May 04, 2024, 04:28:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Yes or No
Yes
No
Maybe

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think ETH will be bounce back?  (Read 82811 times)
Vandemos

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:54:10 PM

Yes this is the time to buy while its cheap.  The community has shown how strongly it supports ethereum.

This is nothing to worry about its just a correction before the real bull run.
Right with current prices that are cheap, of course this is a good time to buy,
with us buying now, of course it will be profitable
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Deepcleen

Activity: 116

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:10:44 AM

ETH is a very good coin in the cryptocurrency market so I believe it will be very hard to lose its value. ETH has been hit hard by the recent downturn which has caused many ICO projects to be dumped causing the value of ETH to fall sharply.

I bought some ETH last week. It seems a good timing.
Marcsymon

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:17:47 AM

Hello. Do you think they have chance to bounce back again ETH this year or not? Poll and thoughts now.

Latest market performance shows that its clearly Ethereum is still struggling due to bearish market which is still in effect therefore we will just hope and wish for Ethereum and the whole market will recover by next year as this year is the worst nightmare for the whole crypto currency investments.
Capt.Morris

Activity: 34
Merit: 62

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:20:55 AM

I dont think that now eth will bounce back until the whole market is up.
maribelnieto

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 02:22:14 AM

yo creo que si se recupere, todo es oferta y demanda
lehnelora

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:52:12 AM

I personally am very sure if the price of Ethereum will rise again. Because the experience in 2017 that the price of Ethereum also decreased but could rise and continue to increase. Even now I see Ethereum in a few days can show a positive trend and continue to grow.
kevinex

Activity: 282
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:15:15 AM

I personally am very sure if the price of Ethereum will rise again. Because the experience in 2017 that the price of Ethereum also decreased but could rise and continue to increase. Even now I see Ethereum in a few days can show a positive trend and continue to grow.
I don't see trends in the increasing market chart. I am more interested in the increased trading volume. because it's useless if the price goes up but the trading volume is still very little. and ethereum has experienced good growth, this will be the beginning of ethereum growth in the crypto market.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 08:44:41 AM

Yes, Ethereum will gain some slightly increase in price but there chance for Ethereum not to reach it previous ATH because the team involve since not to put the Ethereum supporters and communities affection into consideration because they want the team to solve the current problem which the Ethereum network is facing the Vitalik Buterin and the rest chooses to do it at their own time.

Sinone

Activity: 597

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:46:35 AM

I strongly believe that Ethereum will bounce back soon as it is one of the top altcoins in the market and has good potential to rise up again. People still have love to Ethereum because of its great technology. So I think definitely ETH will bounce back with a decent value.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:54:49 AM

For this year of course.. it has become increasingly clear that it has not been able to climb higher, like being temporarily restrained and will rise again at other times. Which clearly requires a long-term to earn high profits
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:43:01 PM

I do believe that eth has the ability to come back and return to its glory days, there are still new ICOs that do believe and are using eth's platform.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:13:24 PM

Hello. Do you think they have chance to bounce back again ETH this year or not? Poll and thoughts now.
We are seeing a small recovery in the price of ethereum but it is too early to tell if the recovery will be able to be sustained, because after a few days of positive growth now we are seeing that the price is not moving up and instead is moving down, it seems that is too early for the recovery to happen and if that is the case then that will mean that the price of ethereum is not going to recover by the end of this year but it will probably do it during the next year.
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:04:05 PM

eth is strong, it has already proven its self from the previous year, from a low value going to 1200$ in a short span of time that most of investors are being shock by the fast movement of it. i know for sure it will come back stronger in time.
Masyudhi

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:20:34 PM

eth is strong, it has already proven its self from the previous year, from a low value going to 1200$ in a short span of time that most of investors are being shock by the fast movement of it. i know for sure it will come back stronger in time.
of course eth needs time to reach the highest price and must be supported from big news and conditions market, I am sure that in the next year eth will be higher in price than now

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:29:32 PM

I think yes, eth is going to bounce back, but I am not really sure about time period. That is something uncertain for me. That's why I am going to hold for a LR
ciang huang

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 11:07:18 PM

by looking at the situation of this unstable market condition, maybe eth will rise but not as fast as last year because now eth needs repairs. prices that sometimes go up sometimes go down, which makes me confused.

massbuldog

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:04:45 AM

I dont think that now eth will bounce back until the whole market is up.

You are right in the sense that the fall in the value is very high. From a summit price to the ground so of course the signs of the revival are very less but it is all a matter of time as well. Give it some time and it might bounce back with good pace.
Hc01

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:45:09 AM

Ethereum already bounced to 150-155 dollar from 90, and it is rising today also. When bitcoin doesn't drop and market is stable then eth is starting to rise fastly and I got good profit from it in few weeks.
europesss

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:58:44 AM

2. It didn't take too long in ripple. The most powerful of the market will be ethereum after btc.
Weeker

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:53:12 AM

Ethereum already bounced to 150-155 dollar from 90, and it is rising today also. When bitcoin doesn't drop and market is stable then eth is starting to rise fastly and I got good profit from it in few weeks.
Soon we may see an even more rapid growth of Ethereum, as there is a little more than 1 week left before the update, the probability that such an event for the price will pass without a trace is minimal

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: