May 04, 2024, 03:25:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Yes or No
Yes
No
Maybe

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think ETH will be bounce back?  (Read 82811 times)
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:56:51 AM

Hello. Do you think they have chance to bounce back again ETH this year or not? Poll and thoughts now.

Crypto is still a very young market, and price movements are dominated by the limited trading pairs. The lack of a direct crypto/fiat pair for most coions means that the whole market often moves together.
As for ETH, there is no doubt that it's a very strong project with a great future ahead - but the question of when it bounces back is I think tied to whole market movements.
It may have fallen hard recently, but everything is falling. Once everything starts to rise again, ETH could rise faster than most.
The actual time can't be predicted it can happen anytime as long as there's still support and people who's willing to buy and hold, the project will be more usable after the adoptions coming from more businesses, ETH can't rely alone with ico's and should look for more venue for thier project, what's better now is to keep buying while the value still cheap just hold and wait.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:15:31 AM

Hello. Do you think they have chance to bounce back again ETH this year or not? Poll and thoughts now.

Crypto is still a very young market, and price movements are dominated by the limited trading pairs. The lack of a direct crypto/fiat pair for most coions means that the whole market often moves together.
As for ETH, there is no doubt that it's a very strong project with a great future ahead - but the question of when it bounces back is I think tied to whole market movements.
It may have fallen hard recently, but everything is falling. Once everything starts to rise again, ETH could rise faster than most.
The actual time can't be predicted it can happen anytime as long as there's still support and people who's willing to buy and hold, the project will be more usable after the adoptions coming from more businesses, ETH can't rely alone with ico's and should look for more venue for thier project, what's better now is to keep buying while the value still cheap just hold and wait.

I totally agree that now is a great time to buy, and that ETH will be far more than merely an ICO platform. ETH can revolutionise whole industries - I suspect that is still some years away, but as soon as one company starts to work with smart contracts to gain a competitive advantage, everyone else will follow.
For those who bought most of their ETH at higher than the current price, now is the pefect time to do some dollar cost averaging and bring your average purchase price down.
berkat28

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:22:42 AM

maybe it will rise again, because most ICO projects use lots of ETH jumps to raise funds and demand for ETHs still exists, and more and more people are trading in it, the price increases.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:32:53 AM

Yes. I think ETH will bounce back before the end of the year 2018. A lot of people bought ETH and I think the decrease in price will stop because a lot of people will be on hodl and the demand will increase by the end of the year. This means that the price will recover although its not the same price as before. Probably around $500 then it will continue to go up by 2019.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
qiaozhuang4354120

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:33:17 AM

I believe that the price of Ethereum will be revived again. Although the price of Ethereum in this year's market has fallen sharply, I think this is a normal phenomenon in the market, and the current price of Ethereum is very suitable for investment.
lzby2000

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:01:12 AM

Now it looks like ETH is in bad shape, maybe rebounding this year, but the rebound should be small. This year ETH will continue its long-term downward trend, and most ICO teams will sell the ETH they raised.

--►Telegram --►Twitter
--►Ann Thread              PIPSCHAIN - HYBRID EXCHANGE
Bringing you fiat & crypto currency in one platform!     --►Whitepaper--► Website 
--►Medium
kritiana008

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:25:11 AM

The majority of people here believe in it, including I. It is cool I suppose. We need to help ETH in its restoring so much, and of course I consider that the main reason for this help it is our belief in this great alt coin which is very important for everybody here.
mommysean

Activity: 201

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:29:05 AM

yes, i believe ETH will increasing again.
i still have faith that ETH have a bright future.
for now, we just need to be patient and wait.
ruthbabe

Activity: 966
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:45:52 AM

With Ethereum's movements in recent days, I guess it may be difficult for the second-ranking coin to recover even by the end of the year. For me, I just wait for January next year, who knows it may be a good year for Ethereum.

At the time of writing, ETH is down by 11.42% and trading $172.86. Currently, its market capitalization is over $17.6 billion according to CoinMarketCap.com.

hanxinvwang

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:47:28 AM

I think the price of ETH will rebound, but not now, because the current panic has not disappeared, and the price of ETH may continue to fall for a while!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:49:18 AM

Most coins are struggling at the moment and the current downturn seems to have picked put Ethereum to suffer worse than most. It may have a link to funding raised from crowd sales during 2018 being cashed in to preserve some working capital for the projects. Once Bitcoins regains an upward movement the rest of the altcoins will no doubt follow suit.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
gumpoh

Activity: 88

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:49:56 AM

It can be seen from the voting that I believe that the number of people who will rebound in Ethereum is the most. I think the current embarrassment of Ethereum, I think we need to wait patiently. I believe that the price of Ethereum will rise again in a long time.
Mr.Freeman

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:20:15 AM

I think that for some time the market will fall and then it will rise very high and start the same boom as last year. Why hide everything here we are waiting for this miracle and everyone is hoping for a new year to make good money. But only those who can wait and maintain patience receive rewards. otherwise you can lose everything in an instant and remain nothing. And another good opportunity to invest at a good price.

Simayi

Activity: 360
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:22:56 AM

The rebound is definitely going to happen, but in terms of the current price of ETH, is there any use for the rebound? I don't think it's useless. After the rebound, we are still losing money. This can't be changed.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
matico

Activity: 504

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:24:58 AM

Ether will definitely bounce back, the support is consolidating and there will be break out very soon. So, hold your coin or you will regret when ether bounce back and you have no coin to sell for profit!

ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:25:46 AM

I think you should try to research it and study graphics from time to time.
this will be knowledge and insight for you, and I think ethereum can rise again, it's just that we are playing time.
shencaiha

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 08:27:50 AM

Although the price of eth has surprised many people now, I still believe that the price of eth will rebound again because the market is in a bear market and all the COINS are falling.
Greenparkzhiv

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:29:46 AM

Of course there will be growth, it is not very long to wait, until about the New year. then the market will go up.
linna08

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:30:04 AM

Yes, I believe in Ethereum, I think the price of Ethereum will pick up again. Although the price of Ethereum is less than $200, I think it is very suitable for investment, and Ethereum is also very strong, and its price will rise again.
BTMgoMoon

Activity: 101

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:42:27 AM

Many people think that Ethereum will rebound? I think you are all ignorant. The truth is more cruel than you think. I think Ethereum has lost its future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: