May 04, 2024, 02:40:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Yes or No
Yes
No
Maybe

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think ETH will be bounce back?  (Read 82811 times)
Tonstar

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:43:36 PM

Hello. Do you think they have chance to bounce back again ETH this year or not? Poll and thoughts now.
yes i do because ethereum is great and some trifle temporary problems are not going to stay forever we should believe in it
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tonstar

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:44:26 PM

Day by day the position of Ethereum is going to be very strong. It placed 2nd after Bitcoing . Everyone is waiting for the right time to come. I think market will be stable soon.

ethereum might need this situation just to become stronger and to be better cryptocurrency for all of us in the future
learningcrypto5421

Activity: 306
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:49:07 PM

It is not possible to tell the exact time that when Eth gonna be increase but it can be said that It’ll. What everyone needs to do is to hold if invest and patient for the success.
TheBitcoinBadger10

Activity: 261

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:53:22 PM

I think Ethereum must be bounce back. In past history it bounced back again and again. No one knows the time. It can only predict. I think current condition will recover soon.
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:54:51 PM

I think ethereum will rise again. Because I believe ethereum's popularity will continue to increase and ethereum has the potential to revive and grow. I do not doubt the potential of ethereum. Therefore, I continue to buy ethereum at this time for my future.

I think that when we want ETH back, it has to add a new value, superior technology to its competitors, ecological dapp abundant  and interest from the miner.
Miztasnow3

Activity: 117

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:58:22 PM

Of course yes, eth price will bounce 🔙 But the price for it this year might not recover, a lot has been lost since the beginning of the year. We Just need to wait for a strong bull run market, then I'm very sure that the price Might possibly  be fixed at about $ 500 or more than that..
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:03:11 PM

Of course, ethereum will return its price position. As soon as the market starts to rise, ethereum will primarily grow at a price. I do not see any real reason for such a drop in the cost of ethereum as of now. Of course, influenced by the words of the very Butterin that he admits the possibility of depreciation of his coins, but such information is clearly not enough for such a fall, even compared with bitcoin.
terencio

Activity: 742
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:08:26 PM

It will not be today or tomorrow but I am 100% sure it will bounce back, its not a dead project and abandoned by dev, it constantly upgrading and we know  the brain behind this, so why doubt.

rizki90

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:19:27 PM

Yes Eth will bounce back. I am very confident. Eth won't continue below. Eth has reached the lowest limit. It's time for Eth to rise again and show his strength. Sooner or later all that will happen. We'll see, in the end Eth will be victorious again.
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:29:28 PM

Hello. Do you think they have chance to bounce back again ETH this year or not? Poll and thoughts now.
seeing from the news spread I think the ETH won't come back too high, maybe stay at the price of 300-500 this year, that's just my opinion. because all that depends on market volume
Abufawaz

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:36:34 PM

To my own side opinion, sooner or later ethereum will go back up again.eth is a strong and best atlcoin  But I'm not Yet sure if that bouncing back will happen this year, since its already September,but anything can happen it's just a matter of time. 
Firbolko

Activity: 183

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:47:43 PM

I believe that this year ETH will not be able to return to the price of $ 1100. I think that the growth of the price of ETH should be expected next year.
BertoloyBTC

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:38:33 PM

I really believe ethereum coin will bounce back from this great downfall of price value in the market, it is normal in the cryptocurrency world that there will be the ups and downs of price value becsuse cryptocurrency is so volatile , but it really will recover the same with other coins and tokens.
Marbela2018

Activity: 113

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 11:50:43 PM

I think the ETH will recover again until the end of this year. At least ETH will return to a minimum price of $ 700 until the end of this year. Bullish signs have begun to be seen from a few days ago. In my opinion, some big investors have started to enter large funds in stages at this ETH.
papagapa

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:45:00 AM

Interesting question. I am watching the price fluctuations, and I already see that it’s back. It has been down for a couple of days, but in the volatile marker such as this, prices fall and rise instantly. There is no question for me that ETH will rise and stay that way.
Rajatkatyal

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:58:15 AM

Yes i am strongly believe that cryptocurrency is bounce back very soon. right now is the Market s down and ups and downs are the fact of cryptocurrency.
Cryptokingind

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:29:00 AM

I am true believe in Ethereum and ethereum will be definitely bounce back. Maybe it will take 2-3 months to reached there old high and also it can make a new higher level soon. 
Doging

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:41:22 AM

Ethereum will definitely recover in price, but it's not clear how low it will yet fall. On exchanges are large orders for the purchase for 100 dollars.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
adex77

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:55:06 AM

ETH will extremely recover and bounce back in few more times, it may neither be longer or shorter, but I hope it will, so let's be patient and wait for the bull market
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 10:11:50 AM

Yes i am strongly believe that cryptocurrency is bounce back very soon. right now is the Markets down and ups and downs are the fact of cryptocurrency.
Yeah, at least back to $ 1000 again and stable at that number, don't need to return to $ 1700- $ 1800 like the last year. Although now it has slowly improved, but the price of eth is still relatively low. Just wish for bounce back will happen as soon as possible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: