Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 03:19:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think the market will GREEN soon?  (Read 14754 times)
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:02:53 AM

market will be better soon lets trust the market. We dont know when but let us be prepared on that day although the market is neutral it is playing around 6400$ it is better still rather than it is red right. there are lots of speculation that the market before this year end will be better so let us earn and hold as long as the market is still quiet.
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:04:26 AM
Last edit: September 26, 2018, 08:20:07 AM by DeadCoin

Yes the market will recover soon now the market is not good. The price keeps on falling now the whole market is in red but soon it will be returned to green. Hope the pricd of bitxoin will increase all are expect the bull run starts by the end of this year till that we have to wait with patience and hold the coin. Use this chance to buy more coins when its price is low.
vlast01

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:25:15 AM

Christmas is approaching and its already BERmonths and I have a good feeling that all cryptocurrencies will soon regain their high price.

●●●●●●●●[DHOLPINS Finance - TRUSTED . PLATFORM - DHOLPHINS Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸LitePaper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ |
danivan7

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 09:28:07 AM

Dear everybody,
Today, I receiver bad news. The ETH price below $200. This is the very low price in this year. I don't know why and i wonder when it come back? Many of my friends are worried. In your opinion, do you believe the market will GREEN at the end of year? Please tell me know.
Thank you so much!

overall  holder crypto  will sell their coin if price falling to deep.
so I think green market is so far. so wait n see

✭   KARATCOIN   ✭ (https://karatcoin.co/)
Join our ICO!
█ Straight to gold mines! █
kidis

Activity: 241

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:31:36 AM

The market is green again. I've checked coin360 hundred times to day to make sure it's not a dream
cobra.artemon

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:52:23 AM

Expecting so because the market will start to recover when we hear any positive news about the ETF. Right now there are much negative news in the market which we cannot able guess when we can see the green market continuously.
the positive decision of ETF will certainly give a good impetus to the growth of the market. but in this market everything is not ideal for people. I have such a feeling that if they reject applications, the market will collapse even more in panic, and then they will review and approve. speculation here is the place to be

▶▶▶▶ SIDERA Blockchain Technologies ◀◀◀◀| ▶▶▶▶ JOIN US NOW: https://sidera.io ◀◀◀◀
✹✹✹✹ Decentralized Wearable Devices ✹✹✹ WEARING THE FUTURE
walemil

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:56:18 AM

Nobody knows when the market will be green again. If you are waiting for the stable bullish run, you may be waiting indefinitely. Think of how you can make the most of the present situation. It will amaze you that quite a lot of people are making very good money despite the current price of cryptocurrency.
IwanGunawan

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:23:21 PM

Dear everybody,
Today, I receiver bad news. The ETH price below $200. This is the very low price in this year. I don't know why and i wonder when it come back? Many of my friends are worried. In your opinion, do you believe the market will GREEN at the end of year? Please tell me know.
Thank you so much!
in my opinion, the market can return to green at any time not only at the end of the year, but for prices to return to normal as last year, I think, I am not sure if the end of the year will be back as last year, because I myself have not found accurate information and I just hear from other people's predictions. my advice, don't listen too much to what people say, but we must learn how to predict in our own way,

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:43:24 PM

Dear everybody,
Thank you so much!

If the market now was in red it means there is no other options but to make it green again soon. Because there are only two motion happened in the market and those are Increasing and decreasing price value whether it is bitcoin or crypto. So we just need to be more patience on this.
Xphenosis

Activity: 227
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:00:10 PM

I guess so, look how btc is on the range of $6k and never goes down for weeks right now that is a good sign for crypto. If there's something you'll need to worry then it might be that you didn't buy some bitcoins or strong altcoins at the moment.
ICO-Master

Activity: 189
Merit: 13

Filter the wheat from the chaff.

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:25:47 PM

I think the bottom is in and we will  go upwards.
lusiaga

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:13:12 PM

cryptocurrency moves up and down. if today is red maybe tomorrow will be green.
as a cryptocoiners you must believe that as a form of your support for the development of cryptocurrency.
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:19:18 PM

This year starting itself the market is in worst condition. Bitcoin price is struggling to reach high value, but now the market starts to increase little bit. Hope this will continue in upcoming days. Soon the bull run starts and price starts to increase. Once its starts to increase means then end will be more powerful. So just invest now and hold it for future.
hokyman

Activity: 230
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:12:01 PM

of course we all hope that the price of bitcoin will soon increase, I think by the end of the year it will happen. if the market conditions still decline until the end of the year, it might take a long time to see green crypto market again ...
LSt56

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:52:06 PM

of course we all hope that the price of bitcoin will soon increase, I think by the end of the year it will happen. if the market conditions still decline until the end of the year, it might take a long time to see green crypto market again ...
this is what I am currently afraid of, when everyone hopes that by the end of this year the market will recover (increase prices again) and have been hoping for more. But basically the market situation in the future will be very difficult to predict and people just stick to what happened last year.

oneidentity

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:37:43 AM

Expecting so because the market will start to recover when we hear any positive news about the ETF. Right now there are much negative news in the market which we cannot able guess when we can see the green market continuously.
I do not think that September 30 will make a positive decision. Most likely again there will be a transfer. Most recently Gen. the New York City Prosecutor's Office published the following news: "No stock exchange has been fully tested, detected from numerous blatant violations, to insignificant ones" Since the exchanges do not meet a part of the requirements for market legalization, the decision can not be taken.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:23:32 PM

I think that very soon. According to many analysts, the Crypto currency has almost reached its bottom and we will soon see the growth of all coins.
I think so, we are in a recovering stage and I know we can see the market in an uptrend again. The market are stable right now, its in a good position but the volume of trading is not convincing for some investors, maybe more time to increase that volume. At the end of the year, we will see a green and strong candle.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:30:26 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2018, 03:53:57 AM by maarx

Yes sure the market will turn towards green, hope this rise will continue in upcoming days also. Like end of the last year this year also we will expect tremendous growth. Just hold and wait with patience. October should be the month of good growth like last year and hope good things happen so well with crypto currencies.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
draculaaa

Activity: 233
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:31:21 PM

In my point of view, considering last green candels of Ripple and Bitcoin Cash, it could happen soon!  Wink
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:43:54 PM

I'm sure that there will soon be a market turn. Look at the top 10 CoinMarketCap they clearly show signs of soon growing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: