Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 07:19:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think the market will GREEN soon?  (Read 14756 times)
livingfree

Activity: 2856
Merit: 578

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:48:03 AM

Don't wait for the green market because it usually comes after a bleeding week. If this year will never be the same as 2017, we can see to it that the next years will be better than this year. I usually hold for a longer time and if you have any experience on this market you'll see on how its possible to see new all time high's due to the increase of adoption and acceptance of crypto's. And that makes the demand higher to lead a greener market.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Sultanar484
Copper Member

Activity: 232
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:52:16 PM

Yes, i believe market will green back soon but no predictors can say the real time of boom.

DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:57:19 PM

Well ethereum is now getting up just keep holding your ethereum it will increase soon, and about the market of course it will green soon, I'm sure the market will always green at the end of the year.

FourScoreAnd70

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:04:38 PM

I believe crypto market in whole will be green by the end of the year, because more and more people are getting interested in cryptos.
And already the price for ETH is 220$, according to coin360
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 05:02:35 PM

No doubt that the market will be green again and hold its position for few months with the maximum market cap ever, so for most coins we will see all new ATH price before December hits our calender. I advise you to get more coins as you can for maximum profits.
jeniferqueen0409

Activity: 394
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:20:14 PM

Yes, i believe market will green back soon but no predictors can say the real time of boom.
This month probably won't appear boom. In recent hours, all coin price have started dropping a few percent. The market is a familiar red, and is losing momentum.
kazakovv

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:43:11 PM

I think it will be only in a year. Now all count on growth and for this reason it also will not be. It is necessary to wait to wait and wait.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BITCOIN-SPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:01:07 AM

Dear everybody,
Today, I receiver bad news. The ETH price below $200. This is the very low price in this year. I don't know why and i wonder when it come back? Many of my friends are worried. In your opinion, do you believe the market will GREEN at the end of year? Please tell me know.
Thank you so much!

I think the ETH is very bad for now and I think it's very difficult to go back green again but we have to be sure the ETH will come back again like a difficult backflow but we all have to try to change the flow for the first route to return to investment. to turn the financial wheel again.
hotforblockchain

Activity: 266
Merit: 26

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:31:53 AM

Dear everybody,
Today, I receiver bad news. The ETH price below $200. This is the very low price in this year. I don't know why and i wonder when it come back? Many of my friends are worried. In your opinion, do you believe the market will GREEN at the end of year? Please tell me know.
Thank you so much!

The best case scenario is that market will stabilize in coming weeks.
ETH definitely wont go skyrocketing, ICO markets are sluggish and there is no new money coming in.

Oregano012
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:04:41 AM

Not anytime soon , but " if " ETF got approved that will be a good sign other than that we are on for a long bear market or accumulation .
AlaEhBTC

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:39:43 PM

I still believe that the market will be green soon. Just like the saying that if you go down hard you will get up hard also. A lot of people in the crypto world is waiting for December to come because many believe that the prices will go high just like what happen last year. So let us hold all our coins for now and wait or buy more coins until the price is low.
AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:42:58 PM

market will surely green soon this has happened when bitcoin fall below 5000$ and rise back

I don't think that the price of bitcoin can fall below 5000 thousand dollars. This is not profitable for large miners and those who store large amounts of bitcoins. I think 5800-6000 is the price bottom and very soon the market will be green.
Resulbil

Activity: 236
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:47:35 PM

I guess it's not going to be this year. We continue from red. I think we'il wait a little longer
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:46:15 PM

I guess it's not going to be this year. We continue from red. I think we'il wait a little longer
More than three months are available so we should not say this will never raise in this year. I believe it will move to 2x raise in all the coins and we will earn good profit in short period. So this is the best time to invest on crypto because everyone waiting for the big jump in next month. May be it takes some delay but surely this will going to moon.
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:34:44 AM

no one knows when the market returns green, but I personally, it will happen someday.
I think by waiting patiently everything will be fine, don't be easily influenced by others and believe in yourself.
tengpuhui

Activity: 164

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:47:14 AM

I hope that the cryptocurrency market will be green as soon as possible, but i don't have much confidence. From a rational point of view, i think the market has to continue for about two years.
CryptoPowerL

Activity: 358
Merit: 29

ASO Service

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:30:36 AM

If you want to earn money on crypto, then you should be ready for any development of events. The market may not return to the growing direction for a very long time. The past recovery of the market took 2 years, but in the end bitcoin grew several times. Success and patience to you
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:05:57 AM

Everything depends on the price of Bitcoin when the price of Bitcoin start increasing we are hearing some negative about the Bitcoin and this makes the price of Bitcoin is going down and it is effecting on all other altcoins.
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:44:39 AM

everyone can only predict the continuation of altcoin prices on the market, we all hope that prices will recover as quickly as possible.
but I'm sure sooner or later the price of altcoin will recover
Dimas245

Activity: 617
Merit: 304

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:18:31 AM

Oh, I doubt very much that the market will become green! Though everything is good unexpected for us! So let's hope and keep your fists!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: