May 03, 2024, 09:59:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Yes or No
Yes
No
Maybe

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think ETH will be bounce back?  (Read 82811 times)
invo

Activity: 535
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:01:02 PM

Hello. Do you think they have chance to bounce back again ETH this year or not? Poll and thoughts now.
chances for the bounce back is 50% chance yes and 50% not. but because of the announcement of the co-founder of ethereum that the explosive days are over, it may increase the percentage of ethereum for not bouncing its price back to top.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:01:08 PM

Hello. Do you think they have chance to bounce back again ETH this year or not? Poll and thoughts now.

Naturally, the ETH exchange rate will rise again by the end of 2018, as the demand for ETH will rise higher than at this time. ETH is crypto that is expected to surpass the BTC on the market cap, so this time, when the ETH falls to $ 186, this is the best opportunity to invest and hold until the exchange rate of ETH rebounds.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
thinkright
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:19:09 PM

What is happening to ETH is being experienced by most coins in the market. This is something temporal and we should be expecting a pullback when the market recovers. ETH is surely going bounce back any time soon and also it current price is a good opportunity.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:20:31 PM

I believe it will bounce back
A proverb says for every upward movement. There is a downward movement
That’s why the beaarish moment occurred

With time
Etherum will soar
bagas79

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:21:45 PM

I will say yes, ETH will come back up again. because this happened in the middle of the past year, although it may not be as bad as it is now, and in fact the ETH has risen again and continues to experience a rapid increase.
luckydevil2021

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:25:10 PM

As most people comment here, ETH it's too big to fail, even though it's being affected by everything this year, ETH is still a very reliable currency that is always developing, it has a very solid community that I think will recover very soon, being optimistic probably at the end of the year.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:29:29 PM

I've seen this situation many times before that the market is down. I tell you don't panic and don't lose hope. The market will recover and stabilize. Take this down market as an opportunity to  buy coins at a discounted price. ETH is one of the stable coins out there, it is the number 2 coins. No doubt it will bounce back.
Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:31:09 PM

Just as the mooning of a coin is not a permanent thing, so also the fall of a coin is not permanent. So many people are already clamouring that eth would become a shit coin, but i believe eth is never one and would not be. This is just september, i am eagerly awaiting the wonders that would follow after.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:40:29 PM

After what Buterin said do you really think it can?
It is like he have given up on his own creation. I dont like the way he did it but it can put down the trust of people who are investing with it.

How about ICO's too? They should be now independent and not just relying on the ETH price. We know that everytime ETH is down, every ERC20 are being dragged with it.

That is my opinion based on my own speculation.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:42:41 PM

This decision will depend on how ETH will reach when bitcoin starts to rise again. However, we saw few weeks ago when bitcoin is soaring high it was stable nearly $300 and there's no any movement at all. And now instead of it to recover the price dived $180 and that's expected for some reasons of what we've heard from Vitalik Buterin. I don't know if that's his strategy to create FUD and panic, there will be a bounce back and massive buy back.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
globalpain

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:43:28 PM

there is an opportunity to bounce back, crypto is full of surprises, I believe ethereum prices will rise again at the end of the year, even though the price may not be the same as last year, but ethereum prices at the end of the year will recover, as we know ethereum's drastic decline, make some people panic and sadness

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
dulce dd121990

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:47:20 PM

I am very sure that ethereum will bounce back again so soon. And i was wishing that it will happen this December. I know that ethereum was following the trend of bitcoin and we all know that bitcoin will bounce before this year end and as expected ethereum will do the same.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 11:48:26 PM

Majority of the people here voted that Ethereum will bounce back there's going to be updated on the developer team if they want ethereum to bounce back and not sink to the double-digit price maybe the DAICO system can help us realized a fraud free  ICO that's been plaguing the ICO industry..

motun01

Activity: 431
Merit: 18

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:51:36 PM

I am  positive and confident in the ability of Ethereum to bounce back in this market. ETH will probably be the best performing crypto cfrom the top 50 in the coinmarketcap when a better market situation is around because after bitcoin, itbis the next most popular accepted and used cryptocurrency. Ethereum will bounce back and beat its former all time high.

atorle

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 11:51:49 PM

The current crashing in the price of Ethereum is only temporary, it doesn't define the future of Ethereum. Ethereum still has a lot to offer the crypto ecosystem
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:52:20 PM

The surest thing is that it will rebound once the FUD calms down and the investors come back, I think that ETH is a very useful currency, and although it has many competitors, it is still one of the best coins for developing dapps and smart contracts, that's why it has such a high volume that makes it the second most popular currency in the market.

rahul7timt
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:56:17 PM

I hope more than 80 % of people believe in eth and they are sure about it. May be chances if market don't recover this year than it may not bounce this year as soon as market recover eth will be bounced back as it did last time.
mkn2030

Activity: 148

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:03:10 AM

Yes, the current price of Ethereum is less than $200. This is indeed a good time to invest. And I believe that the price of Ethereum will not fall again. Ethereum will pick up in the next market.
SabrinaBianka

Activity: 633
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:46:44 AM

I had 100% faith for this cryptocurrency so for me Yes. The reason why fell down because of the whole market cap was decreased. So once the increase or rise again it will be also rise our favorite cryptocurrency. So hold our faiths and trust for this crypto. Happy trading guys.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:51:03 AM

Crypto is still a very young market, and price movements are dominated by the limited trading pairs. The lack of a direct crypto/fiat pair for most coions means that the whole market often moves together.
As for ETH, there is no doubt that it's a very strong project with a great future ahead - but the question of when it bounces back is I think tied to whole market movements.
It may have fallen hard recently, but everything is falling. Once everything starts to rise again, ETH could rise faster than most.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: