Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:22:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ethreum bounce back ?  (Read 5389 times)
gostop

Activity: 388
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:06:20 AM

Will Ethreum voice back like it did last year or else we are having false expectations about recovery of ethreum when we know the fact that crypto currency has become so unpredictable nowadays ? Kindly share your responses as downfall of ETH has become talk of the town.
I believe that most people can't believe that Ethereum's recent performance will be so bad, and that its current price almost causes 80% of people to start losing money, so everyone is disappointed and skeptical. But please note that in addition to ETH, do you think there are other Altcoins worthy of our trust?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
haryatiposton01

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:09:18 AM

I am sure Ethereum will rise back because Ethereum is a platform for many ICOs, if Ethereum continues to decline, then another altcoin will also affect it and I'm sure there are some groups that will increase the value of Ethereum through Pump.
indriyanti

Activity: 204
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:27:26 PM

I think Ethereum will rise again to the price reached $ 700-1000 and I really hope that it will happen as soon as possible, now is the right time to buy ethereum but the ETH price is still scary but I hope it will get better soon
turbanto

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:55:55 PM

I believe that this year the market will continue to fall and we should not expect that Ethereum will grow in price.
Prime20

Activity: 108

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 09:58:00 PM

Some say ethereum will bounce back in the last quarter of the year. I'm waiting for it to come and I do hope it will bounce back.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:01:47 PM

Some say ethereum will bounce back in the last quarter of the year. I'm waiting for it to come and I do hope it will bounce back.
Who said that there will be a bounce back in the last quarter? I only know some predictions made by well known people and it was said to be that ethereum will reach $1,500 at the end of the year. I'm still believing that prediction because it isn't that high and from the last bull run the price was so close which is very possible to be reached.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
hetecon

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:32:55 PM

Every day, I begin to doubt more and more that the Ethereum will be able to return to the previous course, or at least to $ 500. It constantly continues to fall..

jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:39:29 PM

first ETH has to be dumped down to go down to its real value then we can talk about bouncing back. although the real value of it is not easy to determine because its only utility is ICOs and they are failing these days.
some say its value is below $50 though.

after it reached that price then it will surely starts having pumps again. although i doubt that it can ever go back to its ATH, that price was a one time thing.

Ethereum has numerous use cases and most entities experimenting with blockchain are doing so with Ethereum. Decentralized exchanges, blockchain games, cloud computing, decentralized prediction markets, virtual asset exchange, autonomous investment funds... The list goes on. ETH might keep dipping in panic sell mode but I don't see it dropping below the 0.025 BTC floor we saw last year. It doesn't matter if most of the developments are bogus, it has dozens of legitimate platforms and products built on it today that are worth multi-millions.

If we ever see .025 BTC ETH I'm taking my spare BTC onto bitmex and opening a fat Ethereum long
Fathermoses01

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:49:39 AM

I believe that ethereum will surely bounce back because this is not the end of it. Ethereum has a great potential and as such i dont think it is going to just die off like that. It also have dedicated and professional team behind it that is why it has risen to where it rose to in the first place and i believe the team will still bring out a brilliant idea as to how to make it come back again. Bitcoin has done that and i know that of Eth wont be an exception.
Black Coffee

Activity: 228
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:58:33 AM

Will Ethreum voice back like it did last year or else we are having false expectations about recovery of ethreum when we know the fact that crypto currency has become so unpredictable nowadays ? Kindly share your responses as downfall of ETH has become talk of the town.
ethereum's downfall is now very popular and is always talked about by many people. many people suffer, are disappointed, confused and even frustrated because of this fall. the prediction that says that the end of the year will start is bullish turns out to make everyone stuck in losses. but I remain on my own conviction that ethereum will rise again, but not in the near future and I decide to continue holding it.
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:09:21 AM

ethereum's downfall is now very popular and is always talked about by many people. many people suffer, are disappointed, confused and even frustrated because of this fall.
These people contribute in ETH fall by selling out ETH at lower price than market price.

the prediction that says that the end of the year will start is bullish turns out to make everyone stuck in losses. but I remain on my own conviction that ethereum will rise again, but not in the near future and I decide to continue holding it.
I have same thought like you, ETH can rise again but not in a short time, only thing we should do now is HOLD.
ObsidianCharlie

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:10:46 AM

Eth is freefallin still. What's going on Huh
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 07:16:15 AM

Eth is freefallin still. What's going on Huh

eth no good

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:53:17 AM

There are huge short positions that have built up and are responsible for the majority of the downward pressure on Ethereum. Since the most popular short has been people using BTC as collateral for their short position in Ethereum if we see a short squeeze we may see people having to sell BTC to cover off their ETH shorts positions. Could get really interesting.

hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:05:29 AM

I believe on Vitalik i think they will bounce back after this bear market. This is the time we need to accumulate more coins. Ethereum will enter the CBOE and institutional investors are here to invest big. Just be patience. Alot of people hoping that ETH will bounce back.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:06:09 AM

first ETH has to be dumped down to go down to its real value then we can talk about bouncing back. although the real value of it is not easy to determine because its only utility is ICOs and they are failing these days.
some say its value is below $50 though.

after it reached that price then it will surely starts having pumps again. although i doubt that it can ever go back to its ATH, that price was a one time thing.

Ethereum has numerous use cases and most entities experimenting with blockchain are doing so with Ethereum.
no it  doesn't, the only use case is for smart contracts and the usage of that has been in ICOs and ICOs are basically useless speculation tools and nothing more. so in conclusion you can say the only usage of ethereum is for speculation and that is the main reason why its price is falling like this.

Decentralized exchanges, blockchain games, cloud computing, decentralized prediction markets, virtual asset exchange, autonomous investment funds... The list goes on.
- Decentralized exchanges: is not usage of ethereum it is just an application that was built using its blockchain as it could have been built (and is already) on any other blockchain.
- virtual asset exchange: is the same thing, not a different case
- autonomous investment funds: same
- blockchain games are the same smart contract which are being used as ICOs to make money
- cloud computing, this is the only one that i have no idea what it is since i have never heard of any cases.

not to mention that all of these cases have much better examples built on top of other platforms including bitcoin. even smart contracts are so much better on bitcoin!

ETH might keep dipping in panic sell mode
it is dropping because it was pumped and now the dump is what you see not the panic. the panic has not yet started because people still believe in it. let price stay in $100 range and show signs of going back to 2 digits and you see what real panic looks like.

it has dozens of legitimate platforms and products built on it today that are worth multi-millions.
would you mind naming half a dozen of those legitimate ICOs that are at least 1 year old and have delivered something?

If we ever see .025 BTC ETH I'm taking my spare BTC onto bitmex and opening a fat Ethereum long
i am also watching ETH price closely and will eventually get some money ready to invest because i do believe that the ethereum foundation will eventually start pumping it again but i don't think the dump is going to stop at 0.025BTC which is $150ish. i think there is still room to be dumped down to 2 digits.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
Jaina

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:34:39 AM

In fact, no, the whale has left the Ethereum. The future Ethereum price will not be too good. It is recommended not to invest.
Falmera

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:38:31 AM
Merited by jademacoy (1)

I think Etherium will just soon recover its price. It will bounce back as it did before. So we will just relax and take a deep breath and just wait for the price to go up again.

ORVIUM            Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』   Powered By Blockchain
Ariess

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:39:51 AM

maybe this month is the worst month for all crypto that has been traded. not just for ethereum. almost all crypto decreases sharply by more than 80% in value. I believe the situation will recover, it's just that we are playing with time.
SuiMikira

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:42:20 AM

I am Ethereum supporter and I think that Ethereum will bounce back next year. Even though Ethereum now is only $199 per coin, I still hold my ETH, I believe that ETH will be $2000 per coin at 2020, then I will get $1800 profit per ETH.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: