Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:35:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ethreum bounce back ?  (Read 5389 times)
CbineUltra

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:09:10 PM

Will Ethreum voice back like it did last year or else we are having false expectations about recovery of ethreum when we know the fact that crypto currency has become so unpredictable nowadays ? Kindly share your responses as downfall of ETH has become talk of the town.

I began to doubt the recovery of the entire market this year. We need to keep an eye on the price for a couple of weeks. Now buy can be dangerous.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:23:18 PM

I think that Ethereum will definitely bounce back some time in future, so if you are looking for long-term investment then you should buy it and hold it. At present, it is one of the best coin for long-term investment.,
in the near future no one knows whether the price of btc will increase or not so we must be careful to get this benefit especially the price of bitcoin that cannot be predicted
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:31:03 PM

I began to doubt the recovery of the entire market this year. We need to keep an eye on the price for a couple of weeks. Now buy can be dangerous.

why are you starting to doubt the crypto market? I think everyone now believes in the crypto market. now maybe things are not good, but it does not become that the market will be very bad. now the market is lacking investors, but I don't think it will take long to wait for the market to rise again. I'm not afraid to buy ethereum, because I'm sure the ethereum market will be back soon.

avarnet

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:34:18 PM

of course. because now ethereum has started to experience a fairly good price increase even though it is still slow, but I am sure that ethereum can definitely achieve a good price
burdalen

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:08:52 PM

Will Ethreum voice back like it did last year or else we are having false expectations about recovery of ethreum when we know the fact that crypto currency has become so unpredictable nowadays ? Kindly share your responses as downfall of ETH has become talk of the town.

Vitalik understands that he needs to make attempts to revive the price so he postponed the launch of Constantinople. I am sure that when the market becomes green Buterin will announce the launch of Constantinople and the price will grow very quickly.

Jesabela04

Activity: 540

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:33:39 PM

As for me, ethereum would still go back to it's normal value. Ethereum has been a part of our daily routine because it has been a part of every transactions that we have. We should be smart enough to wait for the right time to sell because holding would be the best choice that we could do right now.
jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:03:06 PM

If Bitcoin and other altcoins will go up, you can be 100% sure that also Ethereum as one of the best altcoins will grow also.
desfira

Merit: 14

CLEVERBOUNTY

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:33:30 AM

if we look at the graph each year the development of cryptocurrencies experience price development, let's try to compare a few years back because the development of cryptocurrencies we cannot predict precisely the confidence and patience in investing makes the development of cryptocurrencies growing
if you look at the graph, it must be at the end of each year and in the beginning of the year all coins have increased, while in the middle of the year it is more likely to go down.
whether this is just a big inbestor game or not, but the reality is like that

CLEVER BOUNTY
VadikZimnyayaRezina

Activity: 490

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:18:16 PM

Well, if the primary task of the world government is to clean up humanity and leave the Golden billion, then here and without a cue ball will find a reason. And on the idea of them already now people not need.

MazCrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:18:39 PM

I am sure ethereum will rise again because ethereum is a coin that is widely used in exchange, ethereum will increase as last year reached $ 1400, we wait for the next ethereum surprise.
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:22:52 PM

Due to many icos launched on etherum blockchain etherum price drastically came down once bitcoin price increases we can expect the price growth of etherum and new development too drive etherum growth in near future we can see etherum at 1500 dollars
Llaux

Activity: 132

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:32:34 PM

I think it will. It's still developing and one of the most established blockchains housing other tokens on it.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:48:11 PM

It will take some time but the coin will surely bounce back and more. The coin currently holds a market capital of $20.6 billion and since its origin in 2015, has shown a 1100% increase in its market capital. Also, last year itself the coin showed profit gains by 3500%.
I find the coin's idea of smart and ledger contracts which can hold state and arbitrary code great and also it has so many successful projects behind it. The coin has the potential to cross the $700 mark by the end of 2018 and is a great coin to invest in.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:48:14 PM

If it will not bounce back, then in the long term it will go to zero  Cheesy but that's not possible considering the things this coin has established so it will surely bounce back.
aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 409

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:50:48 PM

Yes, surely ethereum will return. Ethereum is the most talked about and many want it to grow. Although for now it is still low, but by the end of the year ethereum will be able to rise by $ 500.

desfira

CLEVERBOUNTY

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:57:24 AM

Well, if the primary task of the world government is to clean up humanity and leave the Golden billion, then here and without a cue ball will find a reason. And on the idea of them already now people not need.
well from there if it is clear, then eth will start to rise again.
Eth has long been down, and this is the time to go back to the highest price

CLEVER BOUNTY
rose9696

Activity: 770

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:48:38 AM

Bad development does not mean that ETH will have to leave the Crypto market. Its capitalization is reaching $ 20 billion and it's completely capital to do a lot of things. You should not think too negatively, put positive trust in ETH instead. That's what we need to do now.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
lifeOK

Activity: 308
Merit: 22

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:55:21 AM

Yes, surely ethereum will return. Ethereum is the most talked about and many want it to grow. Although for now it is still low, but by the end of the year ethereum will be able to rise by $ 500.
You dude make my words. Just stay positive, good days will happen.
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:20:34 AM

yess it will, its good time to buy more ethereum right now, still undervalued. keep hodl until this end of year. yiihaa Grin
desfira

CLEVERBOUNTY

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:17:47 AM

It will take some time but the coin will surely bounce back and more. The coin currently holds a market capital of $20.6 billion and since its origin in 2015, has shown a 1100% increase in its market capital. Also, last year itself the coin showed profit gains by 3500%.
I find the coin's idea of smart and ledger contracts which can hold state and arbitrary code great and also it has so many successful projects behind it. The coin has the potential to cross the $700 mark by the end of 2018 and is a great coin to invest in.
indeed to get back to the highest price is a bit heavy for eth, but we can't be sure, because crypto can't be guessed with certainty.
I am sure that eth can reach its highest score again, I hope this year

CLEVER BOUNTY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: