Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:07:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ethreum bounce back ?  (Read 5389 times)
Fedrey

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:06:57 PM

Of course, Ethereum will bounce back as we know ETH has popularity among the users and also it has the potential to rise back again. So investors should not get panic just keep patience and hold it for the decent profits.
over the past couple of days, the whole situation regarding ethereum upsets me very much. I observe a significant decrease in the capitalization of ethereum and the fact that the ethereum is already in third place.
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:20:12 PM

Of course, Ethereum will bounce back as we know ETH has popularity among the users and also it has the potential to rise back again. So investors should not get panic just keep patience and hold it for the decent profits.
over the past couple of days, the whole situation regarding ethereum upsets me very much. I observe a significant decrease in the capitalization of ethereum and the fact that the ethereum is already in third place.
It is possible that today we see on the endmarket market, these are just market circumstances. Although competition ripples and ethereum becomes very noticeable.
KyberJaxx

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:32:55 PM

The Ethereum bouncing back depends on the market and thus bitcoin. Therefore, unless the bitcoin can recover itself, the market will not be restored and all the altcoins will continue to crush.
you are absolutely right! but I still think that Bitcoin will change the trend in December and we will see how the cryptocurrency updates its peaks

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
https://www.betformcoin.io/
Prettymie

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:46:46 PM

Ethereum will definitely bounce back as we know that this currency has a strong community support. The smart contract is a good product that is being utilized by those projects that ride the ERC-20 token and this has now implemented. Reaching back to $500 will be possible for ethereum but this will not easy to bounce back as the market is still bleeding and the investors are in doubt if this will continue to fall. Indeed we need ample time for this to recover. The good thing here we can buy ethereum at lower price and hold longer for a sure profits.
waONE

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:57:32 PM

It is possible that today we see on the endmarket market, these are just market circumstances. Although competition ripples and ethereum becomes very noticeable.
yeah, anything can still happen in cryptocurrency so there's still a chance for ethereum can bounce back, but we don't know when it will happen because until now the market conditions are getting worse.

glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:09:40 PM

The Ethereum bouncing back depends on the market and thus bitcoin. Therefore, unless the bitcoin can recover itself, the market will not be restored and all the altcoins will continue to crush.
you are absolutely right! but I still think that Bitcoin will change the trend in December and we will see how the cryptocurrency updates its peaks

It will rise and rise and December again can be like last year and people who are getting afraid at this point may miss those rides and later might regret of not investing at 5k levels . We should always be investing in the down market rather than buying at very high levels or market is at peak.
jony35490

Activity: 422
Merit: 9

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:27:43 PM

All altcoins falling for Bitcoin manipulation and Etherium is also dump. But all etherium investor believe on Etherium they trust that it will bounce back again.
ngocdhbk2

Activity: 404

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:44:01 AM

When the crypto market is in red and ETH price is only $ 134, it will continue to decrease. However, after a difficult period, ETH will bounce back and increase to $ 1000 in early 2019.

foculur

Activity: 406
Merit: 158

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:52:17 AM

Actually we need bounce from bitcoin, every altcoin price depends on to btc so it is dropping hard, it saw 4400 dollar today and it is amazing, didnt stop anywhere. If it can return then eth and others can do bounce soon.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:59:06 AM

Actually we need bounce from bitcoin, every altcoin price depends on to btc so it is dropping hard, it saw 4400 dollar today and it is amazing, didnt stop anywhere. If it can return then eth and others can do bounce soon.

Definitely right, as what we can observed when BTC drops everything will follow. So, it all depends on this coin because when the crashed happens almost altcoin really are affected. This is how important BTC behavior to the market and hopefully we can see a bounce back by next year.
waONE

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:12:18 AM

Definitely right, as what we can observed when BTC drops everything will follow. So, it all depends on this coin because when the crashed happens almost altcoin really are affected. This is how important BTC behavior to the market and hopefully we can see a bounce back by next year.
yeah because bitcoin is the benchmark for all the prices of coins in cryptocurrency so it all depends on the price of bitcoin, and in my opinion the market movement for next year depends on where the direction will be towards the end of this year because it may continue to deteriorate.

Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:31:13 AM

can't prevent the price of bitcoin from declining. because indeed now the facts are like that. where the price of bitcoin continues to decline in price. but I think there is still great hope
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:14:36 PM

Will Ethreum voice back like it did last year or else we are having false expectations about recovery of ethreum when we know the fact that crypto currency has become so unpredictable nowadays ? Kindly share your responses as downfall of ETH has become talk of the town.

eth dropped sharply compared to other altcoins. and currently the eth position is displaced by ripples, ripples rise to second place. if you want to buy ethereum you are waiting and more patient, I think next month is the end of this year and there are a lot of possibilities that can occur including a decline back.
the beginning of the year was a good start for crypto purchases
Ajinomoto40

Activity: 338

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:24:22 PM

Will Ethreum voice back like it did last year or else we are having false expectations about recovery of ethreum when we know the fact that crypto currency has become so unpredictable nowadays ? Kindly share your responses as downfall of ETH has become talk of the town.
i think so. because i heard some news that it will increase this upcoming 2019. there are 100k investors that will invest on ethereum. idk if that is true or not. but let just not lose hope that this ethereum will increase its price sooner or later.

karthcrypt

Activity: 266

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:28:46 PM

Ethereum will bounce back but it is not likely that it would this year! The market of cryptocurrency has dragged everyone out and majority are looking for safety as they sell irrationally!

Gatotare

Activity: 728
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:08:04 PM

Ethereum is a old-timer altcoin of this market, of course they must work much and they should not be affected so much from bitcoin price, if they work well ethereum can separate itself from the market conditions and dont drop much like this.
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:19:01 PM

Yes, the Ethereum will bounce back after the market go stable. Maybe the short covering will increase the price of the Ethereum upto $200 again but you can't consider this it is the market recovery.
jackylion

Activity: 308

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:14:30 PM

Currently, ETH is only $ 133 at $ 133, so it's hard to do, so we can get worse in the future, so be patient and really relax to get through this difficult period.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
daniel08

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:17:59 AM

I think it takes time again to bounce back all cryptocurrencies , not only etherium is in dip but almost all of the altcoins are going down specially the bitcoin which is going down in value. Once bitcoin goes uo again in value , i think etherium and all altcoins will bounce back again in price. Let us just be patient to wait for the time when cryptocurrencies goes high again.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum StatableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / J O I N / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER                FACEBOOK                TWITTER                TELEGRAM                ANN THREAD
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:47:29 AM

Ethereum will bounce and bounce hard when the market tide turns to bullish. Hope to see that in a few days.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: