Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:27:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ethreum bounce back ?  (Read 5398 times)
CryptoGosu

Activity: 686
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:22:28 PM

I think that in a few years Ethereum will be able to return to the price of 1000 dolars per token. Before this, there must be big changes in Ethereum and maybe more people will use Ethereum.
Btcjoglyn

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:22:54 PM

Will Ethreum voice back like it did last year or else we are having false expectations about recovery of ethreum when we know the fact that crypto currency has become so unpredictable nowadays ? Kindly share your responses as downfall of ETH has become talk of the town.

In my opinion,  I believe that Ethereum can bounce back as soon as crypto market will be bullish. Ethereum is the 2nd promising coins of bitcoin. It has a big potential to have the highest cryptocurrency technology. Just wait for the right time to pump.
iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:49:10 PM

almost people around here are saying bouncing back, but we cannot surely if it can, or maybe has a chance to recovering but it needs a lot of time to be consumed that we only need to jump other chain and forget about vitalik creation.
taguig
Copper Member

Activity: 479
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:54:55 PM

Will Ethreum voice back like it did last year or else we are having false expectations about recovery of ethreum when we know the fact that crypto currency has become so unpredictable nowadays ? Kindly share your responses as downfall of ETH has become talk of the town.

So many post and thread about ethereum going down that it create a domino effect we have a panic selling among Eth holders and people are still asking when will these going to stop and can ethereum  bounce back,if ever ethereum bounce back stronger we will have a news et of millionaire these are the people who bought on the dip.
bogacola

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:55:58 PM

Yup, foundation sponsored ICOs will have to play by the foundation's rules and that would prevent dumping.
Playing the devil's advocate here : As a public blockchain, what about non foundation sponsored ICOs? ETH is plagued with rubbish ICOs with lack of proper funding outside of ICO funds and that is one of the source of the problem.
NevejElad

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:56:08 PM

I think that all altcoin and tokens which are all affected by this  bearish and red market season will have the big possibility to bounce back to its original state, will be good for this coins, and one of this altcoin is the ethereum which will have the big chance of bouncing back .
Kimskie12

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:58:28 PM

Yes it will bounce back, it is very sure that ethereum will bounce back it will rise again the same ethereum before it crashes down the price is so low but it rises up again so we don't have the reason to doubt ethereum or to be afraid of, we need is patience just trust the process it will rise up.
Gurjasmeet
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:59:34 PM

I think eth.would come back again although market is going down fall yet.one things more if the price growth increase of bitcoin, then eth.rate will also grow up.
Collinberg

Activity: 407
Merit: 14

Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 02:18:26 PM

Ethereum is on cryptocurrency that I never thought would ever reach this stage but here we are, not only is it now lower than ever predicted, it has crashed so many dreams. But this is not the end, it would rise again.

RuAGA

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 02:19:38 PM

most likely now there is a test of the ether network! its throughput, and at the moment it shows poor results! you need to upgrade and improve, otherwise competitors will take his place!

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
babykika2027

Activity: 715
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:25:27 PM

of course, eth will start to rise again, but maybe this year is not too much like last year, eth will still exist because it is still used as a conversion of several altcoins
Qiuyue201

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:28:47 PM

In my opinion,  I believe that Ethereum can bounce back as soon as crypto market will be bullish. Ethereum is the 2nd promising coins of bitcoin. It has a big potential to have the highest cryptocurrency technology. Just wait for the right time to pump.
It can but there is no clue about when that will be happening so far. all of the things depend on the bitcoin as the main crypto that has a very big domination to the whole of cryptocurrency, in fact that a lot of people interested to hold bitcoin instead of altcoin consider about it gives more guarantee to our amount.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:32:06 PM

Cryptocurrencies are very difficult to predict so that now anything can happen quickly to the price movement of a coin. Basically, we really feel frightened by the decline in etherum prices at this time, but it is not impossible when the etherum price could be in the best condition. In the world of cryptocurrency we will always find miracles and a coin will always try to produce prices that we sometimes never think about. For people who are always optimistic, buying etherum is the right thing because we can buy it at a cheap price. But be assured that the risk will always exist at all times.
Redg85

Activity: 258
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 02:37:24 PM

Hello pal. Ethereum is a top altcoin and more people are believing in eth. And if you are asking if it could bounce back to it's form? Pal, it sure will. Ethereum has already proved it last year. I know it could surpass what it has achieved last year. The thing is we will have to wait when. Cheers pal!

DABANKING  - The Decentralized Gaming Platform
▸ Minning DAA Token NOW, Earn ETH Lifetime!◂
Sweedy

Activity: 167

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:37:31 PM

It may or may not bounce back,  because eth is dependent on bitcoin. Another reason why i think eth will be bounced back is this, once we have successful ICO it will help eth.
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:42:37 PM

Not just because I FOMO into ETH, but I am a strong supporter of ETH. I am in ETH since 2016 and over the times it has proved its potential. at the moment am just not able to decide the right price to put new buy orders. I am going heavy in ETH at this price. Grin
comchien

Activity: 340

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 02:43:29 PM

Will increase again but probably not this year, maybe many ico raised capital by ETH so now they sell ETH because ETH worry there are many bad news. But be patient next year there will be a return to Ethereum.

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈
Vaflia

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:44:33 PM

I think not. Because it's not as bad as it seems at first glance. Just a year ago, Ethereum cost less than $ 10 and now it is at the level of $ 175. We still have a chance for kombek!

disappear36

Activity: 274

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 02:46:55 PM

I think all the same the ether will grow together with the general market of crypto currencies, but there will be no such growth as in 2017, and even in 1919 it's not a fact that there will be strong growth, everything needs time and a foundation for this growth, so while we wait
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:48:06 PM

Ethereum is on3of the most promising crypto coin that has been created ,its popularity is undeniable because almost all of the project released by the ICO uses ethereum platform so no doubt about the future,i believe about the rebound this coin has is nearly happening it may take another months and the recovery will happenThats what is sure about cryptocurrency top coins,once they slid down.they will grow up for sure
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: