Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:31:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ethreum bounce back ?  (Read 5389 times)
Isabella.21joy

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:54:09 PM

Definitely Ethereum will rise again. It has history of bouncing back again and again. I am still holding because I am sure that ETH will rise again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:00:30 PM

Will Ethreum voice back like it did last year or else we are having false expectations about recovery of ethreum when we know the fact that crypto currency has become so unpredictable nowadays ? Kindly share your responses as downfall of ETH has become talk of the town.
ETH will up, every coin sometime can up again but i don't know what time, maybe when bitcoin back up again ETH will follow it. If me personally i believe ETH will survive and wait at least until last year.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
MalcolmBee

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:06:36 PM

at this time  and it's hard to see this droping all days , but mots of people say that it will be up soon but as for me I strongly believe that Ethreum will surely bounce back again.
syndria

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:12:04 PM

Like the bitcoin when the price go down to its intrinsic value take the opportunity because it will surely rise up again and again.
saba1256

Activity: 189
Merit: 1

airdrop-pepe.art

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 10:16:11 PM

Yes, Ethreum can bounce back , so this is a good time to buy Ethreum , yesterday was below the $200 and was good price to buy for good investment.

Airdrop PEPE Claim 10$
A NEW EXCHANGE,SIGN UP TO GET 7 USDT  (https://u.to/Yzz7Hw)
Tirdok

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:17:49 PM

I believe that the market will recover next year and the price of Ethereum will also recover
Schevascheva

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:18:23 PM

I will say with full confidence that the etherium will return to its place and become much more than it was ever, this is the coin in my opinion the best of all, and it will be the first one on the market, so for the etherium it is not worth worrying, it will show itself
hajimasan

Activity: 882

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:35:44 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2018, 02:38:17 PM by hajimasan

Will Ethreum voice back like it did last year or else we are having false expectations about recovery of ethreum when we know the fact that crypto currency has become so unpredictable nowadays ? Kindly share your responses as downfall of ETH has become talk of the town.
Yes ofcourse , Because this is etherium and everyone knows that etherium is in demand at how much degree of level .
If you are thinking that etherium is going toward dead don't keep yourself away from etherium investment is better .
Here with the down in the market as a negativity you cans we towards the another side of this field which are giving big amount of positivity to make us force to go with the etherium investment .
At one side we cans we that etherium is high potential coin after bitcoin and at another side we can se that etherium is use by many type of the coins project i.e most of the ICOs project are using mostly etherium platform based ERC 20 token system that are making etherium into more use .
And also we can see that at almost every exchange we have option to make trade another coins with the etherium market , so clearly here if we are seeing that market is going toward the dump then we should make jump in the investment of the etherium coin in bulk so that we can make lot software profit in small time easily .
beckspace

Activity: 931

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:42:15 PM

The price of ethereum will return, but it will be difficult to predict the time. Ethereum's competitors are working hard. The ethereum collected from the ICOs continue to be sold, which may take too long to be rising.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:52:49 PM

All this of these have an end the price dropping in the coinmarketcap was end in the right time, of course ethereum and all altcoins will be coming back to increase their price including the king of crypto, i want to elaborate to all people continue to asking regarding to their coins they be pump again or not, just wait had a right to get back the better stable of cryptocurrency.

rickn

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:54:57 PM

There are still some issues to be defined regarding Ethereum network, but I am very confident that all definitions will be dealt and Ethereum will reach its ATH in the long term again.
EZTips

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:57:24 PM

Very much I hope for it as many savings are stored in this coin or it is connected somehow. Did not manage to sell when there was a right moment, now wait.
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:47:40 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2018, 07:45:39 PM by temilade200

I cannot just imagine how some would feel, if they should see ethereum increase in price more than the last ATH. Ethererum is one of the best coins in the space and it will surely move up again. Some are already dumping their ethereum , because  they got confused at some points. For some, they have been fed with FUD and are not sure of what would happen. Those who are confident to hold will be sure they did. This year is going to be another great year again.
Aligab166

Activity: 194

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:49:07 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2018, 04:22:30 PM by Aligab166

Ethereum will bounce back after a short period. But the price right now is a great concern since we haven't seen it this low for about a year now.

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
lovinglife

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:52:37 PM

It should bounce back soon
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:59:42 PM

Ethereum has an enormous potential, I think it is one of the best development platforms, I'm currently doing several courses to learn to program on the blockchain and ethereum to help develop new ICOs that really help the ecosystem, so I think ETH still have a lot to offer and without a doubt it will recover.
I also believe it will. It is in lower price like before and then it rise the value. Ethereum is just like bitcoin that has high potential to grow and good for you to hold when it is cheaper to sell but instead buy a lot of it to be worth on the future. Do not be afraid of more fall. It will not going to lose the value.

nurulhmani1280wat

Activity: 394

XEGGEX

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:09:55 AM

this is not a matter of concern about the falling Ethereum price, which often happens in previous years, so don't worry ethereum prices in a few days or most likely at the end of the year the value will rise.

▀████▄       XeggeX      ▀████▄
✈ ✈ ✈ THE WORLD'S MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM ✈ ✈ ✈
 ✈ ✈ ✈ xeggex.com ✈ ✈ ✈[/center
Pelana vreo

Activity: 744
Merit: 10

Syntrum.com

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:23:21 AM

everyone knows this coin is good and I can't believe seeing eth prices go down, but this is crypto all the coins that you hold have fluctuating values,it's hard to say that eth prices will recover this month, maybe if the Bitcoin ETF is approved, eth prices will rise

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
Conasse

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Culotte Jaune Officielle

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:16:30 AM

Forget Ethereum and join the revolution, join the Horizen platform. You will go to the moon and privately.!

Bouffe ma chatte, pas la planète!
guanyikclkv8593

Activity: 484
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:30:03 AM

I think now is the right time to buy some eth because the price of them are low enough. The price of it will be high so we can find the high profit in the future. Buying in is a good idea in my view.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: