Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:17:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think the market will GREEN soon?  (Read 14747 times)
ay.postnov

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:22:13 PM

Not in this year unfortunately so all we have to do is wait for next year and watch for the market condition and coins prices every day

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Chacha1000

Activity: 645
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:41:38 PM

Am not sure the market will be Green anytime soon,lets say by next year but this year seems so impossible.
akterjuli
Copper Member

Activity: 749
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:03:07 PM

Many peoples are positive and many are negative. For the bed condition of crypto market many people are thinking market won't overcome yet. But many peoples are thinking it will overcome soon. I am also a positive person that's why my opinion is market will green end of this year.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:38:10 AM

I have made some estimations and according to my research we will start growing within 1.5 month.
At the beginning of december there is a news can affect of whole market
It is impossible to make calculations that are so precise, anyone in the market with some experience knows that, the only thing we can do is to wait until the market recovers, right now we are seeing a mild recovery, I do not know if this is what we are looking for but if it is then it may seem like the right time to take some positions in the coin you like.
LieTOme

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:52:23 AM

to make sure I can't really feel because that's the risk and the nature of the crypto currency that is needed right now is great confidence and patience for what we invest, don't panic and fear the drastic price reduction
AlexandrInt

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:17:32 AM

Dear everybody,
Today, I receiver bad news. The ETH price below $200. This is the very low price in this year. I don't know why and i wonder when it come back? Many of my friends are worried. In your opinion, do you believe the market will GREEN at the end of year? Please tell me know.
Thank you so much!
Now there is a good picture on the market, there is green color and growth is not bad, the main thing now is to linger and again it will not fail even more.

AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:37:35 AM

Not so green but today we see some stability. When BTC is stable altcoins up. When BTC up altcoins has a correction. But without great dump as early. I think we watch for the slow growth crypto market as a whole. It's not 2017 repeating but it's slow new wave start
mehmet312

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:27:59 PM

Market will never ever be green again. The people who are holding now are same people who bought during ATH with hope. With same hope they are holding. There will be no more new money coming in crypto. Once the last bunch of hopers sell the coins then the last and final destruction of crypto will start and its going to happen sooner.

I am the one who predicted crypto downfall in January and many people are thanking me for it. If you had listened to me you would not have to be worried now.

A wise man word is the best word.
You have not understood how is big this technology I guess, if you think that why you are here still and when btc hit to 50k dollar, I hope you will be here and we can talk again about this issue, probably in 1-2 years.
ami84

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:33:21 PM

I really hope so cos I'm losing all hope now. still won't sell but I'm so bored of it all. literally nothing is happening
Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:15:12 PM

i do not know how soon the market is going to recover. but i am sure that it is going to be recover and start to raise up sooner or later. so it is better to stay calm and prepare for it.
gulypz

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:36:52 PM

I think there's little room for us to go into ascension. We've been holding on for so long. Now I need some confidence. The uptrend for the introduction of new money is a must.
aragon4ikSS

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:40:12 PM

BTC wont go up until Bakkt is launched. Till that time it is perfect time to short some alts with positive news coming. Aeron in this sense is perfect – they will make a snapshot on 15th of November and distribute new CBM token (article about that https://medium.com/@aeronaero/cryptobonusmiles-gleam-io-157d4c1c2641 ). So I expect good growth on Aeron on 14th November
DIXItip4ik

Merit: 29

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:42:35 PM

BTC wont go up until Bakkt is launched. Till that time it is perfect time to short some alts with positive news coming. Aeron in this sense is perfect – they will make a snapshot on 15th of November and distribute new CBM token (article about that https://medium.com/@aeronaero/cryptobonusmiles-gleam-io-157d4c1c2641 ). So I expect good growth on Aeron on 14th November
May happen indeed because it was similar situation with Ignis and Bitcoin cash. Hope Aeron wont be exception from the rules
aragon4ikSS

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:47:27 PM

May happen indeed because it was similar situation with Ignis and Bitcoin cash. Hope Aeron wont be exception from the rules
Surely not. People are looking for short term speculation on such market as the % movements are ridiculous so such hot news as snapshots always play out well
bulgar_84

Activity: 779
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:49:43 PM

Dear everybody,
Today, I receiver bad news. The ETH price below $200. This is the very low price in this year. I don't know why and i wonder when it come back? Many of my friends are worried. In your opinion, do you believe the market will GREEN at the end of year? Please tell me know.
Thank you so much!
They will return back there is no doubt about this so you can be calm, we lived this things a lot from years and I know that at the end we will see big bull run again. Because of this I'm saving good projects in my portfolio.

'
WSPX.
║║
║║
[/b]
▬▬ ● W ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● S ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● P ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● X ● ▬▬

'   WSPX         .
║║
║║
█[/b]   
WebSpaceX Technology Artificial Intelligence Solutions
▬▬ ● W ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● S ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● P ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● X ● ▬▬
ANN Thread ► Whitepaper ► Github ► Twitter ►  YouTube ► Reddit ► Medium

.SALE ..01 JAN 2019.
DIXItip4ik

Merit: 29

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:55:42 PM

Surely not. People are looking for short term speculation on such market as the % movements are ridiculous so such hot news as snapshots always play out well
Crossed my fingers for that as Im holding significant stack of Aeron tokens. PS those who hold ARN tokens as well – please sign up on the gleam otherwise you wont get CBM tokens!  Article about upcoming airdrop is here
https://medium.com/@aeronaero/cryptobonusmiles-gleam-io-157d4c1c2641
prygunovpasha

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:06:03 PM

Crossed my fingers for that as Im holding significant stack of Aeron tokens. PS those who hold ARN tokens as well – please sign up on the gleam otherwise you wont get CBM tokens!  Article about upcoming airdrop is here
https://medium.com/@aeronaero/cryptobonusmiles-gleam-io-157d4c1c2641

Yes, correct. Only users who signed up on gleam service will get tokens. Im not sure that it is really wise decision but what can do.. Must follow it
cute nmp

Activity: 1666
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:21:05 PM

Market will surely go back to green with time this year seems to be a bad market for cruptocurrecy, prices fall and recovery seems to take a very long time .l dont think market will be stable this year maybe early next year market will be stable and prices will be high but i believe market will be surely green again.

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀          SUGARS.ZONE     ❤[nbs
Karitra1

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:29:53 PM

The cryptocurrency market is always changing from one currency to another. If you want to invest, you have to be optimistic and be patient. This is the key to success. For me, I'm almost sure of a positive change in the price of  Ethereum by 2019
JCO05

Activity: 429
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:57:16 PM

We do all hope that it would be on green marks soon because many of us are tired of seeing how bad the market became which is mostly filled with red marks this year. If there will be no changes eventually, surely, it would be a problem for the projects because many investors would completely lose interest to cryptos.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: