a way that the investors can sell a a price lower than that of ico

Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 12:44:48 PM

I invested and joined as bounty hunter in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team members and also good hype but after listing price drops very much. Some of project also not recovering since long time. Any comment.
maybe because their project has not been completed and investors are competing to sell their tokens too many offers from the purchase and that makes the price of tokens / coins pressed like the araw project if you know that they have an experienced team and good prospects for the future but their project it has not been completely finished and investors are looking forward to waiting for the coins that they all have
okour999

Activity: 393

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 01:26:58 PM

Exchanger projects have dropped the price depending on the exchanger if the volume is large enough to avoid dumping the price due to bounty hunter or to investors who bought at ico but there are holders especially if their project is good.

Genkotsu

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 01:31:37 PM

drop ICO price after listing if happen because bounty hunter like all people said.
but i don't relly like that statment.
me as bounty hunter want to say this, please guys you all don't blame us when price go down because we just get 3% distribution of total coin.
how can 3% can make price go deep.
the solution is dev can buyback and price will grow up instantly.

MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 01:50:11 PM

If you list the token on Latoken or IDEX, then you can be sure that your token will loose 99% of its ICO volume. These exchanges are not reputable and doesn´t bring the attention to the project.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Backupnime

Activity: 494
Merit: 104

homt.net

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 07:23:50 PM

after listing price drops very much. Any comment.

So many factors play rule in the price after listing a new project,

First: The one who get the token as bounty some if not to say all will sell the token because it became a tradition that the price will dump after listing,even if they believe in project they will dump and buy again in low price.

Second: Some investors get the token in private sale with low price and bonus, and if the private-sale token is not lock by the team, know that token will dump.  

Third: Team member may sell and dump the price because they need fast cash and do not care about project they are developing.
in your first point i don't agree if we see allocation for any campaign from some project is just 1% from allocation of tokensale, and maybe just affect for dump in few percent after distribution, but if developer want to buyback the token again i don't think this dump is not very affected the coin

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
semes

Activity: 713
Merit: 31

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 07:29:11 PM

If you list the token on Latoken or IDEX, then you can be sure that your token will loose 99% of its ICO volume. These exchanges are not reputable and doesn´t bring the attention to the project.

I don't like this exchanges also but we can not say prices are going down because of them. I know a lot of different ICO which listed on great exchanges but their prices went down also.

For example as you know there is a token in Binance named NCASH. It's price went down almost %95...
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 07:29:30 PM

During the bear market, this situation is very common. I have also invested many projects some of them were good and some of them were bad investments. But the important point is the total portfolio. At the end what is the situation of your portfolio?
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 08:45:00 PM

Actually I can not take this time simply because the number of investors is now reduced to a large exten. and ICO is not going to get adequate investment fund to get success. There is no need to think about bounty hunter as I know. Because the price of each project depends on its affiliate exchange (at list popular).
Zemomtum

Activity: 1316

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 08:48:57 PM

The main reason that majorly cause this is that large investors get an incredible discounts up to 50% or more so selling below the ICO price is not an issue as they are still in profit. Secondly, bounty hunters does not believe in any project not the technology behind it. All they are after is to dump at any price since they do not invest their capital. ICO does not worth investing as at now until their are some regulation, you just have to wait for it to be listed and when the price dump, you buy if you have solemnly believe in the project.

CoinsOrDie

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 09:34:21 PM

To start with, I don't see that as a problem because most community members will always like to dump once the project lists but when it becomes a real issue is when after weeks or months and there is no sign of recovery or positive change in the price, that's when it comes a real problem.  And this can be seen when the team fails to show that they are capable of driving the platform, but if they are then with time the price will start raising.

Backupnime

homt.net

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 03:03:52 PM

Actually I can not take this time simply because the number of investors is now reduced to a large exten. and ICO is not going to get adequate investment fund to get success. There is no need to think about bounty hunter as I know. Because the price of each project depends on its affiliate exchange (at list popular).
of course because too many ico canmpaign launched in the same time make investor confused for selecting them, because many ico campaign are ended scam or failed and not touch even sftcap target even worse condition they are scamming investor

TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 03:27:12 PM

I invested and joined as bounty hunter in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team members and also good hype but after listing price drops very much. Some of project also not recovering since long time. Any comment.

a natural thing when the price of coin downs very much after listing, but if the project from the coin has progress, I'm sure the price of coin will increase again because with the progress that occurs in the project, so many people will believe to invest in the project and of course the price of coin will increase very high, but if the project is not have progress, so most likely the project is a scam and I'm sure the price of coin will definitely not go up and you will definitely lose your money.
Backupnime

homt.net

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 07:49:05 AM

a natural thing when the price of coin downs very much after listing, but if the project from the coin has progress, I'm sure the price of coin will increase again because with the progress that occurs in the project, so many people will believe to invest in the project and of course the price of coin will increase very high, but if the project is not have progress, so most likely the project is a scam and I'm sure the price of coin will definitely not go up and you will definitely lose your money.

but at the real condition in market that coin still going down so deeply and make investor frustated.
in case at Module Project when ico price offering and price after listing are very different, and even now the price has dropped deeped without any buyback from the developer

zzortyx

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 08:05:21 AM

Of course, all ICO can not be profitable and give profit to investors and bounty hunters. Even if we do not take into account the frank scam, only a few projects manage to succeed and maintain the price of their coins.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: