Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:33:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I Convert My All Coins into Bitcoin or USD?  (Read 19393 times)
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:31:34 AM

i think converting your bitcoin to usd now will give you more loss than what you have already. But if you really don't need the money for an urgent matter then better hold itfor a year or until the price recovers.
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:02:29 AM

well are you sure want to sell your coin in lose?
why you can't hold for temporary, if you want to sell now and you already know you lose your value and want still sell, i dont think so,exception for bounty because no money out for that, but for your investment, just hold it.
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:06:36 AM

I think this strategy is good, and i suggest you convert to BTC, BTC is the most reliable currency in the cryptocurrency market.
Converting all the coins into one single coin is not good even if there is an element of profit for there is always a huge risk in doing so. This is an open secret that if you try to put all your assets in the same basket, you might be prone to loss. On the other hand, if you keep some of your altcoin and convert the rest in Bitcoin, that can make a sense because not all the altcoin are so impotent not to give back the money you expect. Give it some time.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:59:53 AM

I think this strategy is good, and i suggest you convert to BTC, BTC is the most reliable currency in the cryptocurrency market.
It all depends on what you are holding really. If you feel the altcoins you are holding does not have a future and you have the chance to convert them to bitcoin, please do so.

Just like Tom Lee said, if you are not holding at least 1btc, you should be trying as much as possible to see how you will be holding it, before you can even start considering any shit coin you want to buy. Most altcoins will not last and you really want to be careful what you are holding so you do not regret it eventually when bitcoin dominates the market as that time will definitely come.
FourScoreAnd70

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:06:56 AM

No, don't do that man! It's too early for such steps. Hold it, and I even recommend you to buy more, as coin360 shows, that the market is red now.
You'd regret if you sold it.
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:18:07 AM

If you have no money, except for those invested in the cryptocurrency and then convert it into dollar. If you can wait, then leave your coins alone. The market will rise, but we need to wait, perhaps not a single month.
doylesnyder8

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:53:41 PM

You need to get used to corrections because they may take a long time, even more than a year. If you believe in blockchain then just wait.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:39:50 PM

I think there is two option for you. One is convert your coin to Bitcoin. And second is you can convert your coin to Bitcoin or Ethereum then you can start trading. Trading is most better option to earn money. All coin going very down, so Bitcoin is better and also trading is better. if you think you got daily $5 then every month you can earn 150 dollar. Just imagine about this. Try to learn about trade.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
tbterryboy

Activity: 1946
Merit: 322

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:59:32 AM

i think converting your bitcoin to usd now will give you more loss than what you have already. But if you really don't need the money for an urgent matter then better hold itfor a year or until the price recovers.
Exactly. The cost benefit analysis gives you an insight into the future of the portfolio. It also depends on the type of coins you are holding. If your coins are prone to loss in future, better do it now for Bitcoin and dollar have good possibility of rise in the value than any other coin with low ability.

However if your coins are low due to the market and you believe that the value will rise high once the market recovers, better keep holding it and wait until you could cash it with profit.
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:10:15 AM

Now if you convert your coin into BTC is the safest, as almost altcoin prices are constantly falling, the more they hold, the more they will fall and you will lose.
But not all coins experience that, not all coins experience price reductions continuously, some altcoins have price changes similar to
bitcoin as well as their future potential such as Ethereum, XRP, etc. but if you don't want the risk too big then the covert it to bitcoin
As long as it is not a stable coin that is centralized, there is no coin in the crypto sphere that does not get reduced in price as they are all volatile. Most altcoins have the market move in the direction of bitcoin most of the time, and when you are saying similar, I must say the level at which the market for Ethereum has gone is incomparable to bitcoin while I would not even consider ripple as anything anyway.

The more you are exposed to altcoin as far as I am concerned, the bigger the risks and even if you want to be in altcoin, just focus more on those with real life products that will get useful in the long run.
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:16:56 AM

do the things you do will give you a lot of benefits to you? We know usd indeed now continues to strengthen against currencies of some countries, but if you want to buy usd I think not now, please wait for market returns stable first. crypto-related, I think it would be better you keep your assets in the form of altcoin which is a lot, and keep most of your bitcoin. with only investment bitcoin won't give you a great advantage, try with another altcoin.

coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:40:33 PM

What's going on the crypto market? The crypto market keeps bleeding. When will come the good time? My investment, bounty coin hold, everything has become a general amount, where it was big! I can't think what should I do? Because every plan of mine is failed. My hopes, my thoughts are zero now, because this year crypto is giving only panic, not success! I got nothing by hodling my coins! I really hate them who suggested me to hold, hodl!!

What do you think guys? Should I convert my coins into USD to prevent the price falling?

its depends on what kind of coins you are holding it mate,,
if you hold a good altcoins ,, just hold it a half then convert it a half to bitcoin
just my suggestions  Wink

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Cmoh

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:51:57 PM

This time you can convert your coin to Bitcoin or Ethereum because here in this price level the Bitcoin is an attractive level and also somewhat lower level. But, after the increase in price 3 or 5 fold, you should convert your corpus to fiat.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:37:35 AM

It is better to sell all your coin and buy btc as this moment because if you wait for the moment the your coin to have a best value it might take time unlike in bitcoin within the short period time you can earn a good profit, unless your coin is really a utility coin it is worth the wait even a year.
If someone is still holding altcoins at this moment it is very difficult to take a decision, because holding your coins does not guarantee you that you are going to recover the money that you invested in them, but if you sell them then any chance to recover your money is forever gone and even worse you are buying bitcoin when it is very expensive if compared to the rest of the market of altcoins.
HEvangelista

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:08:09 AM

Well in my opinion it is really all about guts and patience. If you have the patience and the confindence that the cryptos you own right now will bounce back and will increase in price then you are free not to do anything with your investments. But if you are not really into this crypto world full of uncertainties and ups and downs and your knees easily tremble at the things happening with your investments then sell them and sell them quick! Sell them now!
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:10:35 AM

It is better to sell all your coin and buy btc as this moment because if you wait for the moment the your coin to have a best value it might take time unlike in bitcoin within the short period time you can earn a good profit, unless your coin is really a utility coin it is worth the wait even a year.
If someone is still holding altcoins at this moment it is very difficult to take a decision, because holding your coins does not guarantee you that you are going to recover the money that you invested in them, but if you sell them then any chance to recover your money is forever gone and even worse you are buying bitcoin when it is very expensive if compared to the rest of the market of altcoins.
And then just try to sell them all when there was a big pump and that could be the best thing to do that. as far as i know about the fact that so many people are still arguing it.
THey are thinking they can recover their money if they are holding it right now. But i could not agree with that statement dude

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Rhaizan

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:09:29 AM

What's going on the crypto market? The crypto market keeps bleeding. When will come the good time? My investment, bounty coin hold, everything has become a general amount, where it was big! I can't think what should I do? Because every plan of mine is failed. My hopes, my thoughts are zero now, because this year crypto is giving only panic, not success! I got nothing by hodling my coins! I really hate them who suggested me to hold, hodl!!

What do you think guys? Should I convert my coins into USD to prevent the price falling?

its depends on what kind of coins you are holding it mate,,
if you hold a good altcoins ,, just hold it a half then convert it a half to bitcoin
just my suggestions  Wink

What kind of altcoins that good for you? There's a lot of altcoins that in the cheap price like ethereum, litecoin, ripple, neo etc. If you have an extra money to invest you can buy altcoins and Bitcoin also, but just make it sure that you can afford to lose.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2772
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:44:45 PM

Its gonna be a hard decision and it really needs more time for it. It sometimes we decide that it could be good in the future but it somewhat we just fall into losing. Not exactly we do converting our coins into Bitcoin or USD at all, it could be better if 50% does and hold the others.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
COPARTT23

Activity: 406
Merit: 49

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:38:05 PM

It all depends on your forecasts for the near future, proper timely conversion makes it possible to maintain a balance and make money after the phase ends and the market changes
hs84

Activity: 137

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:27:06 AM

i think we reached a market cap from bitcoin now with 55% which will not rise back to 80%
so if you are having good altcoins.
i wouldnt convert it to btc at the moment.

in my opinion there a couple of coins undervalued atm.
ETH under 200 usd
NEO 16usd
Zilliqua with 0,03

and a riski bet,... i hear so much at the moment from it.
ELASTOS! there are a lot of people taking just the best from it

no investment advice.
just my ideas
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: