Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 02:06:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Be careful with fake exchanges  (Read 15812 times)
NGOCDIEP

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:22:28 AM

Actually, one of the things I fear most is security holes. I will wait for the price increase as the price goes down, but I do not have any security back in your hand. Thanks for reading.
muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:06:36 PM

yes you are right many exchange are now found to be a scam, just imagine i participant in one ico project and after the end of the ico they inform us that they listed the coin on iqant exchange and i when there to trade my to but the lock and seized my coin for no reason and even when i told the management that run the ico they do nothing about, so i advice everyone to be careful about the exchange we log into.
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:12:19 PM

Digital money is very difficult to find the source of idiots for ordinary people. When dealing with and avoid fake exchange sites, Bookmark to use for the next time!
khangviet

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:16:09 PM

I am a newbie , thank you for reminding. This made me very nervous, when participating in bitcoin investment that encountered fraudulent transactions. This problem has been mentioned a lot in the past, causing many people to go bankrupt and lose confidence in bitcoin. So what solution to solve this problem? I would like more information hope you help
vkladu34

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:18:56 PM

Thank you for mentioning this issue, with players starting to take part in Bitcoin, this is a very scary thing. They used a way to hack the bitcoin of others that led many to lose faith and lose their possessions. If this continues, bitcoin will lose investor confidence. An appropriate solution comes from bitcoin
inesterdd

Activity: 292
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:21:56 PM

How can I check for fraudulent exchanges? It is difficult for newcomers to the crypto market to have reliable sources of information.
First of all, you need to check the certificate. And it's better to install Metamask in the browser, this will protect you from fake sites!
jcg001

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:23:17 PM

Thank you for the information that you provided, it is very useful for me because I am an airdrop hunter and indeed my gmail contacts contain a lot of information about airdrop and the market.
mikaeltomcruz12

Activity: 556
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:37:45 PM

Their's a lot of scammer here all we need to do is keep are private key always safe and don't trust anyone on trading your coin.
Teclyna

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:41:06 PM

I am happy every time I read something very good and informative here in a forum that will gladly help all of us, avoiding us being victims of some fraud and fraud that will result in the loss of crypto money, I thank you friends for disseminating information like this.
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:43:01 PM

now there are a lot of disadvantages for traders including fake exchange sites so I think you have to be more careful about that situation. and information like this that must be shared so that there are many who are not affected by it.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
FreedomFighter2

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:51:46 PM

Now create many fake Exchange. I will wait for the price increase as the price drops down, but I do not have any return on security in your hand. especially in this fake exchange case, there were too many people hurting.
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:52:27 PM

For those of you traders, please be careful with fake exchanges, because I found a VERY SAME exchange that makes no difference at all like the exchange on EtherDelta, the fake exchange link that I saw I got from my Gmail inbox, which message it was contains about giving tokens like AIRDROP, and there I am given a registration form link and in the form there is a fake EtherDelta link, and this is the link http://EtherDelta.website, and this is the original EtherDelta link https://etherdelta.com/. There is no difference at all in the two exchanges, the images, features and others are exactly the same, so please be careful.

Secure your private key, secure your wallet, do not easily believe things that invite you to get rich instantly, do not easily trust advertisements, because crime is not just at one door, who knows there are many other fake exchanges, therefore be careful.
It is an old technique that used by most hackers. To make sure you are in a legitimate site, you have to bookmark the site and check the link everytime you use it. You can also use Metamask if you want to use Etherdelta platform.
MochaDeny

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:54:22 PM

for more safe bookmark the website, and follow social media for more information, do not fill the private key again if you've entered it probably is fake

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:12:18 PM

Now scamming has become the order of the day and people are trying it hard to dupe individuals and get away with their hard earned money. We all have to be very vigilant on the kind of exchanges we exchange our coins on.

bp124

Activity: 264

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 11:16:57 PM

thanks for this resourceful information and this also calls for us all to be vigilant in the exchange sites that we visit because we can be duped in submitting secured details to any phishing website.

renggileh

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:30:04 PM

I got dozens of those emails in my inbox too ,what I want to ask is how did they know my email?is this through filling up forms and registering for airdrops? Because its getting too much .I don't use new exchanges because of scam artists ,I only use old exchanges.
I also experienced the same thing, whether from where they got my email, or maybe from airdrop that I often follow.
I ignore all incoming messages.
dinapawitra

Activity: 180

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:12:57 AM

Indeed, there are currently many fake exchanges... Tips for not being fooled easily by fake exchanges, first always check the website address when we want to trade in exchange.. If the exchange address is official, there is a green padlock beside website address.. Second, if you receive e-mail from an exchange, first check whether the e-mail is official from the exchange...
CryptomartN

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:17:58 AM

For those of you traders, please be careful with fake exchanges, because I found a VERY SAME exchange that makes no difference at all like the exchange on EtherDelta, the fake exchange link that I saw I got from my Gmail inbox, which message it was contains about giving tokens like AIRDROP, and there I am given a registration form link and in the form there is a fake EtherDelta link, and this is the link http://EtherDelta.website, and this is the original EtherDelta link https://etherdelta.com/. There is no difference at all in the two exchanges, the images, features and others are exactly the same, so please be careful.

Secure your private key, secure your wallet, do not easily believe things that invite you to get rich instantly, do not easily trust advertisements, because crime is not just at one door, who knows there are many other fake exchanges, therefore be careful.
This is a very great warning. So many fake exchanges everywhere especially the new ones. Not quite long ago, Octaex disappeared with a lot of people coins.
Pedro18

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:21:35 AM

Yes, there are many fcking exchange like this, and you should always use metamask in your google chrome browser, because metamask will help you identify those exchange that has keylogger and you should always make reviews before entering on those kind of exchanges.
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:26:11 AM

yes because of many cryptocurrencies that spread in all world, there are many fake exchanger too, usually they make this to steal the victim accountand they will move all cryptocurrencies into their wallet or we can called it phising, so be careful check it twice URL before you input your password or private key

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: