Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:51:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ERA SWAP TOKEN (EST) Welcome to new era  (Read 51841 times)
xdboys1

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:11:29 AM

Good news Era Swap is gaining popularity on Facebook and Twitter. Also, its rank on Icomark is 7.9 quite an average status of Era Swap.
https://icomarks.com/ico/era-swap-token
that true I check on that too, 7.9 is a high number in ranking. despite that, the platform is very useful to everyone using exchange and wallet. they offer low transaction fee so I guess it will be a success.
well having 7.9 rate ranking on icomark is not a bad thing its quite good proof that the platform od eraswap has gained interest to people and make a good impression on it they must really have seen the product of how it can benefit and what it can offer great services to people
I've read some articles saying that most of the investors now a days are giving so much importance to those evaluation and rankings of a project comes from different trusted personality and sites. Because instead of studying the project by themselves, they will just look for some feedback and rate rankings to justify whether the project is good enough or not. That is why notice that most of the projects are fronting their evaluation and ratings to earn more investors.
youre right nowadays people are looking for the remarks of ones ico and its reviews and ratings it is one of the fundamental things investor are trying to look for before they invest and it would be really if Eraswap will be a list in more well known ICO listing
basically people make their impression through ratings and evaluation of one's ICO before they invest and have listed in the more popularity crypto related listing site it would really help eraswap to get more advantages and gained more investors

Same thought here. Me as a bounty hunter and also a small time token investor, I rely a lot to reviews and ratings of an ICO. I don't only just read their whitepaper. I also participate in discussions like this.
actually 1$ is expensive for every transaction much better if they going to low a little because more investor even cents is important need more review for the team because small time investor is a big help for success.
Thats sounds great the good thing is this project is just started i think many people and investors are already saw the potential of this project of Eraswap and also the platform is very attractive and reliable so far the project is doing great
I agree the project started pretty well and everything is going smoothly so far and the project is progressing very well the team are really into it looks like the plan and roadmap is being followed thoroughly.
It seems that many in this crypto world support this project, Hope for it's success we can benifit all on this campaign. Nice concept btw. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vallarit11

Activity: 137

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:15:58 AM

With this great project I can see a lot of potential, hopefully this do not reach the point where there is lack of funding.

Im sure they will make sure the success for this project that is why they still negotiating to some other private investors that can help the project to reach their goal. And as you see the potential is high for the application so basically some investors will surely like this kind of project, a wallet service.
As i study their roadmap and whitepaper they have vision on the future the team of this project study very well before they creat this project.
Koalamite

Activity: 148

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:02:45 AM

With this great project I can see a lot of potential, hopefully this do not reach the point where there is lack of funding.

Im sure they will make sure the success for this project that is why they still negotiating to some other private investors that can help the project to reach their goal. And as you see the potential is high for the application so basically some investors will surely like this kind of project, a wallet service.
Yes this project has a high potential and this their platfom is really interesting and attractive we just need to continue our support for this project on Eraswap and I believe investors see how potentially this project is

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
xdboys1

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:19:05 AM

Many investor would love this project because of many partnership in the community and Era swap wallet always have a good and strong security measures.
The project very important, it has a very interesting concept and purpose so that in the future it will be easier to get a lot of support. I hope this project can attract a lot of support from investors so that in the future the target will be more easily achieved.
Dont worry, all your good words will be granted. I believe this project will defenitely achieve beyond target.
I also believe that they'll get many investors and supporters and they will get above what they expect.
zhaichi11

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:29:23 AM

Does the team has a back up plan if they cant hit or reach the target amount needed to start and produce the application? I saw some project that conduct an ICO and hit just the soft cap and failed to reach the hard cap.

I am sure that before they decided to do enter to a blockchain they carefully  study all the possibilities that can happen and confident that this project will work. They make sure that the plan will work as they wanted to be.
Well majority of ICOs entered blockchain to come up to have investors who will believe and trust the projecf.

Yes, I understand that Ico entered blockchain to attract more investors and making funds that can help them to create and build their application. What Im asking is that "what if" the team failed to collect enough funds to ICO ? Does the team still continue making it? Or do they extend their ICO a little longer?

Well as far as I know if the ICO of one project failed to collect enough funds then the team always decide to not continue doing their product. If in the ico the project failed then its enough evidence that the project or application has no potential to compete to the market.

If the ICo fails and the devs collect some funds I guess the decision is still on their side whether to continue it or not. And also before going to Blockchain and conducting ICO I guess they first talk to some private investors so they have a support it whatever happen to their ICO.
Always think positive the project still conducting an ICo to get more investors and I believe their platform is easy to understand nowadays cryptocurrency is popular all over the world so many individuals want to be part of it.

Wallet service is very in demand , there are many project that focus in giving a good wallet service. And Era swap is one of them, they really serious giving us a good and worthy wallet without any threat from hackers. Hopefully the become successful to that campaign. Eliminating hackers and the threat to stealing of accounts.
Eventhough there are many wallet service that came and become successful the investors and people are still wanting a fully secured wallet and easy to use and easy to make transaction with a fast transfer from wallet to exchange or vice versa .

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:32:37 AM

This project gives a new experience for the freelancers to make their payments faster and efficient with the use of cryptocurrency and to elimitnate middle man fees.
That is totally and absolutely true! It really helps many people especially in transaction of payment as well as it somehow prevent people from getting fraud or being scam to those people who take advantage to others.
You're right! Reducing middle man in our industry is such a great help. Other than the problems with transactions between the freelancer and customer. They would also help you give more jobs through creating your account and they will adverte your profile to platforms that many companies or users are looking at.
So its means no tax because no middle man issue.?  Because this transaction is person to person. Ifs that there still a fraud or scammer people will try. So we need a pure security .
The platiorm is really convincing and all we need Because cryptocurrency is really in demand  giving us a very convenient and easy way of crypto transaction plus the low transaction fees

Convincing in a way but I guess the team really need mlre help for able to gather and attract more investors that can support the project for a long time. The concept and the potential of this project is there maybe because the demand for  the wallet service is very high.

They on their way in getting more and more investors and they still continue it eventhough they have now many investors. This is a promising project so investors must see the platform of Era swap.

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
kingbadjah

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:36:53 AM

Does the team has a back up plan if they cant hit or reach the target amount needed to start and produce the application? I saw some project that conduct an ICO and hit just the soft cap and failed to reach the hard cap.

I am sure that before they decided to do enter to a blockchain they carefully  study all the possibilities that can happen and confident that this project will work. They make sure that the plan will work as they wanted to be.

It would be best to always have a plan but I also believe that the team has the capability to achieve the goal of Eraswap and as I can see on the recent updates on the social media eveything is going smooth for this project.
Planning makes something organize and worth while.. its a tool to be prepared on any possibilities that can happen, it may be good or bad but for sure, when its planned, it can be done well.

Absolutely right , just like what other ICO do I know Era swap are well prepared and ready to anything that could happen during the ICO and after the ICO ended. Lets just help this project to attract more investors. This will help us a lot in the future.

I know many existing wallet, I already use and try some of this wallet . Some are worthy wallet and some are trash . I just hope this one Era swap project is a worthy to invest and make a worthy application that I can use to store my holdings.

◦◦○○●●●   KAMAGAMES TOKEN SALE   ●●●○○◦◦       
║   100M PLAYERS   ║   $57M REVENUE   ║   63% ANNUAL GROWTH   ║
●●●●●●   Join our TOKEN SALE and get + 20% BONUS!   ●●●●●●
neths29

Activity: 169

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:41:03 AM

Many investor would love this project because of many partnership in the community and Era swap wallet always have a good and strong security measures.
The project very important, it has a very interesting concept and purpose so that in the future it will be easier to get a lot of support. I hope this project can attract a lot of support from investors so that in the future the target will be more easily achieved.

Exactly. This project is very important nowadays. A wallet service that has a great concept and a good mission and vision to help some people who has a problem in where they can store their holdings but feel safe. Although I know many proven and tested wallet but still I still want to experience and try using the application Era swap.

Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:56:33 AM

the concept and also the purpose of a project is to determine the interest of the participants in supporting the project so that it is very important that a project has a very interesting concept and purpose so that in the future it will be easier to get a lot of support. I hope this project can attract a lot of support from investors so that in the future the target will be more easily achieved.

that's true having a wonderful platform to offer the people get the interest to more investors and supporters and so far the project era swap has been gaining more people to invest and supporters and its a good thing seems the effort of the team are getting paid off

The platform is very unique and anybody who wants to have a reliable wallet can use the application of Era swap. Hopefully that they pay attention to the transaction fee and make it a low cost.

Not only low cost but has a fast transaction time . This really matters nowadays. Some wallet has a low cost transaction but also result to slow transfer from wallet to wallet or wallet to exchange.

ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:02:23 AM

Good news Era Swap is gaining popularity on Facebook and Twitter. Also, its rank on Icomark is 7.9 quite an average status of Era Swap.
https://icomarks.com/ico/era-swap-token
that true I check on that too, 7.9 is a high number in ranking. despite that, the platform is very useful to everyone using exchange and wallet. they offer low transaction fee so I guess it will be a success.
well having 7.9 rate ranking on icomark is not a bad thing its quite good proof that the platform od eraswap has gained interest to people and make a good impression on it they must really have seen the product of how it can benefit and what it can offer great services to people
that is impressive getting a good remals on the icomark is quite good having 7.9 ratings are fair enough or i would say its really great and i think the popularity of eraswap is getting more bigger and bigger and its gaining more supporters and investors

7.9 is a good rating now that the ICO is already running. This will help the peoject to get more investors . This can be a proof that the project Era Swap has a potential to become successful.
That is true!  Having that kind of rating as of this moment is a good start for Era Swap especially  if that is given by most trusted ICO rating and review websites. It also boost the confidence of several investors to trust this kind of project.

Yes we can say that 7.9 rating is a good rating for a project that just started. But as we see this is a wallet application so for me it needs more than this rating to attract more investors .

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:10:36 AM

Dont worry, all your good words will be granted. I believe this project will defenitely achieve beyond target.
well its up to the team how they deliver and show to all investor that this is a trusted project and have big different to other exchange,I think it becomes more attractive because of ico rating.

Ico rating is not always a basis to say that the project has a potential, yes we could say that some investors see and check the rating of every ico but the factors always lies in the potential and the platform or concept of one project. If investors read the whitepaper and see that this is a promising project then its enough for them to invest.
xdboys1

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:28:59 AM

the concept and also the purpose of a project is to determine the interest of the participants in supporting the project so that it is very important that a project has a very interesting concept and purpose so that in the future it will be easier to get a lot of support. I hope this project can attract a lot of support from investors so that in the future the target will be more easily achieved.

this project will be successful depending on the team involved in it, I also believe that this project will be successful as the managing team is a reliable team and they will always try hard for this project to be successful.
You're right the most important is the team behind this project if this will be successful and the second one is the roadmap and whitepaper.
vallarit11

Activity: 137

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:33:40 AM

Era swap gives a high security to prevent from a hacker by using a multi-factor authentication and biometric so no doubt to invest in this project with a great platform, many freelancers will be benefited.
In additiion, era swap has different concept and features which you may enjoy. From depositing down to withdrawal surely with intensve security.
Many will benifit on this platform saving time and effort of the freelancer/employers will having a prosperous and good living.
serenabiel (OP)

Activity: 120

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:07:10 AM

Era swap gives a high security to prevent from a hacker by using a multi-factor authentication and biometric so no doubt to invest in this project with a great platform, many freelancers will be benefited.
In additiion, era swap has different concept and features which you may enjoy. From depositing down to withdrawal surely with intensve security.
Many will benifit on this platform saving time and effort of the freelancer/employers will having a prosperous and good living.

Yes we have experienced team and we know the merits and demerits of this sector, so we launch this project in that way so that all previous disadvantages removed
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:35:43 AM

A wallet and exchange in one platform is a great feature but requires great security measures hopefully with anti phishing tools even first time users can relate to. But how minimal Is the  charge rate we talking about here and how fast the transaction?
It will definitely gonna happen and the team already have known and identify that kind of problem as well as they also have the already resolve it in order for us to have more satisfying app like this one.
Definitely all possible concern were already considered and addressed. Team and developer already looking all possible concern and disadvantage of this project. 
Spotlessvillian

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:04:50 AM

Proud of the team because they study hard before entering the blockchain platform so that many can benefit. They looking forward to the concern and disadvantages of the project
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:10:11 AM
Last edit: October 08, 2018, 06:14:25 PM by enkongtukmol

Developing is very good. I hope and I believe that it's not just that, and someday it will become something great. It is interesting to observe and be a part of such projects!. GREAT IDEA. VERY POTENCIAL.
I get your point, that's true everybody has a great expectation about this project. every day the project is growing and earning huge interest from investor and lot of support on the participant.
IYAH

Activity: 230

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:15:10 AM

They're also collaborating with many platforms that has their own experties. With that, they give so much benefits for the both user and investors. And for me, that is a big plus in looking for a platform that you can trust and could give you the right service that everybody wishes for.
Well for sure Era swap has something special.and unique other than any platforms with the same applications. It will offer good seevices that will make the users interest with this platform.

poiska7662

Activity: 192

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:20:27 AM

Proud of the team because they study hard before entering the blockchain platform so that many can benefit. They looking forward to the concern and disadvantages of the project
it should be done for a big project like Era swap every member of the team must be professional on their job assigned. if every member is a pro Era swap will run smooth and successful in time.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:32:58 PM

it should be done for a big project like Era swap every member of the team must be professional on their job assigned. if every member is a pro Era swap will run smooth and successful in time.
Actually that is one of the requirements before building a business. Your associate and affiliate should have an excellent experience and knowledge about the industry you will take. Notice that in every project, they have a lot of consultant in all business aspect like financial, marketing, internal system, technical etc. Because the more the team is solid in all business aspect, the more chances of project to have a fruitful end result.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: