May 03, 2024, 07:52:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Yes or No
Yes
No
Maybe

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think ETH will be bounce back?  (Read 82811 times)
bitcoinpeople2

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:47:40 PM

Yes. I might sound like a fool for saying that, but I really do not care, and I'm someone that always stand for what I believe in, and Ethereum is one thing that I trust, and believe in. I know for a fact that this coin will bounce back again, and all who chose to stand by it, and hodl their coins will be glad that they did.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JustinYoko

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:22:54 AM

With the current situation, I find the ETH market is slowly bouncing back, but it will need more time to fully recover.  I'm waiting for the good news of ETH.
Bastillsoul

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:53:16 AM

The previous ETH market was red, which made many people feel appalled when joining. However, I can see the ETH market is slowly recovering. so I think this is the good moment for people to invest in ETH.
BariaczRoni

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:07:27 AM

Yes, I think ETH will bounce back as a sure thing. At the moment, most people agree that ETH is behind BTC in the crypto money market. More and more people and corporations are investing in ETH.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:44:47 AM

I am confident that sooner or later the ETH will regain its positions. This is a very promising coin.

We have to hold these altcoins and wait for their growth. Ethereum is the best token, no doubt. Probably, it will take more time to it to gain but finally, it will happen, you will see it for sure.
namlong

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:51:36 AM

I am confident that sooner or later the ETH will regain its positions. This is a very promising coin.

We have to hold these altcoins and wait for their growth. Ethereum is the best token, no doubt. Probably, it will take more time to it to gain but finally, it will happen, you will see it for sure.
I am sure that Ether will return to its former high prices, but for this purpose it will be necessary to wait for the beginning of the whole market.

yazher

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:30:00 AM

Maybe not this year but lets just presume that it will not go down too deep from today's price. If it's not get its momentum by the end of this year maybe it will make a come back next year. So until the time comes we would not know what would gonna happen.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
mackkelmore

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:34:37 AM

it will for sure , before it went down to 300$ and it bounced to 800$
dnovsckym

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:51:10 AM

I think now is the right time to invest in this coin.  because Ethereum will definitely return to growth, only a mystery exactly when!
dgoswami12
Copper Member

Activity: 253
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 08:56:19 AM

I really love Ethereum , but I dont see Ethereum coming back to its all time high position unless people gain confidence in ICO s again. Ethereum was literally pumped by ICO s and now many ICO s selling their eth , this is the main reason behind huge dump of eth.

Neutro             ❱❱❱  More than a blockchain
Gromx

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:55:15 AM

I really love Ethereum , but I dont see Ethereum coming back to its all time high position unless people gain confidence in ICO s again. Ethereum was literally pumped by ICO s and now many ICO s selling their eth , this is the main reason behind huge dump of eth.
The fact that Ethereum does not return to its price is not an ETH problem - it is a problem of the entire cryptocurrency market. ERC-20 tokens sank even more.If the market starts to grow-I am sure they will grow strongly.
ryanfromrethink

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:58:21 AM

Today, Ethereum is used by many new and promising ICOs, providing important for the crypto market. Therefore, the coin with time will be able to restore its position. I really hope that the first prerequisites for a price increase will appear from the end of this year.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 05:03:25 AM

ETH did it and will be keep going up more, i can see this from the price pattern, the current level price still on the support area if we see on the daily chart and ETH will make another leg and will be going up other 100% more. In my prediction ETH will gong up to $800 - $1000 in the end of this year because ETH still become the most favourite altcoin of many investor and trader.

generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:17:53 AM

Hello. Do you think they have chance to bounce back again ETH this year or not? Poll and thoughts now.
everything can happen unpredictably. so much that ethereum will return to its highest price again. but we don't know when.
because now ether is still the top altcoin that is widely used the easiest to use.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
letecia012

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:30:48 AM

Hello. Do you think they have chance to bounce back again ETH this year or not? Poll and thoughts now.
if market becomes bullish by December or before this year end. ETH may bounce back eventually even with in a range of 500-700$ current price doesn't show any bullish trend and no good news coming in ETH aside from changing its mining algorithms from POW to POS. but in my own opinion ETH may rise again and surpass its all time high but we don't know when will exactly happen.
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:49:41 AM

ETH did it and will be keep going up more, i can see this from the price pattern, the current level price still on the support area if we see on the daily chart and ETH will make another leg and will be going up other 100% more. In my prediction ETH will gong up to $800 - $1000 in the end of this year because ETH still become the most favourite altcoin of many investor and trader.
Yes you are talking about the price of ethereum based on analysis technical and i will talk about ethereum based on analysis fundamental of ethereum, today alot of ICOs be built on ethereum's blockchain and there are many decentralize application dapps on ethereum's blockchain. Ethereum has big capitalization of market based the data from coinmarketcap  https://coinmarketcap.com/ It is good aspects of fundamental ethereum and it is mean price of ethereum will rise up again but it is just about the time until it will happen.
Asherith00

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:58:18 AM

I believe in ethereum I'm sure Eth will bounce back when everything is fine in market it goes up slowly till ethereum reach the higher price ethereum is a promising project and next to bitcoin so ethereum will rise again
OSYA

Activity: 647
Merit: 255

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:59:47 AM

Ethereum will go up again. This coin is at the market since 2015 and still successful. I have just read a day ago in the news that in China was opened a first hotel (and maybe the only one for now) where people can pay for the services with ethereum.

white_star

Activity: 165
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:11:47 AM

Ethereum will go up again. This coin is at the market since 2015 and still successful. I have just read a day ago in the news that in China was opened a first hotel (and maybe the only one for now) where people can pay for the services with ethereum.
It's pretty good to hear that ,I hope there will be more services to operates through ethereum transactions which it can be more effective to fluctuates again ETH in high price.You're right that this was already existing in a years so as you look here they are slowly bringing positively in growing prices again.I believe this year there will be more profitable and having good benefits.

AFROCHAIN - The First Decentralized Blockchain for Africa
Revolusi Ecosystem For Seamless Crypto and Investments
sunita01

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:17:28 AM

I think there is immense potential to rise above ethereum, investors are also expected to grow ethereum. Hopefully by the end of this year ethereum will touch the record level of its previous year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: