May 03, 2024, 05:31:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Yes or No
Yes
No
Maybe

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think ETH will be bounce back?  (Read 82811 times)
Sok Poho

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:18:07 AM

Yes, I strongly believe that ethereum will rise again and I believe ethereum's growth is also very good, even though now the value is down but that will all be over soon and the price will rise again in the near future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sky9314

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:38:20 AM

Ethereum did have a sharp rebound of more than 10% in the first two days, but the rebound from yesterday seems to be weakening, indicating that the bulls are not enough to pull Ethereum to a higher level.
aimata27

Activity: 531
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 09:58:35 AM

Hello. Do you think they have chance to bounce back again ETH this year or not? Poll and thoughts now.

Well yes, still hoping and believing here that Ethereum will bounch back high again as soon as possible simply because many projects are using its platform.
Osakrita

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:00:47 AM

Ethereum will eventually bounce back, ethereum has a very large community of followers and good developers that will always give it a competitive edge above its peers
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:29:58 AM

I prefer to think about continuation of move rather than about great resurrection. Maybe only if overall market will show some stable growth

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
cctv0

Activity: 344
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:50:01 AM

Market volatility is a normal phenomenon. When the downturn is serious, the rebound is inevitable. This is a basic market law, and the decisive thing for this market is the whale behind it.

paulscathedral

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:49:11 AM

Of course! Did you see its the latest price on the exchange? Of course, this is a very attractive price to buy in the long term. And I am sure that many funds will take advantage of this because Etherum futures will be almost exactly accepted.
Ade A Aziz

Activity: 221

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:55:09 AM

Hello. Do you think they have chance to bounce back again ETH this year or not? Poll and thoughts now.

I think there are still many opportunities for ethereum to recover. We certainly already know a lot of the potential possessed by ethereum with its various benefits. Ethereum has fallen deeply, I think this is the time to return. Buying is a good choice because ethereum prices are still cheap.
Tiana1

Activity: 150

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:12:56 PM

Ethereum has fallen deep but I believe it will bounce back so long the market is not dead and many projects are using its platform. I just have that confidence and was never scared of the fall. I just hope it bounces back high as soon as possible.
keykey1

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:17:42 PM

I would never deal with crypto without a belief. Yes, naturally, I believe that the ETH is our future. Therefore, I am investing in it, take part in Bounty programs and naturally, trade a lot.
Euroda

Activity: 370

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:19:36 PM

Yes i do believe that the ethereum will bounce back no matter what because i know it potential and also the community behind the ethereum is stron as well so lets just wait for it and it will eventually return to its usual price

Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:22:21 PM

I would never deal with crypto without a belief. Yes, naturally, I believe that the ETH is our future. Therefore, I am investing in it, take part in Bounty programs and naturally, trade a lot.
Precisely, that's what we have in mind before we go through a decision to involve ourself or to deal ourself in Cryptocurrency. So ever since that I have this ethereum in my own and watching that ethereum are doing better even the market is fall is enough for me to believe that this Cryptocurrency will be bounce back after all that happen in the market.
xysheeh03

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:25:20 PM

i think so, but i think not in this last months of the year 2018. i am not a hodler of ethereum but i think it will not gonna bounce back now, maybe by next year or mid next year of 2019. if you want to invest in ethereum you should buy more now for the future investment.
zmeddy

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:25:31 PM

I do not doubt only two coins is bitcoin and ethereum. These are the only coins for which I do not worry .. All of them will be fine. If these guys will be all right, other altcoins also will be fine ..
NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:26:43 PM

it is a pleasure to see that i'm not alone and a lot of people still believe in ETH. On my mind it is the main currency, even more important than BTC, and it works.
Karlinz
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:29:14 PM

The likelihood of eth bouncing back is very high, the possibility is 99%, Etherium is already a known strong cryptocurrency, what happened was just as a result of massive sell of by large holders due to prevailing market situation and responding to price correction,. The coin still retains it's number two position on the Coinmarketcap a proof that it still very much in the game

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
dedocry

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:33:51 PM

I do not know will  the price  for the ethereum return to 1300 usd, but it will be interesting to look at the price when pos will be introduced. Of course I would like to see a new high, but I have doubts

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Appiah95

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:40:06 PM

I believe ETH will surely bounce back. Probably by the end of this years. The rate at which ETH is going down is alarming but there is still hope.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
Bountyangel

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:41:35 PM

It will surely bounce back because this is not the first time such is happening in the cryptocurrency world. This is the reason why the cryptocurrency market is said to be volatile. When the time comes, the price of ETH will surely go up just that no one know when that will be.
kspro

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:44:20 PM

I think yes, since ETH is the top1 altcoin with the strong background!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: