June 21, 2024, 04:09:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Yes or No
Yes
No
Maybe

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think ETH will be bounce back?  (Read 82814 times)
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:46:55 PM

I do not just think, I'm sure that a serious reversal of the trend will begin very soon, which can change the world order, no matter how terrible it sounds, but we are waiting for something very global and it will concern crypto currency.
lordtprinz

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:49:07 PM

I don't just think. I believe ethereum will bounce back to its normal price because it has gone down before it rose. And I know this time also the price will go up even more than the expected price.
Paul Pogba

Activity: 1232
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:53:16 PM

yeah sure, eth is already making a bounce back already, last week the price was below $200 but now is above $200 and it shows that it's slowly bouncing back and if market should continue going well, it could go into $300 by next weekend.

I am always optimistic that Ethereum's future will soon recover, and a sign of recovery has been seen because the price has continued to rise a few days and now has reached $ 220.
Xiao Mei Mei

Activity: 291

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:57:43 PM

yes, because I see a huge opportunity for Ethereum to be able to bounce back, so this is the right time to invest in Ethereum before the price increases.
Crossbreed123

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:10:22 PM

I am certain that ETH will bounce back because it has happened before and from all indications, this won't be the last time such will be happening. It is just the behaviour of the market
Aleksey1958

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:22:08 PM

It seems to have already rebounded and while there is a fairly good growth.. Further movement of Etherium depends on which way bitcoin will go...
kevincandra

Activity: 261
Merit: 1

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:24:50 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2018, 02:37:31 AM by kevincandra

Yes, I think Ethereum has bounced back, I think Ethereum is recovering, now the price is starting to rise lately, but what I'm focusing on is why this coin doesn't rise significantly, it's inversely proportional to the greater use of eth, is it is this a strategy?

they seem to choose to stabilize at the lowest price, this doesn't make sense, but surely there will be upward momentum after that.

▆▆▆▆▆▆   :[Fintropy]:   ▆▆▆▆▆▆
Tokenized ETF Management Platform
www.fintropy.io
blue_hurricanger

Activity: 653
Merit: 183

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:42:47 PM

Yes, it will bounce back and actually, it's right now.
Olimpikflame

Activity: 166
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:02:32 PM

Bounce back - this is where?) In 2017 or in 2016? Because in any of the options, it's a comeback. At the moment $ 200 is the normal price for the Etherium
moschinot

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:08:03 PM

of course everything will come back to its place because everything has fallen in price thanks to manipulation and in the same way everything will come back

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
kriptosan797

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:14:22 PM

After all that has happened to the cryptocurrency market, in my opinion, manipulation and the collapse of man-made and made in order to get a big profit in the future, then we must take advantage of this opportunity. And Ethereum will definitely return to high positions even if it is lowered to $10.
windfaraday

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:15:07 PM

I still optimist that eth will raise again in the end of this year and of course the coin will be more valuable and give advantages for holders. To make our hope come true to increase eth's price, so in this condition we must hold our eth and buy eth as much as we can to increasing the demand of eth. Hopefully the market condition in the end of the year same as in 2017 that most of coins's price increase and have good value.

█ CURAIZON █
We are Improving Healthcare, Reducing Costs, Saving Lives!
https://curatoken.curaizon.com
raddish

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:15:56 PM

ETH to bounce back is a sooner or later thing you should not be afraid of the price keep falling as eth have the support from ICO so i does not see them to drop to 0 unless the crypto downfall.
ezakmisd

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:20:22 PM

You have to take into account that it can both fall and grow, because we can never correctly predict the currency, reason for yourself and think for yourself.I'll advise you at this time Bitcoin, because after a short time he should rise and achieve his goals again, I really hope so. Shocked Cool
basici

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:24:32 PM

we all hope so. the etherium has been very heavily sunk in recent times so it would be very good if it started growing again

BtcEX Btc : Exchange for Everyone
We offer the most profitable and comfortable exchange rates for cryptocurrency
https://bxlend.com/
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:25:38 PM

I just submitted my vote and was happy to say majority of the people voting YES. The number was approximately 81.5% and this shows that people still have faith in this currency.
On the contrary, I expected people to vote NO on this because of the current market condition.
baranovskaeirina

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:26:50 PM

I think that eth has all chances to return to the previous maximum price but I think that it will be next year !
Barmalei06

Activity: 79

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:29:36 PM

all depends on the general state of the market. I think that by the end of the year the market should begin to recover. most likely it will be slow
Hakinsola19

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:33:16 PM

the market has always been like that, it goes down and comes up. I know that of ethereum will surely bounce back. Ethereum will recover soon
dedocry

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:33:22 PM

an interesting question, back where? to 1300 usd for one ethereum or to the ICO price? which option is more likely I do not know, but the trust ether has lost definitely

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: