Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:10:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HEX] HeisenbergHEX: Too many cooks spoil the broth [UN-updated]  (Read 123097 times)
y3804

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 03:54:44 AM

LMAO this is awesome. And it will get even lower. Yay for HEX bag holders. Market manipulation, here I come!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
userpacman1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 04:00:56 AM

LMAO this is awesome. And it will get even lower. Yay for HEX bag holders. Market manipulation, here I come!

This is going to be fun  Cool
userpacman1

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 04:03:25 AM

So WTF happened with the block reward halving?  Er, quartering?  Is the next "halving" going to take us down to 32k coins?

Probably!
mlord1010

Activity: 125

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 04:21:58 AM

Bull shit words about how you worked for free and did know what you were getting into. Blah blah blah

This is simple, stop supporting scam coins. What makes this coin a scam? I am glad you asked; what does this coin offer to the community that 100 other coins JUST like it do not? If a coin is great, it will not require a pre-mine. If it offers great services, i.e. new services that other clones do not, then it will have no problem being supported. People will come out of the woodwork to assist for FREE!

Get off your high horse.  If your Coin can't be changed directly for fiat like Doge or Bitcoin can then your coin is technically a scam.  Hell all crypto amounts to Ponzi scheming and online gambling.  Get over yourself.  This coin offers nostalgia.  Think of crypto like stamp collecting.  Do you really need 10,000 different stamps?  Someone does.
Mortimer452

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 04:33:25 AM

Bull shit words about how you worked for free and did know what you were getting into. Blah blah blah

This is simple, stop supporting scam coins. What makes this coin a scam? I am glad you asked; what does this coin offer to the community that 100 other coins JUST like it do not? If a coin is great, it will not require a pre-mine. If it offers great services, i.e. new services that other clones do not, then it will have no problem being supported. People will come out of the woodwork to assist for FREE!

Get off your high horse.  If your Coin can't be changed directly for fiat like Doge or Bitcoin can then your coin is technically a scam.  Hell all crypto amounts to Ponzi scheming and online gambling.  Get over yourself.  This coin offers nostalgia.  Think of crypto like stamp collecting.  Do you really need 10,000 different stamps?  Someone does.

Agreed.  It's all about the cult following and popularity, "features" don't matter squat anymore.  In time, that may come back into play - but for now, it's about which coin is the "cool kid on the block."
brother3

Activity: 980

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 04:47:07 AM

+1
PCJargon

Activity: 126

Smashing rocks with my GPU

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 05:06:19 AM

Get off your high horse.  If your Coin can't be changed directly for fiat like Doge or Bitcoin can then your coin is technically a scam.  Hell all crypto amounts to Ponzi scheming and online gambling.  Get over yourself.  This coin offers nostalgia.  Think of crypto like stamp collecting.  Do you really need 10,000 different stamps?  Someone does.

Note the quote wasn't to you, it would be best if you stayed out of this little kid. I trade my FRK for much more than BTC, note the services part of a coin.

And all of your little followers couldn't see a good coin even if it fell into their lap.
+1 garbage.
So you're here on this thread not because you like the coin, or because you're mining it. You're only here to mock the community?

Check out this site for legit free BTC. It's like an hourly free lottery ticket that always pays out at least 300 satoshi, and could net you over .3 BTC if you're really lucky. Just gotta fill out a captcha each time. (basically a faucet with chance of real reward)
http://freebitco.in/?r=242778
krostue

Activity: 186
Merit: 120

post history is my own and doesn't represent other

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 05:27:42 AM
Last edit: March 09, 2014, 05:37:46 AM by krostue

IF you really think about it, no one is offering services for free. If anyone wants to promote/support this coin its simply because that person wants a better return.

It is unfortunate that this novelty project got jacked up and clusterfucked. Before launch, I did not personally call the shots. As the web support I could only offer my opinion and decade plus skill set. Frankly the paradigm of my involvement changed once I was not paid for my work. I knew very well what I was getting into. This was my first project in the altcoin industry working with people I have met recently. Being stifled by the liability of breaking grey laws, not having the proper high end tech, or the abundant finances to invest in the crypto market I am relegated to the ability of only being able to accept crypto as a form of payment for good or service. Therefore I offered my service to the FrontMan of this HEX, one "Walt." Walt had already established a working relationship with TheCook/Dev and was acting as a go between for a while in order to accomplish his plans. Walt did all the footwork to put this thing together. He is the one who put together the IPO. He is the one who stayed up the most nights agonizing about face-palmed declaration of fraud before the initiation had begun. I too pulled some all-nighters trying to scramble everything together by tying up all the loose ends. Eventually we all three ended up in a skype chat where we agreed to split the premine equally after all the presales and such were taken care of.

Come the night of launch... one thing leads to another and now I have honestly not heard from "Walt" since just after midnight that night. I am concerned for his mental state, as he has less faith in accidental quirks or ironic bugs and instead believes of sabotage and distrust.

Meanwhile the coin lives on? Although it seems the Dev was so frustrated that he threw his hands in the air and moved on, he is still posting here with updated wallets and on github with the source. However, because we lack our central figure, "Walt," our team lack focus.

Most importantly our team lost everything we put into this project. Not just us three, but the few people who bought IPOs and did not freak out about a refund; the media socialite who ran the twitter the evening of launch. Are you telling me none of us deserve to be compensated for our financial investment, our dedicated time spent and all the sacrifices we made? Are you further insinuating that is morally defensible for you to effortlessly make exclusive gains from what should be all of our return? Who here is being the greedy one?

From as much as I can determine, someone is completely full of shit. The premine was never returned to the original investorS. It has come down to two separate possible sources for us getting Madoffed. Either the person that has furnished me with the payback evidence has created and shared a false trail of funds OR the Dev who was given back the premine has decided to keep it all for himself. But, who really knows? Not me. Walt? Perhaps Walt buried all of our premine in the desert somewhere.

BTW: no one's grammar is perfect. [I know that I have a problem with the proper utilization of commas.] This is the internet. I get it. I am not calling you stupid or ignorant, but perhaps if you do not want to take the time to write a message without proofing it, then perhaps you do not value the time one would spend tweaking the details of any craft. You are not my customers. As it stands now, I have and will continue to work without proper compensation for the sole purpose of earning respect and trust from the community at large. It sure would have been easier to turn everything off once I found out I wasn't getting paid. Believe it or not, I have spent considerable amount of time on this project that I'd rather be spending on one of my own.

This is not my project. I am the unpaid web guy. I am willing to continue this effort but not forever. I would like very much if someone, who was more knowledgeable then I, could do a proper investigation and find out where the premine actually went. Don't do it just for my wallet, but so that the made for TV after school cartoon about this absurdity can have a happy ending.

my first musical NFT on namecoin m/eow was registered in 2014. my specialization is cryptoart and my preferred platform is CounterParty Feel free to give feedback on the Treatise on cyproart I wrote in 2019, well before the NFT hype-train pulled into town. This Gallery includes multiple works made by, with or for me. for sale @ ethereum.properties : ethereum.training ethereum.contractors ethereum.computer ethereum.systems ethereum.training ethereum.support ethereum.solutions list obo
bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 05:37:10 AM

IF you really think about it, no one is offering services for free. If anyone wants to promote/support this coin its simply because that person wants a better return.

It is unfortunate that this novelty project got jacked up and clusterfucked. Before launch, I did not personally call the shots. As the web support I could only offer my opinion and decade plus skill set. Frankly the paradigm of my involvement changed once I was not paid for my work. I knew very well what I was getting into. This was my first project in the altcoin industry working with people I have met recently. Being stifled by the liability of breaking grey laws, not having the proper high end tech, or the abundant finances to invest in the crypto market I am relegated to the ability of only being able to accept crypto as a form of payment for good or service. Therefore I offered my service to the FrontMan of this HEX, one "Walt." Walt had already established a working relationship with TheCook/Dev and was acting as a go between for a while in order to accomplish his plans. Walt did all the footwork to put this thing together. He is the one who put together the IPO. He is the one who stayed up the most nights agonizing about face-palmed declaration of fraud before the initiation had begun. I too pulled some all-nighters trying to scramble everything together by tying up all the loose ends. Eventually we all three ended up in a skype chat where we agreed to split the premine equally after all the presales and such were taken care of.

Come the night of launch... one thing leads to another and now I have honestly not heard from "Walt" since just after midnight that night. I am concerned for his mental state, as he has less faith in accidental quirks or ironic bugs and instead believes of sabotage and distrust.

Meanwhile the coin lives on? Although it seems the Dev was so frustrated that he threw his hands in the air and moved on, he is still posting here with updated wallets and on github with the source. However, because we lack our central figure, "Walt," our team lack focus.

Most importantly our team lost everything we put into this project. Not just us three, but the few people who bought IPOs and did not freak out about a refund; the media socialite who ran the twitter the evening of launch. Are you telling me none of us deserve to be compensated for our financial investment, our dedicated time spent and all the sacrifices we made? Are you further insinuating that is morally defensible for you to effortlessly make exclusive gains from what should be all of our return? Who here is being the greedy one?

From as much as I can determine, someone is completely full of shit. The premine was never returned to the original investorS. It has come down to two separate possible sources for us getting Madoffed. Either the person that has furnished me with the payback evidence has created and shared a false trail of funds OR the Dev who was given back the premine has decided to keep it all for himself. But, who really knows? Not me. Walt? Perhaps Walt buried all of our premine in the desert somewhere.

BTW: no one's grammar is perfect. [I know that I have a problem with the proper utilization of commas.] This is the internet. I get it. I am not calling you stupid or ignorant, but perhaps if you do not want to take the time to write a message without proofing it, then perhaps you do not value the time one would spend tweaking the details of any craft. You are not my customers. As it stands now, I have and will continue to work without proper compensation for the sole purpose of earning respect and trust from the community at large. It sure would have been easier to turn everything off once I found out I wasn't getting paid. Believe it or not, I have spent considerable amount of time on this project that I'd rather be spending on one of my own.

This is not my project. I am the unpaid web guy. I am willing to continue this effort but not forever. I would like very much if someone who was more knowledgeable then I could do a proper investigation and find out where the premine actually went. Don't do it just for my wallet, but so that the made for TV after school cartoon about this absurdity can have a happy ending.

Maybe "Hank" can help out.  Smiley
I'm diggin this whole story.
brother3

Activity: 980

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:39:29 AM

This is not my project. I am the unpaid web guy. I am willing to continue this effort but not forever. I would like very much if someone, who was more knowledgeable then I, could do a proper investigation and find out where the premine actually went. Don't do it just for my wallet, but so that the made for TV after school cartoon about this absurdity can have a happy ending.

I am sorry this happened to you. I do believe nothing is free and I appreciate you being here still...
Poogasm

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:59:04 AM

I totally forgot that I mined this for 12 hours at launch. I am now afraid to read through the past 30 pages or more of this thread to see what has happened...

No more drunk mining for me.

[ANN] PixxCoin | PoS | Wallet with built in Exchange Dice Game And Fa | Free IPO. PLncxuyTOpsdASEAIweeoweKSJASJDNZETR

Ben: 1FCtLZz3tS7CGYYmq344fyqQqhsdCGtEF9
BTC: 1KDcsttby2F7Ud9vLbXytRh1P2amc7Wocc
Pass the Flutter FPc4LHGS8LNgK6bSWpe6sY7fsrgWWwDwUa
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 07:06:58 AM

When will network hashrate collapse below 1Gh/s? 256,000 coins per block!!??? make it 128,000 coins per block. I believe to receive a far amount of coins the network hashrate should drop to 750Mh/s.
perhan007

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 07:10:32 AM

That's it. No more buy support and too many idiots tryin to simply double their 1 satoshi buys.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 07:17:34 AM

That's it. No more buy support and too many idiots tryin to simply double their 1 satoshi buys.

They cheated on the miners too!!! Where are block of 256,000? Time to get back to Klondike coin, they doubled in price and already achieve a lot, here only a lot of problems has happened. Sad
whale123

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 08:32:47 AM

This is VERY good news.

The coin becomes more and more rare.

Congratulations
to all who managed to buy for 1 or 2 satoshi!

You will be rich when we hit bigger exchanges.

Don't forget to vote!
https://www.mintpal.com/voting

I pity those who sold for 2 satoshi, lol.

whale123

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 09:12:39 AM

Don't foreget to vote!
And please STOP buying at 1 satoshi and selling at 2 satoshi.

perhan007

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 09:13:57 AM

Don't foreget to vote!
And please STOP buying at 1 satoshi and selling at 2 satoshi.

I'm happy I sold them all again. Now down to 2 LTC satoshi Sad
summerwcj

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 09:18:48 AM

Anybody can tell me what‘s going on about HEX?I’ve been mining for more than 24hrs ~
whale123

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 09:19:51 AM

LOL, people who managed to buy those coin from you are probably even more happy.

perhan007

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 09:22:11 AM

LOL, people who managed to buy those coin from you are probably even more happy.

I don't think so because I can rebuy them for a lower price any time...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: